itachi uchiha

Double standards

15 posts in this topic

I may not share your views brother but there definitely is an obvious bias against Palestine and it is super evident in America and the west.

America loves Israel because they want to be the puppet master of them in the Middle East.  I down believe in saying down with Israel and other shit like that but I believe a two state solution is best, there’s no way that’ll happen in the current climate though, and yea you’re definitely biased as other forum users will point out. But the points you make are very valid.

Millions and millions of political refugees(and non-political refugees) have been accepted within the EU, so don't come with that nonsense that there is a double standard there. It's also obvious that here in western europe, refugees from the East have the highest crime rate, and cause the most crime. Those criminals are a relatively small percentage of all incoming refugees, but it's a notable problem so it deserves to be addressed. That's convienently glossed over.

Also, if you compare the war in Iraq and the war in Ukraine you are just dishonest. Two completely different situations and are not directly comparable. If you just put down stats like how many people are killed, another case of using statistics to lie and deceive for your own agenda.

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual @vizual @vizual situation in afghanistan is described in the below video

https://youtu.be/TSpWJw6HfyY

Where was media giving this much attention in afghanistan.there was very little media in afghanistan.media doesnt give a shit if it is not white european christian .did u watch the first video i showed up

I do not need to debate with u .a hypocrite is a hypocrite no matter what u show to them

@Gidiot

4 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

IMG_20220305_123725.jpg

This is reduction of what we call human. Some may think participants or viewers are watching a fair challenge but reality is participants are mere products of greater interests. Participants are given the information of what is good, what is sad, what is just etc... It's like formatting a hard-disk so it would function accordingly. This is just a football btw. 

Fifa is a Western, biased, organization. Their purpose is to make money and play football. Not self-reflection and justice.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

While you, we, they, us see these as different they will continue.

I am sorry for this: Because of the horrible things you have seen, what you cannot yet accept is, this bias is in human nature with the identities we have decided to tie ourselves to.

You would likely be far more effective showing the weaknesses and pitfalls in these identities rather than merely the biases in them.

@vladorion

libiya was the richest country in north africa. gaddfi made intrest free loan, free education, give a share of profit from oil to every citizens, free education and healthcare, etc. he was challenging petro dollar . usa and nato killed him. now look at the situation in libiya. 

where was media when afghanistan , iraq and syria were invaded by usa and nato

49 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@vladorion

where was media when afghanistan , iraq and syria were invaded by usa and nato

Iraq was protested widely. Its was 50/50 in many western countries, lot of backlash against it.
Afghanistan was a reaction to the trauma of losing so many in America. Eventually you saw more protest against it as it dragged on.
Syria I had given up following news for 10 years so I can't comment.

Depends which media you are following of course, like anything which perspective you decide to look at.

@BlueOak media was not at all active at iraq and afghanistan like it was in ukrain. in afghanistan media portray taliban as evil while usa was the good guys. media did not report any war crimes commited by usa.

3 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@BlueOak media was not at all active at iraq and afghanistan like it was in ukrain. in afghanistan media portray taliban as evil while usa was the good guys. media did not report any war crimes commited by usa.

That's false. I was following it daily. Every step of the way, I was a young 20 year old and it was my political awakening to how our leaders mislead us, how they don't understand the world or the consequences of their actions, and the beginnings of my detachment from politics. Seeing Tony Blair lying in front of me, this charismatic young politician who before that had everyone fooled was the moment I woke up from politics.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak yeah i understand that people protested and that were reported in media

but watch the video below

does anything inthe above video is reported in mainstream media. after watching the video u will realize how dishonest the media is and how they have double standards.

media reporting people protesting is one thing. exposing the government of war crimes is another thing. i am pretty sure that usa will somehow expose russia if they commit war crimes but their media will turn a blind eye to their war crimes

@itachi uchiha
Thank you i've got it on now and will comment if anything comes up related.

We are in part talking about what has happened over the last 20 years in media. Even sky news for example 20 years ago were reporting on warcrimes in Iraq. It was all over the media about soldiers mistreating others. Media has shifted further and further into propoganda as opposed to independent coverage. It used to be that journalists were much more effective in getting multiple perspectives and challenging any official narrative for example, it was once their purpose to challenge stories and find holes in them.

The result of authoritarian regimes pushing their own agenda across the globe, has been the restructuring of the press for the worse to integrate it globally and in reaction to this. Independent media was a backlash toward that but even that has been suppressed and is slowly being eroded by advertisers and search engines. I for example got a years worth of comments deleted on youtube because a dozen were not in align with the official state narrative.

Edited by BlueOak

@BlueOak yeah . it is better to take information from multiple sources

RT has lot of vidoes about the war crimes commited by NATO and USA  but they will turn a blind eye to the crimes commited by russia

TRT WORLD is turkish . they make a lot of content supporting islam and muslims .turky commited war crimes in syria and teamed up with NATO and commited bad things in afghanistan. but they will not publish anything of it

indian media portray pakistan and china as evil but turn blind eye to crimes committed by bjp  and rss

i mean we need to take information from multiple sources or we will fall under propganda

“If you're not careful, the newspapers will have you hating the people who are being oppressed, and loving the people who are doing the oppressing.”

― Malcolm X

this apply to my country as well