Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Recursoinominado

Let's Talk About Real Money Manifestation

9 posts in this topic

Someone really managed to reprogram their subconscious mind to attract real money and success?

Because I have some real money blocks (huge debts right now) that i couldn't managed to breakthrough with affirmations, hypnosis, scripting, visualization, hundreds of books on LOA and entrepreneurship.

Even if somehow i manage to earn some money, i quickly start to sabotage myself and lose it all.

I would love some personal experiences here.

On 3/2/2022 at 9:13 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Even if somehow i manage to earn some money, i quickly start to sabotage myself and lose it all.

What are the reasons that you lose your money quickly and in a huge debt in the first place?

Spot the reasons you lose money so quickly. Are you an impolsive buyer? Are you addicted to some substance that make you spend a lot of money? Are you attached to a certain expensive lifestyle? Are you deep into changeable trends? Do you have expensive hobbies?

Since you have a huge debt, focus on closing the debt. Find some job that you can handle until you close your debt, save at least 10K$ before you quit the temporary job and move on.

Educate yourself about how to manage your money smartly, it's a skill that you can learn and practice. Learn how to limit your monthly expenses, create a plan and stick to it, write every expense in an excel chart. Learn how to distinguish between what is essential (like food, housing, medications, bills) and what is a luxury.

Edited by Random witch

@Recursoinominado I'm trying to resolve this issue for myself too.

It's not about just the beliefs and mindsets imo, you have to address this at the level of energy and emotion in the body/being.

Do you have any stomach issues? Do you have an issue with processing and releasing emotions like grief, jealousy, guilt, or shame?

You want to align with the vibration and energetics of wealth, which will require changing your state of being by understanding and processing emotional and energetic trauma 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:13 PM, Recursoinominado said:

Someone really managed to reprogram their subconscious mind to attract real money and success?

Because I have some real money blocks (huge debts right now) that i couldn't managed to breakthrough with affirmations, hypnosis, scripting, visualization, hundreds of books on LOA and entrepreneurship.

Without knowing your skills or past job history it's hard to say what would work for you. I would advise against quick money making schemes, because they usually require an investment and don't work. 

If you have huge amounts of debt, without a big influx of money you have a couple choices- 1) debt consolidation, 2) downsizing and getting rid of all credit cards, 3) home refinancing (if home owner), 4) bankruptcy. 

Good luck

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Maybe read some books on Simplicity, modestyminimalism. After I did so I started to value having less stuff and quite enjoyed being frugal and modest with my money. A lot of the times I forget to eat because I have no desire for material possessions. I haven't bought any clothes since I was 13.

Fasting is easy and comes naturally, especially when I'm traveling. 24h fast is nothing 

Sex magick.

Or just train your concentration, imagination & intent.

Or do both.

The more you're sure it will happen the more it will happen. You already hold all the power but right now losing the money is a part of what you manifest. You can stop manifesting losing money at will.

Edited by Michal__

This goes deeper than visualization and LOA. Investigate your core beliefs about money.

How did your parents talk about money when you grew up?

Imagine a group of 5 wealthy people and a group of 5 poor people, who are you more drawn towards?

What do you think about people with a lot of money?

1 minute ago, universe said:

This goes deeper than visualization and LOA. Investigate your core beliefs about money.

How did your parents talk about money when you grew up?

Imagine a group of 5 wealthy people and a group of 5 poor people, who are you more drawn towards?

What do you think about people with a lot of money?

Yeah, this is a part of it.

But actually advanced forms of LOA go in the direction of solipsism. They just aren't available in internet LOA communities.

You want to change your day to day behavior without trial and error, without imposing your will onto your body so to make it do the work you want it to do?

This is laziness, you want to ALREADY having developed something you have not and think that introspection will program for you what in others were programmed by hard work?

Maybe I have misunderstood, be sure to correct my wrongdoing if I did.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?