Scholar

Putin's Religious Mission

15 posts in this topic

Excellent analysis, just found it and am surprised at how much this correlated with what I came to conclude from my research. The entire narrative of "Russia is acting this way because NATO was starting to threaten it!", is very naive and even contradictory to me. I am not sure why people fall for this kind of propaganda, as we have even Putin himself speak about his intentions when he makes claims about how he wants to reintegrate the Ukraine into Russia.

This conflict is not primarily geopolitical, I think that is a really important thing to keep in mind here, which is why attempts to explain this through a geopolitical lense leads to clear contradictions.

Glory to Israel

Please give some cliff notes when you post a random 70 minute Youtube video. No one here is going to watch this

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

1 minute ago, vizual said:

Please give some cliff notes when you post a random 70 minute Youtube video. No one here is going to watch this

I don't have time for that, let the ignorant stay ignorant, not my problem. :D

Glory to Israel

So you don't have time to post some cliff notes of a video you recommend to people, but you expect other people to have time to watch a 70 minute video. Okay then 9_9

8 minutes ago, vizual said:

So you don't have time to post some cliff notes of a video you recommend to people, but you expect other people to have time to watch a 70 minute video. Okay then 9_9

I won't spoon feed information to you, how entitled can you be?

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

I won't spoon feed information to you, how entitled can you be?

You are basically trying to spoonfeed us information by dumping a 70 minute video here. I'm not asking for a detailed analysis, just some quick cliff notes when you post it on the forum, because what else is the point of posting it?

19 minutes ago, vizual said:

You are basically trying to spoonfeed us information by dumping a 70 minute video here. I'm not asking for a detailed analysis, just some quick cliff notes when you post it on the forum, because what else is the point of posting it?

The point of the post is for people to watch this video and then potentially start a discussion, Rebel Media is well known on here and it's pretty solid,  information from a stage yellow perspective.

Glory to Israel

15 hours ago, Scholar said:

even contradictory to me

Can you talk more about the contradictions?

So basically Putin is herding a big family and taking care of sheep. And Ukraine is an extension of it. 

And what's Leo doing? Herding cats? 

Btw herding cats is a much tougher job. 

Not denying the video. There could be some truth to it. Maybe Putin sees himself as the savior of the end times of Russia. 

The story reminds me of David and Goliath. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

3 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

So basically Putin is herding a big family and taking care of sheep. And Ukraine is an extension of it. 

And what's Leo doing? Herding cats? 

It's not black and white. It's one big incest abusive family with lbgt childs and there is a tea party going on and all participants know biggest suprise is about to show up. Notice there are many nuances in parties. You have to play the game,  your side has no validation. It doesn't matter who you are.

Like it or not Leo has to police this place... 

@Sucuk Ekmek

What the hell are you talking about? What kind of "incest family", what "lbgt childs" do you have in mind? Do you mean Lgbt? I am gay and from Slovenia and i'm always trying to write clearly, with correct english words. These are also the rules of this forum.

Who are you anyway and what are you doing here? Are you living in Taklamakan desert? Don't spread homophobia while trying to muddle with nonsense here.

Just tell clearly what do you mean!

Because i am sick of homophobic right-wingers, who are trying to justify psychopat Putin and his killing!

Edited by Bojan V

i haven't heard it all yet, but i think the validity of that perspective in no way means "This conflict is not primarily geopolitical".

It is just like the US, their wars all have geopolitical goals behind them, but the idea of american exceptionalism facilitates and provide a moral framework for justifying the geopolitical decisions, same thing with Russia

20 hours ago, Bojan V said:

@Sucuk Ekmek

What the hell are you talking about? What kind of "incest family", what "lbgt childs" do you have in mind? Do you mean Lgbt? I am gay and from Slovenia and i'm always trying to write clearly, with correct english words. These are also the rules of this forum.

Who are you anyway and what are you doing here? Are you living in Taklamakan desert? Don't spread homophobia while trying to muddle with nonsense here.

Just tell clearly what do you mean!

Because i am sick of homophobic right-wingers, who are trying to justify psychopat Putin and his killing!

Thank you for your honest feedback, I just wanted to make her ''family& sheep'' analogy more colorful and kind of more complex. Yes, I meant ''Lgbtq+'' sorry for wrong terminology my bad.

I am a citizen just like any of you. I am doing whatever you guys are doing which is communicating I guess... And no, I am not living in Taklamakan desert. I am not spreading homophobia it may seem like nonsense but I don't think so...

You see... I can't clearly tell what I mean nobody can do that, but just to clarify;

I don't think there is something bad about Lgbtq+ individuals or teenegers

I don't think there is something bad about incest families

I understand you sick of some politically motivated groups.

I don't think Putin is psychopat.

I do think most of the killings are tragedy.

2 hours ago, Lews Therin said:

i haven't heard it all yet, but i think the validity of that perspective in no way means "This conflict is not primarily geopolitical".

It is just like the US, their wars all have geopolitical goals behind them, but the idea of american exceptionalism facilitates and provide a moral framework for justifying the geopolitical decisions, same thing with Russia

Decisions made aren't "geopolitical", decisions made are happening within a geopolitical context. You could also say that Hitlers vision of a Third Reich was "geopolitical", in the same manner Putin's desire bring Russia back to it's Soviet glory is geopolitical. But in reality, it has more to do with the personal ideology of the world leader than anything else.

It's not that Russia is acting this way because it is in it's best interest within the geopolitical framework, rather Putin has certain desires and goals existing within a geopolitical context that he wants to achieve, motivated by dogma and ego.

Glory to Israel

Destiny having a pretty solid take on this:

Glory to Israel