Sempiternity

Cockring for more prominent representation of your male parts

14 posts in this topic

I mentioned this in another thread, but thought I'd make a dedicated thread about this. 

In my circles it is common for the men to use a decorative leather cockring, that goes behind the balls. Not only is it decorative to your cock and balls (which women love), it also has the added benefit of pushing your junk out, so in pants or underwear your dick looks much much bigger. That big budge in your pants is still all you, just a more prominent you.

I wear mine pretty much all the time. It's no different to me, than any other body art, like nipple rings. It's comfortable enough to wear all day/night. And I wear it during sex. 

Of course, no one has to do this. This is just basic peacocking. You put emphasis on what you want the person you're attracted to to focus on. Which is why women emphasize their breasts. 

I made my own leather cockring (pictured), but I'm sure you can find them on Etsy.

Hope this helps some of you fellas out there with your 'game'. 

20220228_152532.jpg

For fuck's sake....

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Sempiternity said:

it also has the added benefit of pushing your junk out, so in pants or underwear your dick looks much much bigger. That big budge in your pants is still all you, just a more prominent you.

I spent my entire life trying to hide my junk... Why would i want that kind of attention?  

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I'm on the weird part of the internet again...

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 minute ago, integral said:

I spent my entire life trying to hide my junk... Why would i want that kind of attention?  

*scrunches face in bewilderment*  Waa.What? Why would you want to hide your cock and balls, and why would you not want women to have attention to your dick? I honestly don't understand. Be proud of your manhood. If you're are ashamed of it, how could you possibly expect women to have any interest in it? 

46 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

For fuck's sake....

Ironically, it is for fuck's sake ;) 

16 minutes ago, puporing said:

I'm on the weird part of the internet again...

It's only weird if you make it weird. Totally normal in my world (sex-positive world). 

@Sempiternity ahaha, I am pretty sex-positive but yeah maybe not like that. xD But you do you! I'm just a passerby.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

31 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

*scrunches face in bewilderment*  Waa.What? Why would you want to hide your cock and balls, and why would you not want women to have attention to your dick? I honestly don't understand. Be proud of your manhood. If you're are ashamed of it, how could you possibly expect women to have any interest in it?

HhHahahah magnificent response. 

i'm not ashamed I just don't like making other people feel uncomfortable. Maybe there's something I don't understand about the female perspective that showing junk is a net positive, maybe.

Many women do tell me that they check out a man's junk in a similar fashion that men will check out a woman's butt when they turn around. 

Not sure if that plays in their selection process all that much. I would say that they don't care  about that, or that it's even annoying. I guess it depends the mood, the environment and the guy.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 minute ago, integral said:

HhHahahah magnificent response. 

i'm not ashamed I just don't like making other people feel uncomfortable. Maybe there's something I don't understand about the female perspective that showing junk is a net positive, maybe.

Many women do tell me that they check out a man's junk in a similar fashion that men will check out a woman's butt when they turn around. 

Not sure if that plays in their selection process all that much.

No. No no. I have never checked out a man in that manner. That must be an exception to the rule. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Preety_India it might be culture related, at least six different women have talked to me about this and I didn't ask lol, they brought it up on their own initiative.

Edited by integral

4 minutes ago, integral said:

@Preety_India it might be culture related, at least six different women have talked to me about this and I didn't ask lol, they brought it up on their own initiative.

I've not even heard a western woman talk about it. But it's Canada so I kinda get it. (weird vibes) :P

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.