Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aetheroar

The Whole Path, Plus Dissolving Solipsism!

12 posts in this topic

Hello, being of light.

Since I left this forum a few months ago, I’ve returned here and there to see it collapsing in on itself.

As the forum is operating currently, it serves almost zero purpose for you all. Every post and every reply is an echo chamber of your own beliefs.

Notice that you are reflecting what you hear after it has passed through your own limited belief systems. This work is not about knowing the secrets of the Universe, it’s about realizing the one seeking to know can literally never know, cleaning the mirror, and being “one with knowing”.

It’s like this:

The substrate of the Cosmos is “infinite self knowing”. This is equal to “Godmind”.

The duality between real and imaginary is tripping many of you up. You can not say “it is all imaginary” or “it is all real” or anything in between. Because it’s like “infinite mind”, there is no mind-body duality, no real-imaginary duality, so to call it either is to create a belief system. All belief systems are limited in nature.

Solipsism is true, but the framing of it is not true. That which is called Godmind is you, and everything appearing is what is called Godmind. Read further and you won’t even need to consider solipsism anymore. There’s not existential aloneness, it’s existential togetherness (allness instead of nothingness)

Even though points don’t exist, I’ll use the idea of points as a pointer here. Every one of the infinite apparent points is running an infinite thoughtstream in the Godmind, with all other infinite “points” flowing through them infinitely. Beyond their relation to each other, they are the manifestation of nothingness and equally all empty of a permanent nature.

With no points to be found, there’s no center to anything, and even in your direct experience, you can not find a center to perception.

The egomind is the appearance of a permanent entity behind the lens of perception, which is formed of all your attachments. Attachments are belief systems, likes, and dislikes. Each moment, pure awareness is filtered through the lens of attachments currently present and what comes out of the other side is a thought about that polarity. That thought stream is then believed to be “my thoughts”, and it appears as continuity by self-referencing attachments and thusly appears as a “person”, “personality”, “ego”, “self”, etc.

This continuity, which has always been a singular, infinitely complex thought, never began, is always present, and can never end. This is the nature of the Godmind.

Where all thoughtstreams intersect appears knowledge. This is the actual appearance of all possible perspectives of any apparently finite thought, and when recognized to be infinite, is the appearance of the world as it is.

All ideas about the thoughtstream came out of the thoughtsteam, are intrinsically limited, and can never deliver you to this stream. The appearance of thought behind the reflection of the eyes is distracting you from the stream.

It can not be named! It can not be conceptualized in any way whatsoever. Put thoughts back where they came from! You can practice this by tracing conceptual thought back to the origin, which is Knowledge (appearances).

What I am pointing to here is that the trees outside are the appearance of infinte knowingness, they are the literal essence of themselves appearing as all perspectives simultaneously. Knowledge is intrinsicly always complete, as an incomplete thoughtform is incapable of becoming manifest. Your “bodymind” is Knowledge, complete simply by being, and what it does is irrelevant to that completion.

Liberation occurs when infinite thoughtstream is fully realized, as infinite knowledge is always complete, must always contain all dualities, and all perspectives.

By surrendering all beliefs, likes, dislikes, positionalities, opinions, etc, one abides in God realization, but without knowledge of the abidance, as they have “fully gone”. 

God, being infinite self knowing, must fully open to all perspectives to realize itself. After opening to all perspectives, there is realized to have never been one to realize in the first place and that knowledge has always been known directly.

Limited perspectives must be relinquished to be with Truth. Every concept about a “thing”, must go. The “thing” itself must go. Delimit yourself. “Infinite Love”, “Emptiness”, “God”, “Divinity”, etc are all without substance, they are just food for the ego, came out of the stream, and can not get you to the stream. Put them back into the stream!

You can conceptualize the stairway to heaven and you’ll get to the doors (you’re already there) but you must release everything to step through the gates.

There is nothing in this post of truth. Please stop trying to find it in this forum, it does not serve you anymore. If you understand this, trust yourself in that understanding and go directly experience what you just read.

Love you, because I literally can’t not.

-Fox

Edited by aetheroar

There is 1 path, and I'm always already on it.  

Anything I do to change my path is just more of the path I'm already on. 

'Being how I am being' is the only thing I ever do, and I never ever have to try to do it. It's literally effortless. I can't not do it. Trying not to 'be how I am' is always just more 'how I am being'. 

It's so easy. 

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

12 minutes ago, Mason Riggle said:

'Being how I am being' is the only thing I ever do, and I never ever have to try to do it. It's literally effortless. I can't not do it. Trying not to 'be how I am' is always just more 'how I am being'. 

It's so easy. 

There is no path for you. Go play :x

1 hour ago, Mason Riggle said:

It's so easy. 

Love it ??

Yep,

There are no right or wrong paths because right and wrong are concepts within the dream story of an illusory individual where meaning, purpose & value are its prison walls.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

On 2/24/2022 at 11:01 AM, aetheroar said:

I’ve returned here and there to see it collapsing in on itself.

As the forum is operating currently, it serves almost zero purpose for you all. Every post and every reply is an echo chamber of your own beliefs.

I see the conquering hero has returned to look down their spiritual nose at everyone here to judge them not fit.... at least according your own beliefs.

It can not be named! It can not be conceptualized in any way whatsoever.

You really said this in the middle of all your naming and conceptualizing? If this is your truth you would live it but since you say one thing and do another there's another word and idea for that.

This work is not about knowing the secrets of the Universe, it’s about realizing the one seeking to know can literally never know, cleaning the mirror, and being “one with knowing”.

You could have just posted this and left everything else out, someone who has the realization of this wisdom would recognize that yet it's just a word salad without being 'one with knowing'.

Edited by SOUL

To be fair lot of people here are here because they had/have bad upbringing and lack of social supports/relationships otherwise as a result, and are still working through this with little support they can find from this forum, plus wanting to grow etc. I don't think it's just about "finding truth" though the two aren't exclusive. ^_^

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

15 hours ago, SOUL said:

I see the conquering hero has returned to look down their spiritual nose at everyone here to judge them not fit.... at least according your own beliefs.

You really said this in the middle of all your naming and conceptualizing? If this is your truth you would live it but since you say one thing and do another there's another word and idea for that.

You could have just posted this and left everything else out, someone who has the realization of this wisdom would recognize that yet it's just a word salad without being 'one with knowing'.

There are no judgements here, nor beliefs, merely pointers. Any projections as such would be exactly that, projections. Absolutely none of what was written has anything to do with anyone here being unfit...the entire point of the post is that you’re already complete and there’s nothing to do. It seems appropriate since many people actually feel unfit.

I get your perspective as well, it’s valid, but it’s not the full truth. Opinions are never the truth. Again, the idea that one is not living their truth is entirely projection. This projection is created by your own beliefs about yourself. What you project in a response is your clearest pointer to that which you feel about yourself.

Keep in mind that it was very clearly pointed out that nothing here is truth. When one is clinging to the conceptual mind, conceptual pointers are often the clearest path.

There is no could have.

@aetheroar  Your whirling mumbo jumbo is right out of the new age bullshit generator... you fit in here.

Just be.

Nice post. I sense genuineness , something about the energy of it.

I agree tho, I just go to the forum for fun nowadays, used to be serious about it, freeing to not be anymore