Hero in progress

Truth Is Simple

26 posts in this topic

@Egoisego My friend I am not sure, what you mean when you talk about fame, ect.

What i wrote, This my be a concept on here, but I can assure you, what I say comes from observation, direct experience only.

@Aware My friend the truth, is your very being, what you are, is that not the most effortless thing in the world?

What is a cup? 

The best way to answer that question is by me staying silent.

2 hours ago, Egoisego said:

I would like to be able to agree, but have you read the comments in some of the videos?

"This is sooooo deep"

"wow, time to take mushrooms and watch a new video of my guru Leo"

"wow this is crazy, i will now becomming an enlightened "

People are basically just making them a new idea in their head, instead of them thinking money makes you happy do the think understanding enlightenment will make you happy.

I dont think we as people are very unique at all, just look at how we dress, how many people do you see today that  dress as the did on the 80?

If leo was interested in delivering the message would he made 1 video then stopped. 

This is what i think about it all. 

That said, i would do the same as every single one of them if i were them

All these posts are high jacking the topic of the thread. Make a new one to rant against Leo and his YouTube followers comments. Let people discover for themselves no matter their path (psyches/shamanism, or religion/reason). I can see where you are coming from, it's not the thread for this though.

If you make a new thread, I would love to discuss the nature of reality with you in relation to our individual paths and observations.

This thread was about the simple poem or note written about Truth. Thanks for sharing OP!

Edited by poimandres