Forza21

Afraid of trip, cause of solipsism...today LSD?

36 posts in this topic

Today i wanted to trip on 250 uq lsd, but i have existential terror. Solipsism really got into my head.

The view that i'm the only one being, and others are just "empty suits" are terrifying. Why would anyone wake up to that fact?

Or maybe i think about it wrong, from filter with my "ego", and it's not that bad while "ego" is gone. It's not that bad if i'm a dream too, and everyone else is a dream but my ego doesn't feel that way. Why would infinite GOD had only on POV at a time? It doesn't make any sense.

I had some trips when i've realized, that other people are me. It's fine, but the realization that they are unconscious? wtf?

should i give up tripping or keep pushing? i'm really afraid, but is it avoidance of truth, or something is wrong? What's good in awakening?

Edited by Forza21

@Forza21 If you have existential terror, you're basically giving a thumbs up to have the worst trip of your life.

Only trip if you want to and feel good about it. Set and Setting man, Set and Setting.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

5 minutes ago, VictorB02 said:

@Forza21 If you have existential terror, you're basically giving a thumbs up to have the worst trip of your life.

Only trip if you want to and feel good about it. Set and Setting man, Set and Setting.

it's not going to fade away any time soon, cause of the idea of solipsism. I have no idea how to co-op with it, and what's the truth.  So i either deal with it or it's over with tripping. But it's so confusing... Rupert Spira talks something so much different than Leo.

Edited by Forza21

17 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

Today i wanted to trip on 250 uq lsd, but i have existential terror. Solipsism really got into my head.

The view that i'm the only one being, and others are just "empty suits" are terrifying. Why would anyone wake up to that fact?

Or maybe i think about it wrong, from filter with my "ego", and it's not that bad while "ego" is gone. It's not that bad if i'm a dream too, and everyone else is a dream but my ego doesn't feel that way. Why would infinite GOD had only on POV at a time? It doesn't make any sense.

I had some trips when i've realized, that other people are me. It's fine, but the realization that they are unconscious? wtf?

should i give up tripping or keep pushing? i'm really afraid, but is it avoidance of truth, or something is wrong? What's good in awakening?

Stay away.  You are headed for a psychotic break or depression.  Your not ready for what would be shown to you.  This is the issue with psychedelics..it's unearned wisdom and you won't be ready to process it.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

If you want to prove it to yourself LSD will certainly facilitate. I once was a trip guide for my friend who was new to psychedelics and at one point we mirrored each others movements identically. As i moved my head and arm his was moving exactly like I was looking at a mirror. It totally freaked me out and I had to step away for a sec, I Immediately understood it to be oneness,so then I cam back into the room and things were normal again. So we talked about it and it was cool to share that moment, as freaky as it was, It was never that he wasn't real or an empty suit. "I" didn't have control nor did 'He" have control of our bodies as they mirrored, movement simply happened identically to us, Its more that other people are different versions of yourself. Under certain conditions the difference of versions will collapse.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

6 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

it's not going to fade away any time soon, cause of the idea of solipsism. I have no idea how to co-op with it, and what's the truth.  So i either deal with it or it's over with tripping. But it's so confusing... Rupert Spira talks something so much different than Leo.

I understand. I wouldn't trip man.

My Golden Rule: Do not trip unless you are stable, happy, and 100% want to.

“The eye through which I see God is the same eye through which God sees me; my eye and God's eye are one eye, one seeing, one knowing, one love.” ― Meister Eckhart,

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Stay away.  You are headed for a psychotic break or depression.  Your not ready for what would be shown to you.  This is the issue with psychedelics..it's unearned wisdom.

I had about 15+ trips already, (3-4 times DMT)  i've seen everyone as myself, i've seen that in my girlfriend, that she's me, i'm her, 

i had some bad trips, but it was manageable... but Leo's teaching are really freaking me out, especially that "empty suits" as others. It's fucked up, i think  i really need further explanation, because the truth shouldn't be that painful... Buddha said it.

3 minutes ago, Kamo said:

If you want to prove it to yourself LSD will certainly facilitate. I once was a trip guide for my friend who was new to psychedelics and at one point we mirrored each others movements identically. As i moved my head and arm his was moving exactly like I was looking at a mirror. It totally freaked me out and I had to step away for a sec, I Immediately understood it to be oneness,so then I cam back into the room and things were normal again. So we talked about it and it was cool to share that moment, as freaky as it was, It was never that he wasn't real or an empty suit. "I" didn't have control nor did 'He" have control of our bodies as they mirrored, movement simply happened identically to us, Its more that other people are different versions of yourself. Under certain conditions the difference of versions will collapse.

Exactly. I saw the exact same thing when i was talking to my GF. I was her, she was me, we had 0 control. It's fine. But when Leo says that you are the only one, and others are "empty suits" it's fucking crazy...

Edited by Forza21

@Forza21  it's not that people are empty suits..they are imaginary..they are identical to the room you are in..or the rocks outside..its just dream stuff.  Your consciousness is Absolute.   You are a not human that has consciousness you are Consciousness.   This Consciousness is Absolute.  It just imagines finitude and that it is a finite entity that co-opts awareness for itself...then in this way it can imagine there are other entities out there doing the same.   But what there is is only one Absolute Consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Forza21 Notice that "0 control point." of that experience. That sense you had in that moment, That understanding right there. You'll noticed there is no other and there is no you. There is only the totality of that one moment. Pure Existence! Leo is Identifying with that Pure Existence. Thats what he means implicitly, that is his reference of Identity, the Pure Consciousness, which does not include the ego at that level which is second order. Us listening to someone say it the way he says it will immediately place us one step past that point into conceptualizing our self/ego. Which is exactly why its so difficult to understand. 

Edited by Kamo

They are just as empty suits as you. you are a dream, the others are in the dream, like you, and if you erase the dream there is no more you, the unlimited emptiness that is existence remains, and there it does not matter if the others are this or that. there are no others, there is no you, there is only being. Forget any idea, they are only anchors

People aren't empty suits. The phrasing and vocabulary you're using here is creating the trouble here.

What might be better is to apply 'empty suits' to everything.

your sensations, thoughts are 'empty suits', but does it really matter to know that since imagination is living for itself? 

To be fair, tripping could help you drop these thoughts, but I just wouldn't do 250ug lol. 

Edited by SgtPepper

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@Forza21  it's not that people are empty suits..they are imaginary..they are identical to the room you are in..or the rocks outside..its just dream stuff.  Your consciousness is Absolute.   You are a not human that has consciousness you are Consciousness.   This Consciousness is Absolute.  It just imagines finitude and that it is a finite entity @ co-opts awareness for itself...then in this way it can imagine there are other entities out there doing the same.  

Thank you @Inliytened1 

i always appreciate your answers and dedication, and i have some of your explanation in my note pad

I get it, it's just like in the dream. When i'm dreaming, everyone and everything is exactly the same.

Waking up, is waking from that dream, and realize that you are a dreamer. It's fine too. I had one's that realization on DMT - i woke up and everyone went "puff" like giant imagination, i couldn't recall who am i, or from where i come from.

But here's different. Leo often point to "no-one exist but you" , No one is conscious but you" and stuff like that, plus recent threat from guy, who were talking about "empty suits" and i think my ego corrupted those ideas, and i perceive it from my finite-self, and i'm afraid that my pov is the only one, and others are just "androids" or "empty suits". But if i'm a dream too, what's the difference? i don't know, it's confusing.  Do you have any tips how to deal with that? In that case, do you still discourage me to trip?

2 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

But here's different. Leo often point to "no-one exist but you" , No one is conscious but you"

Yes but 'you' is not Forza21 with his thoughts. 'you' is God, pure awareness. Forza21 and his thoughts are real-time imagination from the real 'you' God-awareness, and so is everyone else. 

Edited by SgtPepper

Acid kind of sucks, to be honest. It presents truths in very bizarre and abstract ways which cannot be comprehended unless you already understand nondual teachings. It's just presented in sort of "word association game" manner where the abstractions sort of point at a certain idea but in a riddle-ish manner. Acid trips of the past start to make sense when you gain that understanding. You probably already do understand nondual teachings to be here... But that is what I found with that substance.

But whatever the case, the only real point of acid IME is to potentiate DMT. The trips otherwise are way too long and without as much insight as just smoking DMT where you will be up and down within 5 minutes.

With acid you're in for like 6 to 8 hours. I don't plan on ever taking it again even though I used to enjoy bopping to electronica on it.

29 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@Forza21 Notice that "0 control point." of that experience. That sense you had in that moment, That understanding right there. You'll noticed there is no other and there is no you. There is only the totality of that one moment. Pure Existence! Leo is Identifying with that Pure Existence. Thats what he means implicitly, that is his reference of Identity, the Pure Consciousness, which does not include the ego at that level which is second order. Us listening to someone say it the way he says it will immediately place us one step past that point into conceptualizing our self/ego. Which is exactly why its so difficult to understand. 

yes i think that way too, but i think Leo often points it towards something more solipsistic, and confusing, which " we don't realize yet, because i Leo, am the most awaken human in history"  don't you think ? 

Btw, we with my GF got used to it, and on recent trip we were staring at each other 20~~ minutes, and we were completely peace-full, that she's me, i'm her, and there's only THE Self - alone. So you can really get used to it. :)

26 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

They are just as empty suits as you. you are a dream, the others are in the dream, like you, and if you erase the dream there is no more you, the unlimited emptiness that is existence remains, and there it does not matter if the others are this or that. there are no others, there is no you, there is only being. Forget any idea, they are only anchors

Thank you sir! That point really is the relief for me. I think my ego corrupted this idea...

25 minutes ago, acidgoofy said:

If you're not really grounded right now then I would advise against tripping.  You can always come back to it, if you push yourself unnecessarily now it may take you a long time to recover from it.

Thanks.  But it's hard to know, when it's fear of truth, and when it's fear which my lead to psychotic break-down... 

13 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

People aren't empty suits. The phrasing and vocabulary you're using here is creating the trouble here.

What might be better is to apply 'empty suits' to everything.

your sensations, thoughts are 'empty suits', but does it really matter to know that since imagination is living for itself? 

yes, that phrasing really got me hard.  Thank you sir!

Edited by Forza21

@SgtPepper If you can handle it well, drop 5 tabs and then smoke DMT at the peak. Watch what happens. And please post about what happens lol. I did it with 4 tabs and also 5 tabs... 6 tabs of acid alone never came close to either. Would recommend.

I prefer the word creation over imagination.

I am that I am created my thoughts, my sensations, sense of self, body, you, the world, this forum, Leo for my own creation's sake.

22 minutes ago, RMQualtrough said:

@SgtPepper If you can handle it well, drop 5 tabs and then smoke DMT at the peak. Watch what happens. And please post about what happens lol. I did it with 4 tabs and also 5 tabs... 6 tabs of acid alone never came close to either. Would recommend.

I am actually planning on DMT very soon (~1-2 weeks) and planning to post my trip report here for fun. 

Not sure I'd go past 3 tabs. idk if its just I am sensitive, but 1 tab of the stuff I get, is pretty powerful like 1.5-2g of mushrooms. My friend and I did 2.5 once in an forest reservation, and I was floored at the peak, all I can do is sit and breathe because I knew anything else would lead to an imagined loop, especially cause I saw my friend continually loop around lol.

he would go: "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* "Omg I can't believe this, this is too much I gotta relax" *sits down* "Let me breathe, okay thats good." "Omg I am tripping so hard" *proceeds to stand up* " Are you feeling this? this is too much I gotta relax" *Sits down* "Let me breathe, yeah this is it". "Omg I am tripping so hard"... super funny to watch though.

this happened for like 10-15 minutes straight lol, hard to tell though cause I was tripping hard too. 

how do you respond on 5 tabs?

I think if I go high dose I'd like to do it an ayahuasca ceremony setting.

Edited by SgtPepper

@Forza21 Right, exactly It is solipsistic. Its only after you conceptualize the meaning of the word do your personal feelings about it come online. We gotta stay with the exact moment which is timeless to see it for what it is. Its almost like a still frame or image. In that singular timeless moment all is one. But this moment is infinite, There is No other or Yourself, its before the mind can identity or create those 2 ideas, The mind immediately misses this because we perceive movement and duration of experience, then conceptualize or think about it, but this timelessness is the always NOW which is singular with out the addition of mentation of any kind.