Truth-Seeker

Is it really possible to be successful in nightgame alone?

45 posts in this topic

As per Leo's advice, I ventured out into the world of nightgame in Toronto. It was an incredible experience. However, I tried finding wings on the Game Global Chat (as I was advised here) and they weren't the type of people who shared similar values as me. I noticed that most of them just want is to get the close at ANY COST and some of them (but not all) are quite cringe and have very little ethical concerns in their dealings with women. If anyone reading this post is in that Game Toronto chat, they probably know what I am talking about. 

My vision is to just develop myself as a man and learn these skills and have fun with better looking women than whatever the dating apps got me. So here come my questions:

Did Leo find success in nightgame while doing it solo with no wings? I really don't care about wings unless they share my values and such wings are hard to find (but if I find one, I'll go out with him).

If I do nightgame alone, is it really possible to pull a girl while remaining socially calibrated? The problem is that all these girls come in groups of 2 or 3 or 4 or more, how do you effectively pull?

I am guessing the answer is the whole "Can I come with you?" Method at the end of the night. However, even when Leo mentioned it, I feel like I can't do that shit while remaining socially calibrated and not crossing some lines. I hate it when guys push themselves on girls, and if I do that, it feels like I am pushing myself on girls. 

But yea, if @Leo Gura or anyone with success in Solo nightgame answers this with his experience doing nightgame alone and some tips on how to pull a girl from a group (by going with them or bringing her to his place) , that would be fucking awesome!

Also, logistical pointers and other pointers for Leo or anyone answering this:

• I have my own place downtown Toronto and it is within 10-15 minutes by car from every single nightlife hot spot (so YEA, I am good when it comes to logistics). 
  • I have NO ROOMMATES, so that is also nice, but one bedroom and a living room. 
  • I don't fear approaching. I am comfortable getting rejected. It is no big deal. 

Those pointes should help anyone trying to answer and help me. 

Dude, Toronto is one of the top cities in the world for game. So none of your BS excuses.

You can find tons of wings and you can also game solo. But solo is very hard to start with so look for wings. Fuck your values for now. You don't need these wings to be your spiritual gurus. Their only purpose right now is to get you laid. Later you can be more picky.

The dude from HonestSignalz YT channel is from Toronto. Watch him game.

You are not going to find enlightened wings. PUAs are all around stage Orange and they are obsessed with one thing: getting laid. Which is what you need right now.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Most girls are not alone even at day game. Gotta learn to deal/game a group of people all at once, these are where the best gains actually are

@Truth-Seeker

I agree with Leo.

You need to be less judgmental. There’s no perfect people and wings are super important. Expecting to find guys that all share you values is not realistic. You might get some of that, but overall I’d lower your standards for wings.

If a guy is willing to approach and doesn’t creep out girls, that’s good enough to be a wing. You don’t have to be best friends with the guy. You can hold your values and not follow theirs.

Once you’ve got a few wings, maybe you become more picky.

Alternatively, don’t do pickup at all. And find another way to meet women.

But if you’re set on cold approach, you’re just making your life way harder than it needs to be.

1 minute ago, aurum said:

I agree with Leo.

You need to be less judgmental. There’s no perfect people and wings are super important. Expecting to find guys that all share you values is not realistic. You might get some of that, but overall I’d lower your standards for wings.

If a guy is willing to approach and doesn’t creep out girls, that’s good enough to be a wing. You don’t have to be best friends with the guy. You can hold your values and not follow theirs.

Once you’ve got a few wings, maybe you become more picky.

Alternatively, don’t do pickup at all. And find another way to meet women.

But if you’re set on cold approach, you’re just making your life way harder than it needs to be.

How to find wings????????????????????????????

RSD forums are shut down and there is basically barely any online forumn to find wings, let alone good wings.

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

How to find wings????????????????????????????

RSD forums are shut down and there is basically barely any online forumn to find wings, let alone good wings.

Yeah it can be challenging.

That was one of the nice things about RSD. They provided a container where you could meet guys who were into this and who weren’t at least total sociopaths.

Game Global exists like OP said. Michael Sartain also has his Men of Action network, but you have to be in his program. And I bet you can still find people on Seddit and other forums.

Also, consider expanding your definition of a wing. A wing doesn’t technically have to know anything about pickup, although it can be nice when they do. They could just be dudes who like to go out and party.

In fact in some ways, regular dudes who like to party or who have status are going to be way better wings than puas. Puas are often pretty socially awkward. 

So just meet guys who are social and get laid a lot. Maybe at your gym, maybe at work, maybe at school, maybe doing a hobby, wherever. If you make friends with them they can help you a lot. Cold approach guys as much as women.

The only downside with regular party dudes is they tend to eschew cold approach. They usually have a good social circle and get laid from that. So they may not be interested in doing approaches. So you may be on your own, depending on the guy.

You overcome most of the Logistical difficulties by having a wing man, also there is the problem of perceived STATUS that is the most attractive characteristic to the opposite gender, so if you are alone you will need to handle the objection of Why you are alone, you have no friends?

16 minutes ago, Alex_R said:

so if you are alone you will need to handle the objection of Why you are alone, you have no friends?

More of a theoretical problem than a real one.

In my experience, if you’re fun and cool, girls will rarely ask this.

And even then it’s more of a logistical question than an “objection.

At the same time, surrounding yourself with people who like and respect you definitely doesn’t hurt. I’d encourage it.

@Truth-Seeker Bro you gotta like date your wings, sincerely.

I cycled through quite a few before I found a wing I was after. I advise being ruthless with it.

There are some fucking psychopaths I met up with as wings lmfao. I thought one dude was gonna fucking kill me at a bus stop. Dude did not pass the vibe check lmfao. That said, I also met some determined, dedicated guys with integrity.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, Ulax said:

There are some fucking psychopaths I met up with as wings lmfao. I thought one dude was gonna fucking kill me at a bus stop. Dude did not pass the vibe check lmfao. 

BRO, MY WINGS DID NOT PASS THE VIBE CHECK! The wings I met up with were cat-calling women and teenagers in the street on our way to the venue. I told them "BRO WTF ARE YOU DOING, THEY'RE KIDS..." And they percieved me as a hater that is "turning down their energy." 

Trust me, if I find wings with dedication and integrity, I'm all for it, but that experience was fucked up. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

Puas are often pretty socially awkward. 

You're right, I noticed that too. The reason they got into pickup is due to the social awkwardness that caused them to have such little interaction with women and got worse and worse over time. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

Cold approach guys as much as women.

I did that in the club, was hyping the cool guys up and they all loved me. I would compliment their sick fades or their clothes and they love my vibe. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

The only downside with regular party dudes is they tend to eschew cold approach. They usually have a good social circle and get laid from that. So they may not be interested in doing approaches. So you may be on your own, depending on the guy.

That is also the issue I noticed. You really know your stuff man

@Leo Gura

I understand your objections, but I got one more question: let's say I find wings that also have their own place in downtown Toronto, how do we pull a group of 3 girls? Do you guys split the group of girls where some go to your place and some go to their place? Or do you always pull all the girls to one guy's place? My apartment is super small...

14 minutes ago, Ulax said:

That said, I also met some determined, dedicated guys with integrity.

How? I wanna find some decent ones. And if you have an answer to this question I asked Leo, please let me know! The question is:

Let's say I find wings that also have their own place in downtown Toronto, how do we pull a group of 3 girls? Do you guys split the group of girls where some go to your place and some go to their place? Or do you always pull all the girls to one guy's place? 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

Michael Sartain also has his Men of Action network, but you have to be in his program. And I bet you can still find people on Seddit and other  forums.

Never heard of this guy till you mentioned him. I just don't want sociopaths anymore.

9 minutes ago, Truth-Seeker said:

How? I wanna find some decent ones. And if you have an answer to this question I asked Leo, please let me know! The question is:

When you post the in the game global chat, screen. Write something like, "Looking for a wing who is positive, dedicated, and on time. Feel free to drop me a PM!"

25 minutes ago, Truth-Seeker said:

BRO, MY WINGS DID NOT PASS THE VIBE CHECK! The wings I met up with were cat-calling women and teenagers in the street on our way to the venue. I told them "BRO WTF ARE YOU DOING, THEY'RE KIDS..." And they percieved me as a hater that is "turning down their energy." 

Trust me, if I find wings with dedication and integrity, I'm all for it, but that experience was fucked up. 

Lmao. If its stuff like complimenting people's outfits and shit, I'm personally cool with that. Or being purposefully awkward, or other shenanigans, i'm cool with it. If they're shouting out stuff like "You're sexy you are", that ain't my vibe, either.

Its actually part of your journey, sifting through wings. It'll help your mindset too. You stop asking so much, 'Am I good enough for these people I'm with', and start asking, 'are these people my kind of people or not'. And then that translates onto the girls you talk to, i.e. is she my kind of girl or not. People pick up on that shit, and your life, most importantly, gets better.

I had another guy contact me once asking me if I wanted to go 'hunting' with him, in reference to picking up, with no hint that was was being ironic lmfao.

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

You stop asking so much, 'Am I good enough for these people I'm with', and start asking, 'are these people my kind of people or not'. And then that translates onto the girls you talk to, i.e. is she my kind of girl or not. People pick up on that shit, and your life, most importantly, gets better.

Yea man that's where I'm at already. These weren't my kind of people, which is the true reason behind my post. If your "hyping yourself up" is catcalling a middle aged woman trying to go home alone at night and a bunch of children, then you DEFINITELY are not my kind of people . 

But if it is saying outlandish or edgy things to hot girls in line at a club or groups like that, then yea, be my guest! 

Gonna keep trying to figure this shit out. It is hard to nail down a proper logistical system when you are a noob. Like, I got laid a lot in 2020, but it was all from dating apps and the best one was a 6 (if I'm being strict here). But when I did go to the club, I'd be dancing and have make-out opportunities with 7s within minutes, so I'm like, fuck the apps lol 

1 hour ago, Truth-Seeker said:

I did that in the club, was hyping the cool guys up and they all loved me. I would compliment their sick fades or their clothes and they love my vibe. 

That’s perfect. See if you can get invited into the VIP section or DJ booth. That’s usually where the most high status guys and attractive women are.

1 hour ago, Truth-Seeker said:

Never heard of this guy till you mentioned him. I just don't want sociopaths anymore.

Sartain is the real deal. For better or worse, he’s taken game to a level 99.9% of guys never will. And he’s done it without being a celebrity or compromising ethics too hard. It’s impressive.

Sartain will not teach you pure cold approach though. He focuses almost exclusively on status and social circle building. So he’s a good source if you’re into that.

11 minutes ago, Truth-Seeker said:

Yea man that's where I'm at already. These weren't my kind of people, which is the true reason behind my post. If your "hyping yourself up" is catcalling a middle aged woman trying to go home alone at night and a bunch of children, then you DEFINITELY are not my kind of people . 

But if it is saying outlandish or edgy things to hot girls in line at a club or groups like that, then yea, be my guest! 

Gonna keep trying to figure this shit out. It is hard to nail down a proper logistical system when you are a noob. Like, I got laid a lot in 2020, but it was all from dating apps and the best one was a 6 (if I'm being strict here). But when I did go to the club, I'd be dancing and have make-out opportunities with 7s within minutes, so I'm like, fuck the apps lol 

Nice one dude. Sounds like you've got a pretty good foundation going tbf.

You field reporting?

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Nice one dude. Sounds like you've got a pretty good foundation going tbf.

Yea man, I feel like when I ask these questions, people assume I am a virgin or have one lay from a high school sweetheart LOL!!

But no, I got laid a lot from online game (due to my good looks, I am shredded and have a nice beard and good facial features lol) and know how to physically escalate. I used to get head and fuck girls in my dad's car in my home city, and even in my basement, and many times in the  girl's own place AHAHAHAHA But now, in Canada, COVID fucked up the apps completely and you can't get decent looking girls anymore. The ratio of guys to girls got disgusting. The girls are jaded by the apps so I realized that I really wanna learn this shit cuz the apps are useless and won't get me anything that I want. Plus, it is not an ADVENTURE like pickup. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

You field reporting?

HELL YEA. I now realized since I do have some experience and understand the fundamentals of game a lot, I am going to try out that solo nightgame thing and if I get results, I'll come back and report all my victories. I noticed last time I went to the club on Saturday, the guys that I observed which were utterly incredible, the most legendary ones, they were opening and doing everything solo and just would go back to their friends for a bit and go back and do everything alone (and some didn't even come with friends and they pulled). 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

See if you can get invited into the VIP section or DJ booth. That’s usually where the most high status guys and attractive women are.

Oh yea man, I saw it. All the 9s and 10s were kinda "sequestered" there LMAO

But, I noticed, as Leo even mentions in his Part 1 in the "How to Get Laid" series, that those girls are not interested in "normal" guys. Like, you won't succeed in opening them in a club. I am moreso interested in the super cute 7s and 8s with the nice ass and the cute face and the slender figure and no stuck up behaviour. Those are the ones I like on the dating apps, I match with them, but they never respond....SO IN A CLUB, I CAN GET THEM TO DANCE AND MAKEOUT AND I CAN PULL...I JUST NEED TO DO THIS SHIT OFTEN AND LEARN. 

You can succeed with the 9s and 10s maybe in daygame if you are super charming, and even then, it is unlikely and it would be a 9 or a 10 that is not a club girl or an instagram model. She would just be a 9 who works and reads books and goes to the gym and sleeps early; The Gf/wife type. 

1 hour ago, aurum said:

And he’s done it without being a celebrity or compromising ethics too hard. It’s impressive.

That's incredible. I'll subscribe now. Which video of his do you like a lot? Recommend it and I'll watch it tomorrow! 

@Truth-Seeker Sounding phenomenal brother.

Look forward to hearing about your progress!

Be-Do-Have