Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
K Ghoul

Looking for quality ear plugs

14 posts in this topic

can anyone suggest the best/confirmed brand that provides full protection from noises? I used to get construction grade ear plugs from a local store but they closed (they are yellow on a blue string, don’t know which brand)

Has anyone also tried switching from wearing ear plugs to listening to white noise instead? I listen during the day but I don’t know how safe it is on the brain to listen at night as well

/suggest 

I listen to white noise with headphones when I sleep. It blocks out noise way better than ear plugs.

I don't think it would have any effect on your brain, the only thing is you have to be careful when sleeping with headphones that if you lay on your side you could push it too far into your ear and damage it. I use apple headphones which don't go very far into the ear and I have been fine with them.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

@Tristan12 Thanks! Yea it would probably take getting used to sleeping in headphones as I am currently used to soft ear plugs. I’ll definitely give it a try though to see if it works for me

Flents purple foam disposable earplugs. Simple and highly effective. Can be cut down to size.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2/19/2022 at 2:21 AM, Leo Gura said:

Flents purple foam disposable earplugs. Simple and highly effective. Can be cut down to size.

Exactly the same ones I've been using for 3+ years for better sleep.

Can be found on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Flents-Quiet-Contour-Plugs-Pair/dp/B07HHXGPW6/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=Flents&qid=1645590625&sr=8-4

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

Ear plugs got delivered today, I’m testing them now and they are great - I’m in a perfect bubble of silence nicely isolated and cut of from the outside world :)

happy-happy :)

53 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@K Ghoul

I never sleep without my ear plugs in ?

same here ;)