Bobby_2021

Does Enlightenment break the cycle of life & death?

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

No silly.  Tbe body is imaginary.  It is your mental hold or attachment to this world that binds you.

If the body is imaginary try running full sprint into a brick wall while thinking about doing your 2021 tax return.

I think it might be discovered it's a little bit more than just a mental hold or attachment.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with detachment.

Its the revelation there never was a real "YOU" attached & in which could become detached.... it throws the baby out with the bathwater sort of speak.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

57 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

If the body is imaginary try running full sprint into a brick wall while thinking about doing your 2021 tax return.

I think it might be discovered it's a little bit more than just a mental hold or attachment.

Enlightenment has nothing to do with detachment.

Its the revelation there never was a real "YOU" attached & in which could become detached.... it throws the baby out with the bathwater sort of speak.

❤ 

Everything is imaginary. This is a dream.  The only reason you are still dreaming is because you are not ready to wake up.  When you wake up you will have to let go of everything you have and will ever have within this world. You will have to let go of this world - and you are not ready.  Hence you continue to dream.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

On 2/17/2022 at 1:51 PM, Inliytened1 said:

Everything is imaginary. This is a dream.  The only reason you are still dreaming is because you are not ready to wake up.  When you wake up you will have to let go of everything you have and will ever have within this world. You will have to let go of this world - and you are not ready.  Hence you continue to dream.

This is literally the definition of the dualistic dream story of separation.

No one wakes up because no one was actually asleep....it was an illusion of self believing it needed to follow a spiritual path of detachment in order to wake up.

It's so obvious that it seems hidden!

❤ 

Edited by VeganAwake

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

No, because everything goes on forever and even if you hit the peak you will start over and birth it all over again and again and again

@Bobby_2021

Is it not fascinating, how people try to corral everything into a singular position of definitive order.  A black and white interpretation, it is this or it is that.  I say this in reference to responses.

The ability to hold multiple realities simultaneously goes against our linear thinking, our dualistic interpretations, our innate assumption that everything must be something to the exclusion of all else.

What if the enlightenment process lead a person to a position where the birth-death cycle was broken but equally intact?

What if a lie truthfully misrepresents a fact.  What if an illusion is a truthful representation of a particular aspect of reality? 

What if a person can be liberated from the birth-death cycle while still fully engage within the process? 

Why would a person want to NOT be a part of the process?  What type of value judgment is placed on the birth-death cycle?  Where are the merits of that judgment rooted, how is it substantiated? 

11 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

you accept beforehand that you have to earn your way out or else your stuck dying and coming out of a vagina century after century.

You can certainly create that reality for yourself if you choose, but it is you creating it. As you awaken deeper, you will stop giving your power away to causes outside of you.

Edited by Matthew85