Hardkill

Do all girls feel objectified when having an ONS or being friends with benefits?

26 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I am okay with having been used just for sex and I think that the girls I had one night stands with seemed okay with having their bodies being used for just sex.

A ONS is not about using a body for sex. This is an absurd framing. A ONS can be two people having fun, having an adventure, having a fling with no strings attached. You can relate with a person for the night without having to do something serious afterwards.

Often a ONS happens because two people are traveling and simply won't be able to see each other again afterwards. Or they just aren't a good match for a relationship. You can sleep with a person and then not like them as much as you thought. The sex can be bad, her body might not be up to par, maybe she snores like a pig, or whatever. You don't really know a person till you sleep with them.

Mostly it happens because both sides want to have fun and blow off some steam. Then the mood changes the next day.

And don't forget, girls will use guys for sex too. I've had girls I wanted to see again never even text me back the next day. It's not just guys who do that.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Hardkill said:

I was reviewing Leo's How To Get Laid - Part 1 - The Foundations Of Success With Women that women and he mentioned in that vid that women are repelled by being desired only for sex. I know that he has also mentioned to me before on this forum that girls never want to ever be treated as sex objects. So, does that mean that all girls who have had one night stands or become friends with benefits with a guy or guys always feel objectified?

No. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Hardkill

Whenever you ask a question like "do all women do X...?" or "does nobody do Y?" etc. you can be almost certain that the answer is no.

So there are girls who have a ONS and it's the guy who messages them again but the girl ghosts him because she clearly just wanted a hook up without continuation.

6 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

So there are girls who have a ONS and it's the guy who messages them again but the girl ghosts him because she clearly just wanted a hook up without continuation.

Or the sex was really bad. It goes both ways I guess. 

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

5 minutes ago, puporing said:

Or the sex was really bad. It goes both ways I guess. 

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy ??? You're welcome.

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。