PataFoiFoi

Why does God like to suffer, experience all these painful things.

23 posts in this topic

Since God is Love, Joy, Peace and Oneness why would I ever leave those states for this nightmare called Life as a human being. I mean its just a struggle chasing things that wont make you happy and only experience bad horrific things. Its literally Hell and I know thats because im thinking Im a seperate being from the rest of the world but since I and everything is God why would i make it sooo Hard for me to see that im God and everything else is God? 

Because if it was easy there would nothing to do. You would be bored out of your mind. Like playing a video game with all cheats enabled. There's no more point playing. The game is only fun as long as it's challenging and you are limited.

A game without pain is not fun. Notice that!

Dark Souls players will understand ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

god/the universe just like experiences

and that's one of them

at least that's what i got

@Leo Gura yeah I know, you said that in one video but the problem is experiencing all this suffering and pain isnt better than having all Cheats enabled aka Godmode. It seems like theres a balance problem here. Why cant God be fulfilled in just one State? Like why run away from the Oneness Love in to this nightmarish reality and then back to Oneness? I might understand some things wrong but im open minded to correct them.

34 minutes ago, PataFoiFoi said:

the problem is experiencing all this suffering and pain isnt better than having all Cheats enabled aka Godmode.

How would you know? Maybe it is.

Suffering and pain is precisely how Absolute Freedom and Play manifests. It is so free and playful, that it can create the appearance of suffering or pain. That is exactly the same as how Absolute Oneness and Unity manifests as division and separation; Absolute Perfection as seeming imperfection; Absolute Nothing as everything; Absolute Beauty as alleged ugliness; Absolute Love as repulsion and hate. 

Edited by Batman

@Batman makes sense. Since this Oneness ecompasses everything it has to be everything that can be experienced. Maybe i just have to see that all this seeking for an answer to suffering etc. is just another part of this Oneness.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

How would you know? Maybe it is.

Yeah thats true but the thing that is troubling my mind is that this Oneness aka God is incomplete always searching for other States and not being everfulfilled. Most teachings say its all perfect and fullfilled or is it so perfect that it encompasses imperfectness?

I'd like to know the answer but the question stops occuring at breakthrough... Then I don't ask any questions, or know any answers either...

It's the strangest thing that in the highest states of actual knowledge, there isn't any knowledge. Knowledge ends, only "being". But then when we come back, inevitably we want to understand what happened. And our memory is pretty good so it's not like a total non-starter, but it's still describing the state and is not the state itself... Pretty obvious really, you can describe the sensation of riding a rollercoaster to someone in as much depth as you want, it will not be the same as actually being on the coaster. That's what can't properly be transcribed.

“If the world were perfect, it wouldn't be. ”

― Yogi Berra

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

4 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

Why does God like to suffer, experience all these painful things. Since God is Love, Joy, Peace and Oneness

What’s being said here, is there is a God, which is love, joy, peace, and oneness… yet, likes to suffer and experience painful things. 

why would I ever leave those states for this nightmare called Life as a human being.

What’s being said here, is that there is also an I, which arrives at, achieves, reaches, or perhaps obtains… and leaves… states. 

I mean its just a struggle chasing things that wont make you happy and only experience bad horrific things. Its literally Hell and I know thats because im thinking Im a seperate being from the rest of the world but since I and everything is God why would i make it sooo Hard for me to see that im God and everything else is God? 

What’s being said here, is ‘why would make it so hard for me to see that am God and everything else is God?’

Paraphrasing slightly, ‘why does God make it so hard for God to see that God is God?’

But, is pain a thing? 

Is suffering, a thing? 

Is God, a thing? 

Is love a thing?

Is joy a thing?

Is peace a thing?

Is oneness a thing?

Is I, a thing? 

First; what is, a thing? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The only point in suffering is that ego needs conflict and problems to perpetuate itself. 

The idea that you'd get bored if there were no problems doesn't make sense since people that have it easy have more fun in life than those who are stuck in their problems.

All I know is I can't find anything that isn't perfect. There are so many experiences that I have had in my life that when I bring up the memory of the feeling state its just so damn perfect. I can't describe it. The awe the wonder. And boy let me tell you there has been some painful experiences but shit its been incredible. Like the best novel ever. There was a point in time where I wanted the story to end but it doesnt. It's just so damn perfect. All of it. The suffering. The pain. The love. The food. Holding my daughter. My dogs wet nose. Coffee!!!! My best friends. I don't give a fuck that it's both real and unreal. It doesn't make sense I don't get it but I am going to keep on dancing. 

4 hours ago, Something Funny said:

@Leo Gura lets assume that humanity gets super developed in the next 1000 years and gets rid of poverty, war, hunger, deadly illnesses, etc.

Then what? Would God get bored because the game is to easy now and decide to start everything over by hitting the Earth with an asteroid?

There will still be problems, they will just be of a higher order.

3 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

Yeah thats true but the thing that is troubling my mind is that this Oneness aka God is incomplete always searching for other States and not being everfulfilled. Most teachings say its all perfect and fullfilled or is it so perfect that it encompasses imperfectness?

It's incomplete only as long as it (You) is not fully awake.

5 hours ago, PataFoiFoi said:

but since I and everything is God why would i make it sooo Hard for me to see that im God and everything else is God? 

You don't make it hard. It's so very obvious!!! The information is everywhere!!! We are always talking about God. It's so obvious it's hilarious 

1 hour ago, vladorion said:

The only point in suffering is that ego needs conflict and problems to perpetuate itself. 

The idea that you'd get bored if there were no problems doesn't make sense since people that have it easy have more fun in life than those who are stuck in their problems.

Exactly, maybe that boredom is just another game of the ego.

@Leilani

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's incomplete only as long as it (You) is not fully awake.

Sadly the closest i got was when i had a sudden click in my mind or shift in consciousness that everything was God. I looked at my hands, my whole body at every object of the room and everything was the same. I bursted in laughter because the thing that I was searching for was me, all the time. I realized how simple it is to see God (I might not had a deep experience tough) it is so simple that it is hard to find. I interacted with other people and also realised they were God and neither do I nor they exist. For the first time I realised how f beautiful everything and everyone was. Immense beauty filled wirh joy and gratitude. But there was still a seperation. A sense of me seperate from God. As the days passed i started to backlash and now im trying to find my real Self, but some of these questions keep me a bit unnerving

56 minutes ago, Leilani said:

Interesting, it shows me that we should try make or self surrender to whatever we are in or whatever we are doing. Its not always the search for joyful, peaceful experiences but also being content without them.