SelfHelpGuy

Is this what Reality is...?

14 posts in this topic

Felt the urge to create this image when trying to understand on a deep level what Reality actually is.

This image below came to mind.

IMPORTANT: The black border represents Non-existence, Nothing - meaning that all that truly exists is that consciousness bubble in the middle. 

Is this along the right lines? 

Reality.jpg

Edited by SelfHelpGuy
typo

Yes :)
Its a bit more radical than that, but its in the right direction.

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

Anyone that uses the word non-existence, I can't take serious 

The black border exists as nothingness, there is no such thing as non-existence. There can be no bubble of consciousness because everything outside the bubble is consciousness too. You're using the bubble and the border to distinguish between form and formlessness, but it is all consciousness and existence.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

@Tristan12 Good point to bring up. Yeah I understand that, I was more using the black border to represent the things that don't actually exist: Like the external world (outside of this field of view), the worries we have, the ideas etc. A better more accurate depiction would simply be just the bubble on it's own, but we can look at our own experience to see that!

This image is only a "representation". 

Nothing is not non-existence, it is existence.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

All negations are of the mind, death as such is an object of reason.

If there is something outside your bubble of consciousness it would be the thing in itself, the thing precisely the definition of which absurds. Trough your limitations there are no such thing as a thing in itself, and since you are those reductions only you are in absurdity questioning the possebility itself of what is outside you.

Pure imagination as an end in itself forever not to be a means as otherwise would be your nature.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

2 hours ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

Felt the urge to create this image when trying to understand on a deep level what Reality actually is.

IMPORTANT: The black border represents Non-existence, Nothing - meaning that all that truly exists is that consciousness bubble in the middle. 

Reality.jpg

OMG LOOK AT THE PC SCREEN... This is the illegal Youtube upload of Leos video.....

Can you explain this???

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

44 minutes ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

@Gregory1 ... O.o u didn't see anything ;)

18 hours ago, SelfHelpGuy said:

Reality.jpg

@SelfHelpGuy ??

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/