WokeBloke

Solipsism explained by Woke Bloke

29 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Kksd74628 said:

@WokeBloke

If we start to redefine words then "my girlfriend" from this moment is equal to your mother :D 

Of course we can twist, screw and wring all definitions until we are happy with the definition, but remember that changing definitions does only make people even more confuced in spirituality. And as I said earlier "I" is very much assosiated to sense of self and without that how would "you" even know that you are something else and also does that sense of self guarantee that "you" are it. 

This is also very essential, because when there is no others, but not "I" then there is no one alone per se. 

my cat is exactly the same as your mom.

I am legit a dog barking at you right now,

you are stuck in mind.

20 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Thanks bro tbh I didn't want to associate this account with my channel because I'm not proud of this account lmao

?

Started ignoring your posts a long time ago, but now I will take you more serious, Sir

Thought you were a lunatic having a mid-life crisis

Very nice explanation. 

One question though.

Why Leo keeps talking about your POV being THE ONLY perspective?

I get it, it's the one awareness, and i'm you, and you're me, but can't the same awareness experience different perspective at ones?  

Edited by Forza21

7 minutes ago, Forza21 said:

but can't the same awareness experience different perspective

Right, exactly. One awareness experiencing different perspectives. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

2 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Right, exactly. One awareness experiencing different perspectives. 

as Leo would say: you are the only one conscious being, dreaming up that i'm having any perspective.

this part doesn't make sense to me.

@Forza21 this Part is also the only one which I Did not understand. Leo Talks in one sentence you are everything, every imagine being, nothing is outside of you.

On the other hand he says that what you see hear and feel right now is all there is. Everything else dose not exist (like in Video game a frame). This would mean that if I as imagined human Look at a wall right now, the entire Universe with all its Planets and creatures Do not exist. Just the wall. This only makes sense from human point of view. But from God pov that makes no sense, god is everything all the time, nut just the wall. Is this a paradox? What Did Leo mean

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, Forza21 said:

as Leo would say: you are the only one conscious being, dreaming up that i'm having any perspective.

this part doesn't make sense to me.

i liked his take in "radical implications of oneness" the way i remember it

i think it went something like "you are the rapist, you are the person being raped, you are the person who eats the steak, you are the animal being slaughtered and eaten"

38 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

"you are the rapist, you are the person being raped, you are the person who eats the steak, you are the animal being slaughtered and eaten"

Yes, a good example of the one awareness aware as different beings. All there is, is awareness aware of itself, as different aspects of itself.

I found Advaita Vedanta explains the breakdown of pure awareness without attributes (Brahman), to awareness with attributes (Isvara), to individual separate beings (Jivas) very well. Makes logical sense.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

15 hours ago, Jakuchu said:

Thought you were a lunatic having a mid-life crisis

:D

Tbh I kind of imagined him as some nutty asperger kid sitting 24/7 in front of a computer in his mom's basement while being zonked out on meds, lol. - Anyway, I get a much more sensible and self aware vibe from him in this thread than ever before, so that's a nice change.

Why so serious?