WokeBloke

Help needed

27 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

Wtf?

Ground yourself in reality. Notice all that stuff you wrote is thoughts and beliefs. And no, the devil is not making you notice that. That's another thought.

Sit in your being. See what is the case. Ground yourself.

the very issue is I can't prove the subject's being is my being. How to prove a devil is not forcing the subject to go through this and think this?

Edited by WokeBloke

34 minutes ago, Cykaaaa said:

You don't need to prove anything. Just let go of all these narratives, thoughts, delusions.

Being does not have to be proven. It's your experience. Your experience is reality, is "the case".

If you don't trust in your experience, you're ungrounded. So again, ground yourself.

How can you be sure that the subject's experience is your experience? A higher power could be completely deceiving the subject.

Thinking will only get you so far.

You really gotta stop deluding yourself and start doing some real work my man. You are ruminating about fantasies and don't even seem to realize that you are doing so, instead you are taking these thoughts quite seriously.

I mean, do whatever you want. But at least please stop making thread after thread after thread about these philosophical ruminations. People have told you multiple times the same thing, you seem to ignore all of it.

This is a verbal warning. Chances are that Leo is gonna kick you out of this forum one day if you don't get serious. 

12 hours ago, WokeBloke said:

Now you might say this is just your imagination but then I could say the devil could be forcing the subject to imagine and experience this. 

The devil is the believing that these thoughts are true.

Dude I know what you are going through. Totally believing this proves that there is a really high chance that you could see the "Antidote" so to speak, seeing that you are doing this. How do you see that? In realizing what is absolutely true about you. What is there to do? Nothing but sitting on a bench and seeing that there is God at its play and regaining "God's will" so to speak. It is hard to put it into words. Basically sit down and watch everything play out on its own *in you*. After 30 mins there should be a subtle recognition that you are the only one and all is happening within you. And then you say byebye to thoughts that feel discordant.