WokeBloke

Help needed

27 posts in this topic

How do I convince myself that the subject or experiencer of creation is the creator?

I have been thinking about the possibility of the subject being controlled by a SEPERATE evil demon (much like Descartes proposed years ago). I propose the idea that the evil demon is generating the subject's experience and forcing the subject to experience what it is experiencing. In this setup the subject is simply witnessing the creation but is not responsible for the creation whatsoever. The subject has no will of its own and no ability to defend itself from the devil. The idea is the whole world is just a trick the devil made in order to torture the so-called subject. 

Now you might say this is just your imagination but then I could say the devil could be forcing the subject to imagine and experience this. 

Edited by WokeBloke

Just now, Gregory1 said:

Brother you are stuck in fantasies

And how do I see through my own trick?

Edited by WokeBloke

The creator creates creations.  The creations create a creator.  

The creators are made up of creations.  The creations are made up of creators.

Deal with reality. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Stop thinking, start living and feeling.

That's not a solution. The devil may be forcing the subject to stop thinking.

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Deal with reality. 

How do I prove to myself that the subject's reality is the creator's reality?

1 hour ago, WokeBloke said:

How do I convince myself

First you’d have to find it. 

Consider response ability, which is only ever possible now, vs ‘responsibility’, which can easily seem to imply a large amount of time, etc. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

First you’d have to find it. 

Consider response ability, which is only ever possible now, vs ‘responsibility’, which can easily seem to imply a large amount of time, etc. 

The subject's seemingly independent ability to respond and its responses could also be forced by the devil in order to trick the subject. 

Is autocorrect an entity? If not why do I blame it, when it makes an embarrassing mistake and it makes it look like I made it? Where does that blame come from? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

7 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Is autocorrect an entity? If not why do I blame it, when it makes an embarrassing mistake and it makes it look like I made it? Where does that blame come from? 

Well traditionally one thinks the blame comes from the subject. I'm just trying to prove that. 

@WokeBloke I blame others when I blame myself, because I think that I am avoiding blaming myself by blaming others. But there is no subject or object in blame. It's all empty boat, or autocorrect, but that doesn't mean blame is bad, that would be more blame. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just now, Nahm said:

Or that. 

If you are saying the ability to respond belongs to the subject I could simply say the devil designed the subject's experience such that it seems like it is responsible from its own perspective but in reality isn't.

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@WokeBloke I blame others when I blame myself, because I think that I am avoiding blaming myself by blaming others. But there is no subject or object in blame. It's all empty boat, or autocorrect, but that doesn't mean blame is bad, that would be more blame. 

You can blame things that are non-entities. Ex. The crops died because there was no rain. And you can also blame the creator of auto-correct. There would be no blame without a source of blame and also no blame without something to blame.

@WokeBloke What is Source has no source. 

1 minute ago, mandyjw said:

@WokeBloke What is Source has no source. 

Indeed. Could that source create a separate subject? And if not why?

Edited by WokeBloke

Just now, WokeBloke said:

Indeed. Could that source create a separate source?

I dunno, go ask your Mom. 

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

I dunno, go ask your Mom. 

I meant separate subject not source by the way! I didn't correct it quick enough.

The subject's mom could be a trick created by the devil to make the subject think that its mom created it. 

Edited by WokeBloke