somegirl

What's with older guys (10+ yrs older) approaching much younger women?

146 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Medhansh said:

I mean, who got laid by discussing spiral dynamics with a girl?

Funny you say that, someone posted here at one point that talking about spiral dynamics with a girl actually got them laid. I can’t remember who or when but someone definitely said it :D

You can get laid talking about anything tbh, it’s rarely about what you say but more how you say it. I’m sure you’ve heard that already though

@Etherial Cat This dating section is super below the belt when it comes to opinions it doesn't like, I ended up bowing out because I have other things to focus on than argue here.  I literally don't have the time, tell me people, where are you finding the extra time for that?

16 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

we should  :) ideally, our mothers would have passed down that knowledge to us. But how many of us have been lucky to have been born to a mother who knows herself. Hell, my mother was getting beatings from my father on the regular basis when she was pregnant with me haha I should have just been aborted, but here I am. “We gotta catch it on our own…trains hard. roads rough.”

Damn, I am so sorry to hear that your poor mum and you, did she manage to get away from him?

29 minutes ago, Loba said:

Damn, I am so sorry to hear that your poor mum and you, did she manage to get away from him?

Yea, she ended up leaving him. It might have solved her problems but not mine - single mother working all days while her child is being raised by strangers, snatched by pedophiles, and learning about life from the street. And based on all the horrible stories that she told me about my father I would have rather been raised by him tbh we seemed to have a lot more in common

@K Ghoul That's even worse, she sounds like she didn't know what she was doing.  I'm so so sorry all that happened to you!  No grandparents?

the older you get the more financially secure you get in general

at that point should i devote all my resources and energies to kith and kin

or maybe i can indulge some agreeable younger person who is not as secure financially

my hard won experience will complement their youthful exuberance

win win

@Loba no grandparents :)

The point I was trying to emphasize is that women hold the power, and it comes from within. Women’s role is to inspire them to do good and be good. Without us they would be complete degenerates ))))

@Raptorsin7 Well I refuse to be told what my value as a female is and how it increases or decreases with age. I define my own value, thank you. 

2 hours ago, K Ghoul said:

Yea, she ended up leaving him. It might have solved her problems but not mine - single mother working all days while her child is being raised by strangers, snatched by pedophiles, and learning about life from the street. And based on all the horrible stories that she told me about my father I would have rather been raised by him tbh we seemed to have a lot more in common

i'm like you bro minus the pedophiles

single, working, mentally not very stable moms, no grandparents

it's not a good start, but we have achieved something right? we became forumers doing the postings on the internet and people thought we'd amount to nothing hihihi

@Loba Girl, I am all for girl power and supporting each other, but so far by the comments I have seen, you might be holding some extreme negative beliefs about men. We're not here to argue that ALL men are bad, but we question certain stuff and get answers from opposite sex so we can better understand them. Though that's okay, I'm not perfect either, this is why we're on this site after all - to improve.

39 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Loba no grandparents :)

The point I was trying to emphasize is that women hold the power, and it comes from within. Women’s role is to inspire them to do good and be good. Without us they would be complete degenerates ))))

Girl, indeed they would.

1 minute ago, somegirl said:

@Loba Girl, I am all for girl power and supporting each other, but so far by the comments I have seen, you might be holding some extreme negative beliefs about men. We're not here to argue that ALL men are bad, but we question certain stuff and get answers from opposite sex so we can better understand them. Though that's okay, I'm not perfect either, this is why we're on this site after all - to improve.

Fair.  I like that you can have a different opinion than me but not hit below the belt, that's cool, thanks.

On top of that, this might not be the place to learn that "men are decent people".

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i'm like you bro minus the pedophiles

single, working, mentally not very stable moms, no grandparents

it's not a good start, but we have achieved something right? we became forumers doing the postings on the internet and people thought we'd amount to nothing hihihi

i loooove sperging out on the interwebs 

4 minutes ago, Loba said:

Fair.  I like that you can have a different opinion than me but not hit below the belt, that's cool, thanks.

On top of that, this might not be the place to learn that "men are decent people".

Hahah maybe, I understand.
I also understand why someone might hold such beliefs as well. We have to take into account the history that has treated women like a property and basically just a thing that only produces kids. (this is also my theory as to why we see more aggressive/masculine women nowadays, especially on the west, earning more money, being more ambitious etc...). Times are thankfully changing now and guys are following as well.

7 hours ago, Loba said:

@Etherial Cat This dating section is super below the belt when it comes to opinions it doesn't like, I ended up bowing out because I have other things to focus on than argue here.  I literally don't have the time, tell me people, where are you finding the extra time for that?

I don't know. I suppose I am trapped in the same dynamic as a lib baffled at Fox news. Even some thread titles sounds like triggering clickbait. :D

Edited by Etherial Cat

16 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

This dating section is super below the belt when it comes to opinions it doesn't like, I ended up bowing out because I have other things to focus on than argue here.  I literally don't have the time, tell me people, where are you finding the extra time for that?

@Loba Lol, this is itself a below the belt attack

Edited by something_else

@Federico del pueblo thread got locked 

It’s just the OP talked with such grandiosity about hell and inner darkness and how a strong man will possess the monster and not let the monster possess him blah blah so I was being sarcastic. I’m being quite suspicious in terms of him owning said darkness or even knowing what it is - in my experience the men who are these grandiose been-through-hell are big on paper yet are anything but scared little boys in practice. 

6 hours ago, somegirl said:

Hahah maybe, I understand.
I also understand why someone might hold such beliefs as well. We have to take into account the history that has treated women like a property and basically just a thing that only produces kids. (this is also my theory as to why we see more aggressive/masculine women nowadays, especially on the west, earning more money, being more ambitious etc...). Times are thankfully changing now and guys are following as well.

@somegirl when you say times are changing and guys are following as well - what do you mean by that?

46 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Federico del pueblo thread got locked 

It’s just the OP talked with such grandiosity about hell and inner darkness and how a strong man will possess the monster and not let the monster possess him blah blah so I was being sarcastic. I’m being quite suspicious in terms of him owning said darkness or even knowing what it is - in my experience the men who are these grandiose been-through-hell are big on paper yet are anything but scared little boys in practice. 

Ah ok, could be true, but I don't know, I'm not gonna speculate about it.

And I was here thinking that your "free pass to hell" is something like a 1-2 hours long session with you where you torture a guy with different instruments or whatever. 

And I was wondering why you would offer such a service for free, some guys would probably pay money for it (just so they can grow from it) ?

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Ah ok, could be true, but I don't know, I'm not gonna speculate about it.

And I was here thinking that your "free pass to hell" is something like a 1-2 hours long session with you where you torture a guy with different instruments or whatever. 

And I was wondering why you would offer such a service for free, some guys would probably pay money for it (just so they can grow from it) ?

Oohhh right, me being the domina, the unfulfilled dream of mine haha I see why you got curious about why I’m offering a free pass when I already promised you that you would be my first client :)  alas, I still haven’t ventured into the dark world of kink and torture  

27 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

Oohhh right, me being the domina, the unfulfilled dream of mine haha I see why you got curious about why I’m offering a free pass when I already promised you that you would be my first client :)  alas, I still haven’t ventured into the dark world of kink and torture  

Haha, I have to give it to you, you got some good call back humor and banter skills ;)

Anyway, if we ever were to actually spend some time together I think I would gladly pay you some money...

...for you to leave me alone ??

2 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Haha, I have to give it to you, you got some good call back humor and banter skills ;)

Anyway, if we ever were to actually spend some time together I think I would gladly pay you some money...

...for you to leave me alone ??

Well, looks like you just successfully demonstrated  negging done right - young men in this thread, watch and learn ;) this man knows what he is doing 

:)