poimandres

Productivity Hack: Set Your Password To A Goal

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

Not sure if you have seen this article or not, but it's a very clever way of potentially reaching goals.

Sure, passwords can help imprinting ideas/emotions/moods/symbols into daily life, when it's requested several times a day, like a mantra.

Edited by Soulbass

@poimandres Oh I have been doing this for almost all of my passwords for years. It's been like an affirmation or a mantra for me. My password has characters "Amf,ams-g......." with more letters and numbers after this, unique on every account. It was inspired by what Eddie Morra said from the movie Limitless when he took the drug, which made him awesome. He said once "All my fear, all my shyness - gone!" :D

Edited by mathieu

@poimandresThanks for tip, I'll do this immediately. And passwords should nowadays be "passphrases" so longer affirmations are pretty good. Still, planning your future passphrases must be secured carefully. It might not be good idea to write those down to some random unsecured document.

On 16.1.2017 at 5:25 AM, mathieu said:

@poimandres Oh I have been doing this for almost all of my passwords for years. It's been like an affirmation or a mantra for me. My password has characters "Amf,ams-g......." with more letters and numbers after this, unique on every account. It was inspired by what Eddie Morra said from the movie Limitless when he took the drug, which made him awesome. He said once "All my fear, all my shyness - gone!" :D

The focus here still lies on fear and shyness and you should eliminate those words completely from your mind. Replace them with words like bravery. "I'm full of confidence and peace" or sth like that.

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

Haha it's funny, because I've read this article more than 2 years ago and been using it since then. But rather than setting a goal, I would set an affirmation or intention for my life as a whole. Doesn't do wonders, because after learning it subconsciously, it's my muscle memories that write down the password. Or maybe it does, but I haven't notice the subtle changes. But in any case, it is indeed a great bonus reminder.

Edited by Wind

yes yes yes to this and a million more hacks like it!

Looking at the world from the outside in is an illusion. You are the world. Start viewing it from the insid outside. Watch what dreams may come.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE