Thought Art

How are you becoming a force for good in the world?

9 posts in this topic

Currently I am working on a course for helping office employees lower their stress and learning the marketing skills to get to them. I am also meditating, doing Qigong and learning to purify myself from neurotic thinking, devilry and other forms of self deceptions.

Large or small, how are you making the world a better place? 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hey, I like your idea about the 'lower stress course', can you give us a overview?

I'm helping two novice programmers at my company, I donate money, I put myself together and support my GF with healthy food (actually she loves Leo's Soup for those who know the recipe ;) )

@Thought Art you don't, you change yourself from within by dealing with your karma and reflect to people that they can do it, that's the only way reality changes. doing it the other way around is pointless and not responsible and just ineffective

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Meditating, Being, Learning, Growing, Understanding myself... mmm... healing.

i just try to "heal" myself

if that's successful then i also have some other ideas for doing "good"

@Thought Art I resolve issues behind the service desk of a grocery store. 

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@Thought Art

On 2/5/2022 at 2:36 PM, Thought Art said:

Currently I am working on a course for helping office employees lower their stress and learning the marketing skills to get to them. I am also meditating, doing Qigong and learning to purify myself from neurotic thinking, devilry and other forms of self deceptions.

Large or small, how are you making the world a better place? 

Making my ego stronger and healthier first. Giving thought provoking art, and training some of my art skills if there's opportunity to convert my hobby into a career. Doing a little bit of martial arts, exercising carefully, taking care of my home environment, like Feng Shui, re-watching some of actualized.org older videos and working to integrate those insights.