Tim R

Post-Runing Love Awakening

6 posts in this topic

I just went for a run around the nearby lake, it's a few kilometers and I pretty much went all out.

After about three quarters of the way, I stopped for a short break at the shore (fun fact, it's called "Buddha Meditationsufer", i.e. "Buddha Meditation Shore"xD) and I looked out at the lake - my consciousness felt vaster than the sky and my body as light as a feather. I thought "hey, I know this feeling!"

Because I used to reliably have awakening experiences after or during running, I don't know why. I guess running is an extremely effective meditation/yoga practice for me.

Well anyways, I kept running. And when I finally arrived at the other side of the lake, I suddenly got hit by Love. 

The whole Universe is one big body of Love. It is it.

I looked at the people, the trees, the pebbles, the shore, I loved it all and it loved me. I couldn't help but smile and shed a few tears, I was just so happy that all this existed - and I even loved all the curious and concerned looks of the people when they saw me smiling at them for apparently no good reason^_^

Existence is Love. When our minds realize freedom, we return to what we have forgotten, to who we truly are.

Guess I'll go for a run more frequently now haha:D

Hahah @Tim R thank you for that beautiful story<3<3 I sometimes feel when I am outdoors I get opportunity to surrender to love but that would mean bursting into tears and looking at other people directly.. Its so hard in our society to be selfless..

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

:x

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

The real meditation only begins when you get off the couch and get after it every day! Running meditation is what people need more of. This sitting around bullshit encourages people to be sedative and live sedentary lifestyles, and not to mention likelihoods for arthritis and possibly blood clots.

This has been my biggest objection to meditation. Our bodies were made to be active. 

Thanks for the story and reminder to never forget the true meditation that was inspired to me by Rocky Balboa, David Goggins, and Forrest Hump, and you.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false.