Buddhism the highest form of God

28 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Renounce renouncing Buddhism you fool

Renounce Renouncing my friend

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, wildflower said:

This forum never stops amazing me, your post is deluded, ill informed, and just pollutes the discourse

@wildflower maybe search for an other forum if you don't like it...??

@wildflower @WokeBloke so you think you are not fridge? What are you then!?

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

Buddhism is a belief system, and models are not true.

Truth is a pathless land, as Krishnamurti said.

It can, however, help to study different traditions. You can get guidance and inspiration, but don’t get stuck in any one of them. Honesty is one of the most powerful tools, not belief.

Edited by UnbornTao

No Buddhism isn't a belief system, its a set of tools to disidentify with the ego, and renounce to God,

15 minutes ago, wildflower said:

This forum never stops amazing me, your post is deluded, ill informed, and just pollutes the discourse

I personally think that reading a few books at least of the many books called "The heart of Buddha Teachings" like the one by Thich Nhat hanh is a goldmine. Buddhism is very powerful. Explore it's depth, pull the nuggest from it.

I personally love Buddhism and Toasim and because I love them I told you: Renounce Buddhism.

I think a lot of us are just saying... it's a finite system and by saying it's the highest and best system, etc you sort of contradict the whole renunciation thing you are saying.

So, explore and practice buddhism, Taoism, and other religious and philosophical schools.

But when you reach the highest pinnacle..

You Realize it was all your dream. 

You were God dreaming of a 'Buddha' the whole time. 

But, You how far you go is up to do.

You will 'still be a human' after that and must live life.

If you need to insult others. You don't get it.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 minute ago, wildflower said:

No Buddhism isn't a belief system, its a set of tools to disidentify with the ego, and renounce to God,

@wildflower are you saying "I am god"?

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, wildflower said:

Actually, thats a disgusting oversimplification of buddhism.

Buddhism contains in it so many aspects of life, society, suffering, etc. It contains many aspects of it which are belief systems. There are many schools of buddhism that range from various aspects. 

Buddhism is largely about how to live a good life, to stop suffering, to see clearly, to embody reality in a righteous way. 

Buddha went beyond belief, and maybe even Nagarjuna. There is so much to Buddhism and Tantra to explore. It's an amazing system.

I still have much to learn about Buddhism.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Spiritual dick jousting is quite the sport.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.