Andromeda

Share which teachers you would recommend

29 posts in this topic

Too lazy to be ambitious,
I let the world take care of itself.
Ten days' worth of rice in my bag;
a bundle of twigs by the fireplace.
Why chatter about delusion and enlightenment?
Listening to the night rain on my roof,
I sit comfortably, with both legs stretched out.

Ryōkan Taigu, a hermit zen-monk who left the monastery to write poems and drink wine in a cottage middle of nowhere. He also often played ball with children and wrote like a thousand poems about it for some reason.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

Tau Malachi.

Christian gnostic combined with Kabbalah. Legendary guy of insane caliber of wisdom and consciouness. Has the best understanding of christianity that I know. Legit awake. Has studied all spiritual traditions from the age of 8 like buddhism, taoism, advaita, shivaism, shamanism and what not.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Adyashanti & David R. Hawkins. Adya is the wisest teacher that I know. He is very mature and very clear. I like Dr. Hawkins's descriptions of the ultimate state and what he calls the "final doorway". 

Lately I've been listening a lot to Terence McKenna. His speaking skills are amazing.

And Vernon Howard.

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

If counting channeled work, I recommend Jesus :D 
"A Course Of Love" and "A Course In Miracles"

Also, as I often recommend, A.H. Almaas. But he is best enjoyed in book form. Start with "The Unfolding Now".

Rupert Spira

Eckhart Tolle 

Alan Watts 

And also there is and user from here i think his name is Brandon Rohe he looks like he has clocked out and definitive god awaken

5 hours ago, softlyblossoming said:

Straight facts, @Carl-Richard. You've probably watched, but this was the most powerful shaktipat over video I've ever received:

I've stopped watching spiritual teachers in general because of the strong transmission effect, so I don't even dare to glance at that one :D 

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This is great. I will be checking these out. Thank you all. 

Btw, I am now listening to Ken Wilber, Religion of Tomorrow. Highly reccomended. 

Adyashanti I can definitely vouch for. Leo holds his own pretty well -- he's pretty damn advanced. 

The thing is... there's actually a lot of great teachers out there but you won't realize it until sometime awakens within you within the same territory. 

Maybe try going towards whatever you currently resonate most with and build a strong foundation from there.

Edited by PenguinPablo