ValiantSalvatore

Online Dating - Social Media Presence

13 posts in this topic

Yo, I downloaded all my pictures from travels that I have stored on a harddrive. There are a lot of pictures where I have taken photos with people I have meet from travels mostly in China/South Korea. I want to display that I am a social guy, as I usually can be quite social and talkative when I get involved in a group. Although I am a strong introvert, so I mostly took pictures of the scenary and some selfies. 

I want to display that I am social. I am a bit unsure if it is okay to upload the pictures of people without asking them, as they will basically never see this. Would this work when I filter out the good ones to be seen as more social? Or is it just unethical? I don't think the people would care and it would be fine, they most likely would be happy, I feel that way as we spent a good amount of time laughing and having fun as well as spending time together. 
---

Also how has social media worked out for you in your dating experience? 

It's probably fine, you can blur their faces out if you want. I'm not sure if you're talking about dating directly on Facebook, or taking Facebook pictures over to Tinder.

I wouldn't post pics with your parents or anyone who looks like they could be your parents, it'll signal you probably still live with them and aren't independent.

Posting pics of people with the opposite sex will also probably elicit a negative reaction unless it's obviously a sibling or something. And if you post a pic with only Asian women from your travels, people will think you have a fetish.

Just imagine looking at each picture as if it was someone else's, and try to imagine the story behind it, before putting it up.

@Yarco Basically it's just travel stories in a sense being told in picture format. Different places and cities I've visited. 

I wanted to create a collage of 5 pictures for a theme depending which city I visited and which cultural sights.

21 minutes ago, Yarco said:

And if you post a pic with only Asian women from your travels, people will think you have a fetish.

That is true, and what I was a bit concerned about otherwise I don't have pictures with westerners only indirectly. I have some from travelling and living in London, then again mostly selfies here as westerners seldom take pictures together in comparison to Asia. That is about it. I might find one or two, yet they usually never take photos as much as they did in China for bonding/relationship/memories purposes. 

I can play with it since I really do not have a preferences my preferences is basically no preferences. I message and talk to literally everyone. I do have high standards that is a difference.

I wouldn't post pics with your parents or anyone who looks like they could be your parents, it'll signal you probably still live with them and aren't independent.

That is ridiculous and I'd shoot myself in the foot, also I live on my own basically since I've been to China. 

Posting pics of people with the opposite sex will also probably elicit a negative reaction unless it's obviously a sibling or something.

Is this notion not way to outdated? It depends on the setting no? Most pictures with the opposite sex are in a mixed group at a public place. A couple are at the office, I have one picture being surrounded by 5-6 chinese girls, I have no idea why we made that picture in the office. 

I uploaded some of them, yet without people on IG, since I've meet so many people in my opinion. Consider I travelled completely alone and was on my own. So, that clearly shows when I upload the pictures. 

It's for IG. Since IG is linked on most dating profiles. Tinder, Bumble, OkCupid. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

@ValiantSalvatore

You’re most likely fine. People may even want to repost.

If you have their contact info you could just ask for permission. 

@aurum Thx, I'll lost my WeChat a longtime ago. I can't ask anybody for permission. I'll choose the best pictures and add them to my IG and repost some good old ones. 

Yeah, you can post pictures with random people, that's fine. In general, though, don't post pictures of you with girls on your IG unless there's a lot of context there. Basically, 90% of the time if it's not organic it looks like you're really excited to show that you have pictures of you with women and women smell that from a mile away. 

If you lookup Personal Brand Creator Pro, it's a program made by the content producer of RSD Luke, one of the best social media game guys in the world IMO. 

I have my IG in my bio here, its worked well for me to get girls in the past and it's not even optimized properly but I'd say it's way better than most guys.

Here are a few examples of top-tier IG profiles that are heavily based on travel pics. 

Corey Chaloff - The guy whose program I mentioned. He's worked and helped most of the RSD guys on their content creation. 

Ryan Pownall, he's a local influencer in my city that's killing it with his IG game.

Jay Alvarrez - A mega influencer that started out as just a videographer/photographer traveling around, basically the single best IG profile I've seen for a straight male looking to showcase his life and attract girls with his profile. I would call his IG a 10/10 profile.

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@LordFall Mixed groups are fine? Because I have more mixed group pictures to display I am a social dude. No, I just think the picture is funny, because the two most attractive girls are trying hard to look very good. I always trolled them at the office and I feel that would set the player frame a lot of my friends laughed at the picture, because I look so stoic and that I am surrounded by so many women. In a sense it's organic I wanted to post it in an "array" of multiple of "polaroid pictures", since they have been printed/shot in polaroid. With a Polaroid camera. 

I can send the pictures to you (polaroids). For feedback would be nice as I even wanted them to be included in my dating profile. I asked friends they said no, maybe one out of the 4, yet I want to post all 4 as a memory post. 

Also, thank you for the effort for posting the IG channels! My travel pictures are certianly not shot with a camera of that level as well as "artistry". I'll use the channels to sort out the wheat from the chaff.   

1 hour ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

@LordFall Mixed groups are fine? Because I have more mixed group pictures to display I am a social dude. No, I just think the picture is funny, because the two most attractive girls are trying hard to look very good. I always trolled them at the office and I feel that would set the player frame a lot of my friends laughed at the picture, because I look so stoic and that I am surrounded by so many women. In a sense it's organic I wanted to post it in an "array" of multiple of "polaroid pictures", since they have been printed/shot in polaroid. With a Polaroid camera. 

I can send the pictures to you (polaroids). For feedback would be nice as I even wanted them to be included in my dating profile. I asked friends they said no, maybe one out of the 4, yet I want to post all 4 as a memory post. 

Also, thank you for the effort for posting the IG channels! My travel pictures are certianly not shot with a camera of that level as well as "artistry". I'll use the channels to sort out the wheat from the chaff.   

You're welcome my guy, yeah mixed groups are way better than you with a few girls. And funny is great, just avoid making it an inside joke. The best mantra I've heard relating to IG branding is to not make it so someone that has never met you still gains value looking at your stuff, it's not meant for your friends/family, those people already like you. It's meant for new people to be introduced to you and be kept in your funnel. 

Feel free to send some stuff, I'll let you know my thoughts! 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

@ValiantSalvatore  Make sure to focus on pictures where you are in the forefront / center of the group, and the other people are standing around you.

I make this mistake often, where I am somewhere in the back, thinking about stuff.

And then in the picture it ends up looking like I am not a leader but a follower.

People can infer group dynamics and your social status from a picture.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy I dunno, I always end up in the center somehow. What does that mean? 

Most of the pictures I am in the center, mostly I am put into the back center because of my height so other people can still be seen. 

Basically I am in all pictures in the middle. Yet, I am clearly noticeable. I can send you the pictures also.