Rishabh R

Is 1= ♾️ ?

23 posts in this topic

Hello guys how are you all. I have a question that is 1 equals to infinity as 1 treats itself without discrimination between its parts so as infinity.So is 1 synonymous to infinity?I have contemplated on it a little bit and the individual numbers may dscriminate between themselves but they are joined by irresistible connectedness of infinity. So infinity does not dscriminate among it's parts but parts themselves do between themselves. What are your all thoughts about it and also especially @Leo Gura ?

@Rishabh R

I suppose you ask does ONENESS and INFINITY mean same thing and yeah they point to the same thing with different "fingers".

Who told you that "others" are real?

infinity can produce one solely this way.

first infinity of seperates forms nothingness.  0 = 1-1+2-2+3-3.. and so on

and from here we add a 1 to both side

1= 1+1-1+2-2+3-3...

then since 2 = 1+1  and -2 = -1-1 we can get

1 = (1-1)+  ((1-1 )+ (1-1)) from the twos and we do that with the threes and we continue doing that into infinity and we get a 1 standing alone out of nothingness and infinity, so yeah,

i guess you can say 1 = inifnity

if a numerical answer is what you were asking for

Edited by Windappreciator

@Kksd74628 Yup as I think that oneness and infinity are the same thing but as we consider the universe it is one and everything(infinity).So are they same ?if we take 1 on the number line as 1 can descriminate itself with other numbers but not with itself so is infinity.

@Windappreciator I am talking about counting perspective that like if we go on the number line increasing from 1 to rest of the line we can recognise that infinity is made of many 1 as 1+1+1 and so on but which behave differently as parts(individual numbers) but similar as whole(♾️).By the way thank you.

um, there are infinite numbers between 0 and 1 and so on. these numbers are human constructions to form an idea of natural processes and predict them. these numbers are just tools. but many these days as this scientism takes us we are treating mathematics as an absolute objective reality although thet  are merely interpretations. we are the ones who made idea that 2 is actually bigger than one. 

in reality, everything and nothing is equal of infinity. not just 1

Edited by happyhappy

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Yes 1 = infinity 

But also 1 does not = infinity

It's relative as infinity transcends itself.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@happyhappy

what op means is that one represents one partcile so to speak which when added over creates whole different particles that are not it but made of it, so to speak.

Edited by Windappreciator

@Windappreciator@happy chappy Ya I agree that the parts can see themselves as absolute that is why there is a discrimination between these numbers as when relative number like 2 or 3 can see itself as absolute but is relative but infinity does not descriminate among itself. Suppose infinity is represented by n then it would have to be recognising itself as relative because as it could lead to moving in direction of n+1, n+2 and so on.

@Rishabh R

At the end of the day you better to stick learning to BE in moment rather than trying to understand it, because too much thinking leads to these kind of posts.

Also I would advice you to write posts more clearly so people get better picture of what you want to ask.

Just breath and quiet your overactive mind <3

Who told you that "others" are real?

@Kksd74628 Sorry to disagree with you here but it didn't came here with my overthinking but as an Insight (you all can disagree with that) that is why I am asking you all and @Leo Gura about it.

Edited by Rishabh R
Spelling mistake

Infinity is simultaneously one and many.

One vs Many is a duality that collapses, yielding that one and many are identical.

One is infinitely sub-divisible, yielding all the other numbers. All numbers are just divisions of One. Reality is just the infinite division of one.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.