ThePoint

Paranoia about getting caught buying or possessing psychedelics

45 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2022 at 8:02 AM, ThePoint said:

Aren't there psychedelics that are outlawed in every country? LIke DMT and 5-MeO-DMT?

All drugs are decimalized in Portugal. Although I would still do a lot of research on it and be very carful.

@ThePoint

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 1/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, Gregory1 said:

No I mean, why would you be scared? Once you have them, they are in your room. They are safe there.

Wrong, police can do a search if you're method of obtaining them was bad. I won't worry to much about it though the chances are low but can increase if your stupid.

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am. 

On 1/19/2022 at 9:40 AM, Vincent S said:

“Prison isnt real. Its only in your mind.  
And your mind creates your reality.”

@Vincent S

Yes it is only in my mind. I have never experienced it nor is it real in my current experience right now other than it just being a thought. However, we still need to be cautious right? I am still not sure how to draw the line between fear and caution.

On 1/20/2022 at 6:37 AM, MovForward said:

have you gotten real life threats cause of the content you release or in the mail ? from religious people etc

@Leo Gura I am wondering the same thing.

On 1/19/2022 at 9:03 AM, Gregory1 said:

No I mean, why would you be scared? Once you have them, they are in your room. They are safe there.

@Gregory1 Because what if police get a warrant to search my home?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

On 1/19/2022 at 2:09 AM, Thought Art said:

they don't arrest you for having done something.

@Thought Art So they can't arrest you just off of something you said on the internet?

Like what if you said you did some crime 5 years ago, but you only said it on the internet. Won't they come get a warrant to investigate you or something?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

6 minutes ago, ThePoint said:

Yes it is only in my mind. I have never experienced it nor is it real in my current experience right now other than it just being a thought. However, we still need to be cautious right? I am still not sure how to draw the line between fear and caution.

Indeed. Totally agree. Not good being to naive either.

Find the balance within you. Use the fear to be cautious. And by being cautious, well read, well informed. You no longer have to be too paranoid or fearing it all the time. Maybe you will feel like you have been cautious enough from your part. And then let go of the control for the rest of the equation. 

Trying to be too much in control, will give you the experience of having no control at all. But letting go some of that control, will gain you some.
Learned that from a good friend @Razard86 ;)xD

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”