Blackhawk

Should I take LSD?

27 posts in this topic

@Blackhawk if you want to take a psychedelic to help clear up your ego confusion, take 5 meo dmt. It's much cleaner, straight to the point. It will make you see your entire mental labyrinth from a bird's eye view for a moment. then you will return to the labyrinth, but you will not forget that you saw it. In the end, it will no longer have power over you. do it, and repeatedly. I sincerely recommend it

AL-LAD?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

17 minutes ago, Tristan12 said:

@Breakingthewall I feel like that would traumatize him lol, it would be way too intense

I think that an LSD trip with the mind working like a whirlwind, creating suffering, would be much more traumatic. could be useful but very hard, a seriously challenging experience. instead 5 meo takes you away from the mind, and that makes you understand what the ego mind is, at least for me. without 5 meo I think I would never have been able to detach myself from the sticky ego for a moment. the op says that he is very traumatized and suffers a lot. maybe take a step back with 5 meo, look at the painting from another perspective and laugh at how silly he has been. it's just tangled in the maze

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Blackhawk

If you do it (I dont think you should). You should post here afterward, so everyone can see if their advice was good or harmful. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Ananta said:

@Blackhawk

If you do it (I dont think you should). You should post here afterward, so everyone can see if their advice was good or harmful. 

Good point.

I am not promoting anything.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

I had hell of breakthroughs via Meditation. I dont know, maybe just sit with whatever is and then you realize there is only you...and only you can change your "mind", what I even wouldnt call mind, so that you see the power of actually real observing and meditation being just with whatever is and always has been - already accepting.