peanutspathtotruth

Finally started my Life Purpose - feels amazing!

30 posts in this topic

I recently had a big shift happening in my life. After several years of intense spiritual practice, I just had to accept the fact that my work has to be in the spiritual realm - deepening my own realization and helping others to walk this same path of coming home to love, to heaven, to infinite beauty. So I took the Life Purpose Course, just to be sure. And yes, confirmed. 

Now I'm embarking on a journey of teaching meditation, coaching people 1-on-1 on their spiritual path and practice, and offering advanced guided meditations online regularly. After a lot of preparation, my first meditation is now online and I'm so happy about all of this already hard work paying off. This is obviously only the very start, but I feel so very alive to act in alignment with my heart. It's about every moment being in alignment with the devotion and love that I feel for all of you. For we are one. And we are beautiful. I love you <3 

This is my first guided meditation:

And this is my website:

bloomascension.com

Feel free to offer feedback if you have any :) 

There is no information in the website, just: Book a Session.

The video has no editing, I could read like that from a book and make that video in no time.

What is it really that you are offering? what is that rare skill that you have, read from a book or something? what is your purple cow?

I hope you improve your shit and this is just a start

Note: if this is really your LP you should tell me to go fuck myself anyways

6 minutes ago, Fandango said:

The video has no editing, I could read like that from a book and make that video in no time.

What is it really that you are offering? what is that rare skill that you have, read from a book or something? what is your purple cow?

Thanks for your honesty.

Yes, the website is quite minimalistic, but it's all there: the core truth I want to help others realize, short inspirational suggestions for meditation and on the guiding page is written what you can expect from a session with me. The only thing I want to change for now is putting a picture of myself on the top. That's all the website is there for: inspirational reading and a way to contact me for one on one sessions. I like it and have gotten very positive feedback so far, aside from yours. But I'm taking it into account, thank you.

What do you mean the video is not edited? This is a guided meditation which I wrote myself which took me a very long time. The picture I took myself, so all of it is original content. It's not about reading something, it's about what the meditation can do for you. The way I structure and deliver the meditation (from the depths of my heart), is the value here. I edited my recording thoroughly to provide high quality audio.

As I said, this is my start. My purple cow is that I'm a deep diver and I'm very holistic. I have studied and practiced a lot of different approaches to realization and am focusing on the very core of what spirituality is about, as well as embodiment. I am the purple cow, I offer people the value to see what is true and see reality as what it is: One. Love. God.

So I'm a teacher, a guide, a coach. I think it's obvious that only love, time and effort will make me great at that. But for now, I'm focusing on improving and offering free value - in the form of guided meditations.

Thanks again, but maybe try being less harsh in your way of replying. Be honest but be constructive also :)

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Great to see man, congratulations (:

Thank you, friend ??

@peanutspathtotruth On your site you talk about sinking into the fèeling of love in the heart during meditation?

What should we do if we dont feel any love, and we don't feel anything when we feel into the heart?

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@peanutspathtotruth On your site you talk about sinking into the fèeling of love in the heart during meditation?

What should we do if we dont feel any love, and we don't feel anything when we feel into the heart?

Just feeling whatever is there, and not expecting any love. I have found that if there is no love in the heart, it is either numbed and one feels nothing at all - and in this case it's important to feel that nothingness, that lack of energy, for it is an internalized feeling of lack, mostly through early trauma. Allowing this nothingness to be there reveals what is thought to be missing. But it takes time.

The other possibility is that you feel pain in the heart. When you feel into it, it might turn into emptiness, or feeling into the emptiness can turn into feeling pain. It's like layers of feelings we deny ourselves to feel.

Like an onion, allow these layers to fall off, just by feeling into the heart.

In general, patience and the willingness to feel and to allow pain and fear is the key. And not expecting anything. Love is so easy when it feels safe. But mostly it feels abandoned or threatened and we need to deal with these shadows first.

And one very powerful practice to open your heart to love is this one (has done soo much for me). Practice this every day and your heart will open quickly, guaranteed. And it will heal:

26 minutes ago, peanutspathtotruth said:

Thanks for your honesty.

Yes, the website is quite minimalistic, but it's all there: the core truth I want to help others realize, short inspirational suggestions for meditation and on the guiding page is written what you can expect from a session with me. The only thing I want to change for now is putting a picture of myself on the top. That's all the website is there for: inspirational reading and a way to contact me for one on one sessions. I like it and have gotten very positive feedback so far, aside from yours. But I'm taking it into account, thank you.

What do you mean the video is not edited? This is a guided meditation which I wrote myself which took me a very long time. The picture I took myself, so all of it is original content. It's not about reading something, it's about what the meditation can do for you. The way I structure and deliver the meditation (from the depths of my heart), is the value here. I edited my recording thoroughly to provide high quality audio.

As I said, this is my start. My purple cow is that I'm a deep diver and I'm very holistic. I have studied and practiced a lot of different approaches to realization and am focusing on the very core of what spirituality is about, as well as embodiment. I am the purple cow, I offer people the value to see what is true and see reality as what it is: One. Love. God.

So I'm a teacher, a guide, a coach. I think it's obvious that only love, time and effort will make me great at that. But for now, I'm focusing on improving and offering free value - in the form of guided meditations.

Thanks again, but maybe try being less harsh in your way of replying. Be honest but be constructive also :)

There are a little more than 3 paragraphs in your website.

"Putting a picture of myself on the top"  -> red flag. Is your website/business a cheap version of actualized.org? I say cheap because I see no effort in your website/business. Seriously, it is almost a joke to me, I can´t believe it

Of course you like it. Do not trust people that give you positive feedback with what you have so far, they may love you, but there are fucking liars.

Ask yourself: Am I doing too much LSD and too little hard actual work? (not things like reading book that you like, an taking LSD, etc)

Sorry for being hash, but it my style to wake you up

4 minutes ago, Fandango said:

"Putting a picture of myself on the top"  -> red flag. Is your website/business a cheap version of actualized.org? I say cheap because I see no effort in your website/business. Seriously, it is almost a joke to me, I can´t believe it

Of course you like it. Do not trust people that give you positive feedback with what you have so far, they may love you, but there are fucking liars.

Ask yourself: Am I doing too much LSD and too little hard actual work? (not things like reading book that you like, an taking LSD, etc)

There is a lot of effort I already put into all of this, sorry if you don't see that. I started with this just a few weeks ago, this is my very best right now. Putting a picture on the top of the website just means I'm showing people who I am don't hide behind words and images. I think that's a smart move, because I am the face of my business.

I feel really attacked by your words to be honest, but I also realize that you're seemingly liking giving others a hard time. What is this talk about LSD and hard work about? You have no idea what you're talking about. But thank you, I'm taking that you find all of this laughable and since of course I already know I will and want to improve, I will take that into account. But then you're just not someone I would want to work with anyway, for there are people who's hearts I'm touching regularly, and I know this is my strength.

So yes, please stop being harsh. This is not what I asked for. You're not helpful at all.

Sorry if I offended you

Just wanted to give you another perspective that not many people are going to give you

I am going to think about other more constructive ways of helping you

1 hour ago, Fandango said:

Sorry if I offended you

Just wanted to give you another perspective that not many people are going to give you

I am going to think about other more constructive ways of helping you

Thanks for understanding. I'm not trying to deny your perspective. I know I can do much better. But I have to start somewhere, and for a start, I'm still very satisfied.

Just to be open and vulnerable: your words really triggered something in me, and from a state of calm and peace, suddenly a lot of fear came up in me. To my surprise, it was very intense. So I sat down to meditate for 90 minutes, just allowing this feeling to be there. It unfolded a bit but I still feel very much like some deep wound was touched here. It's very difficult and painful. So I thank you for triggering, would have had to look into it at some point anyway.

I'm not at all saying this is your "fault" or anything like that. It is my momentary sensitivity that made this trigger me, and that's perfectly fine. But maybe this is also a sign to you what words can do to people. Especially when they are already making themselves vulnerable by putting themselves out there for the very first time. That's part of the game I guess, but maybe this is helpful to you, too.

Good for you! You’ve an incredible vibe. I’m sure a lot of people will benefit from your help and guidance :) 

And congratulations on both your website and youtube videos. Everything looks very professional and aesthetically beautiful even tho it’s the beginning. You have an excellent voice that is very appropriate for guided meditations.

I’ll take a closer look as soon as possible. For now, I just feel proud for you and wanted to let you know! Wish you good luck!

I'm missing an about page. Who are you? What are your credentials? How did this meditation transform you? What do you mean 1 on 1 spiritual coaching? I find that too vague. Spiritual coaching is very broad and if I paid you, I'm not sure what to expect from that.

I dig the website though, but I'm a minimalist myself so I'm biased lol :)

1 hour ago, Snuitje said:

I'm missing an about page. Who are you? What are your credentials? How did this meditation transform you? What do you mean 1 on 1 spiritual coaching? I find that too vague. Spiritual coaching is very broad and if I paid you, I'm not sure what to expect from that.

I dig the website though, but I'm a minimalist myself so I'm biased lol :)

That's true, good point. Will get to work!

12 hours ago, Fandango said:

11 hours ago, Fandango said:

@peanutspathtotruth first off, congtratz mate!!!and I hope u consider the above points as constructive criticism on ur way. 

u got a great voice and plus, it's also better if u can give ur credentials. 

as always  I 'm sure we can expect a lot of support and guidance for the community here and to the world from ya!  keep it going! would love have updates! 

godspeed!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

9 hours ago, Barbara said:

Good for you! You’ve an incredible vibe. I’m sure a lot of people will benefit from your help and guidance :) 

And congratulations on both your website and youtube videos. Everything looks very professional and aesthetically beautiful even tho it’s the beginning. You have an excellent voice that is very appropriate for guided meditations.

I’ll take a closer look as soon as possible. For now, I just feel proud for you and wanted to let you know! Wish you good luck!

So good to hear from you, it's been a while. Thank you for your kind words. ?? Really means a lot

3 minutes ago, happyhappy said:

@peanutspathtotruth first off, congtratz mate!!!and I hope u consider the above points as constructive criticism on ur way. 

u got a great voice and plus, it's also better if u can give ur credentials. 

as always  I 'm sure we can expect a lot of support and guidance for the community here and to the world from ya!  keep it going! would love have updates! 

godspeed!

Thank you! Yes, I'll try to integrate his/her feedback.

And thank you for yours, very encouraging :) I'm doing this as my service to Truth, nothing else makes sense anymore. So yes, this is for the community, not for "me" ??

@peanutspathtotruth Im so happy for you! Congratulations! Enjoy <3

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I quite like the website @peanutspathtotruth .

It has beautiful graphics and is still minimalistic.

Here's what I would change:

• The yellow on purple text. It's hard to read and reminds me of 90s websites. Looks unprofessional to me. I would change it to dark purple on white or something like that.
  • The text boxes on the contact form need to be white, not purple.
  • The logo at the top is too pixelated, it needs anti-aliasing.

Congratulations on finding your purpose and taking action on it!

I wish you lots of luck ?

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/