Mariem

Tell Us About Your Life Purpose

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys! 

Do you think you found your life purpose?

Do you feel conformable to share it with us?

What does it look like to have a life purpose?

Enlighten us by sharing your thoughts and ideas!

Thank you!

I haven't found my life porpuse yet. but in the phat im discovering what I like and do not like

I think I'm going to find my life purpose by the end of this month. I don't think I'll share it with anyone though. Gotta build up that confidence ;)

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

23 minutes ago, Snick said:

How can you carry on life, when you finally understand how the world will always be run. Specially after my pretentious life purpose?

Always? Nothing is ever permanent. But for maybe the upcoming 100-500 or maybe 1000 years it will all change again, for the worse or the better. If you want that to change you have to do something but complaining <3

@Mariem I have found my life purpose. I am a Mindset Health and Wellness Coach who owns her own business. Its a struggle at times but I love what I do and I wouldn't change it for the world. 

What does it look like to finally know my purpose? BLOODY AMAZING! The feeling is even better when I see someone succeed and so happy and in love with their life.

@MIA.RIVEL Was your impact statement exactly about one to one? I find in my case it's broad I don't know what if I have to go through a transition.

"Water takes shape of whatever container holds it." --

Yeah!...

Next year I am going to start a small online business selling beautifully painted skulls and intuitive art designs.

And then the year after that I would like to start selling them at art walks, festivals and such. :3

I've done the life purpose course once, but I did it within the prism of music (because I knew it was what I wanted to do).

I'll do the course a second time, but without any preconception.

My values will change at bit, but it's essentially the same :

1. beauty (arts)

2. consciousness/awareness (being)

3. elegance/simplicity (the way of doing it)

My truest life purpose would be like just "being" and by the way injecting it into music.

My strengths are appreciation of beauty & hope.

I'm in my zone of genius when I work on several fronts at the same time, so that my mind is distracted by several things, and I switch from one to another, and the work become automatic/subconscious. I've noticed that while cooking, and it applies to decisions/projects, when I'm stuck, I do something else, and when I'm back, the solution is clear. The "something else" can be related to the same work/project, but from a different angle.

I took drums lessons from 6 to 15, then switched to electronic music, which I think I have spent 5000 hours in my DAW over the last 6 years (like kung-fu master, working the same side-kick over and over). Also, I see the work which had been accomplished by artists I like, emotionally and technically.

My main weakness is not "fear" but "habits" (I'm experimenting several things, to work with my subconscious).

@Leo Gura what about the new subconscious-tips you talked about ? does it applies to life-purpose course ?

I've failed, here is my post-mortem conclusion (I growth from this fail) :

Paralyzed by analysis / lack of action & loosing side of my vision.

I'm still on track.

Edited by Soulbass