yours sins make you imperfect

no, there is devil, and ugly stuff

you need to love you first, so you can love me

selfish, abandon self love...

-Other becomes Self.

-Oneness becomes our name.

-We become I.

-I become 0.

-0 becomes Infinity.-that's not reality for you, just Leos theory repeated...

we deserve what we deserve...

Don't use Amen, you don't have the right to do so..

@Dino D I am God. I am Heaven. I am Perfection. I am Love. Amen.

Stop spreading your stage blue bullshit under my topics. I've reported you.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

5 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Dino D I am God. I am Heaven. I am Perfection. I am Love. Amen.

Stop spreading your stage blue bullshit under my topics. I've reported you.

Noice.

Still falling under SD cultism.Model is a model,not a perfect one by any means.

I am just a guy with 2 arms and 2 legs greatful and for me it is enough.What Heaven what BS.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Gregory1 Dude, stop reporting stuff you simply don't like or agree with. The report function is not something to be used carelessly.

That's why the dark beings cut you off...
They're not evil, they keep track of people who use powers wrongly.

10 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Gregory1 Dude, stop reporting stuf you simply don't like or agree with. The report function is not something you should use carelessly. 

@Tim R

"No you are not God." "You are a sinner." "Don't use the word amen you have no right to do so."

These three quotes are not a matter of opinion. They are fact denial. There is no question about you being God. It is a fact.

Denying God or other facts not is something that is not supposed to be tolerated on this forum. 

Leo banned people for that.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

2 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Tim R

Denying God is something that is not supposed to be tolerated on this forum. At least that's what Leo once said.

Spoken like a true pharisee ?‍♂️...

2 minutes ago, Loba said:

That's why the dark beings cut you off...
They're not evil, they keep track of people who use powers wrongly.

Bro you don't get it. I created these beings. No being could ever cut me off. I am God

You are Love.

@Gregory1 Kinda weird that God would get triggered ofver these things, no? 

42 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Denying God or other facts not is something that is not supposed to be tolerated on this forum. 

If someone says once that you're not God or that enlightenment is bs, so be it. If they keep doing it and spread some dogmatic bullshit ideology, then we'll see. But come on bro, as God you should really be above such trivialities9_9 d'accord? 

42 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Leo banned people for that.

And Leo may do as he pleaseth.

15 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Gregory1 out of genuine curiosity, what is stage pink in spiral dynamics? 

The "God-State."

Just jokingxD please study spiral dynamics for more knowledge.

You are Love.

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@Gregory1 Kinda weird that God would get triggered ofver these things, no? 

If someone says once that you're not God or that enlightenment is bs, so be it. If they keep doing it and spread some dogmatic bullshit ideology, then we'll see. But come on bro, as God you should really be above such trivialities9_9 d'accord? 

Ok God. Of course God is only "triggered" because of misidentification.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

54 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Bro you don't get it. I created these beings. No being could ever cut me off. I am God

Narrative.

Your Mom gaved you birth .You for sure didn't created me since you are younger then me.

Edited by Zeroguy

All due respect, obnoxious behaviour of people like OP is one of primary reasons actualized.org is perceived in a highly negative manner 

And for good reason, you sound like you got high off your own sense of epic impotrance and are now refusing to come down 

4 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

@Zeroguy go plug some DMT.

Don't you see my avatar.

You scream God not, I am God.

Reality is God .Infinite selflesness.How can you claim it?

Oh I forgot to make sense of Self Realization and to claim it for yourself .Bubble of Awareness.I am the only One.

4 hours ago, dearleo123 said:

All due respect, obnoxious behaviour of people like OP is one of primary reasons actualized.org is perceived in a highly negative manner 

And for good reason, you sound like you got high off your own sense of epic impotrance and are now refusing to come down 

Nice :)

Op chill.

Sorry if I hurt you almighty God OP. I can delete it if you like?

6 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Narrative.

Your Mom gaved you birth .You for sure didn't created me since you are younger then me.

Of course I created you. Your mum once rode me...

You are Love.

6 hours ago, dearleo123 said:

Yes, I am and forever will be the only thing of importance. You can refuse and deny God all day long. But you cannot change the fact that God is the only thing that exists.

You are Love.

1 hour ago, Dino D said:

Nice :)

Op chill.

Sorry if I hurt you almighty God OP. I can delete it if you like?

I'll send you to hell for it.

Edit: I won't. God is Good.

You are Love.