Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleTree

can you tell me anything about "broken mans game"?

25 posts in this topic

Personally I wouldn't even want to succeed while being broken.

I'd rather work on myself, even if it takes 5 years, than succeed coming from a weak place.

That's just me. But remember, you attract what you are, not what you want. Broken men attract broken women.

Maybe Hollywood would have you believe otherwise.

"Yes is the answer... And you know that! Fasho!

Yes is surrender! You gotta let it... you gotta let it GO!" - John Lennon, Mind Games

13 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Never heard of it.

i've seen people on this forum talk about it

never heard about it anywhere else

Lol

It just means you go out and approach even if you feel like shit emotionally.

Girl cheated on you and destroyed your heart? Shut up and go out and approach!

Feeling suicidal? Shut up and go out and approach!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Lol

It just means you go out and approach even if you feel like shit emotionally.

Girl cheated on you and destroyed your heart? Shut up and go out and approach!

but do you talk about deep or sad stuff and look broken while doing it and are honest about it

do you stare off in space like some kind of deep artist

like some kind of wounded bird that needs to be rescued 

or do you try to act happy and cool nonetheless?

14 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

but do you talk about deep or sad stuff and look broken while doing it and are honest about it

do you stare off in space like some kind of deep artist

like some kind of wounded bird that needs to be rescued 

or do you try to act happy and cool nonetheless?

You fully own it. Like this:

"Hi, I'm Leo. I want to fucking kill myself. Oh, you're kinda cute... Maybe I won't kill myself for a few hours longer ;). Where you from? No! I'm a broken man. You shouldn't even be talking to me. I will corrupt you. You will know what hell feels like. So, anyway... how do you know your friend there? I have no friends. I destroyed them all. That bitch cheated on me! But maybe you could replace her. Are you a good cook?"

You're still being funny, but you lace it with genuine bitterness.

Basically you just run your game despite feeling like shit and you are honest about your emotional turmoil.

Like: "I don't even want to talk to your right now. But here I am."

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You fully own it. Like this:

"Hi, I'm Leo. I want to fucking kill myself. Oh, you're kinda cute... Maybe I won't kill myself for a few hours longer ;). Where you from? No! I'm a broken man. You shouldn't even be talking to me. I will corrupt you. You will know what hell feels like. So, anyway... how do you know your friend there? I have no friends. I destroyed them all. That bitch cheated on me! But maybe you could replace her. Are you a good cook?"

You're still being funny, but you lace it with genuine bitterness.

that makes sense :) 

also maybe part of it is to appeal to the natural care taking part of a woman

11 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

that makes sense :) 

also maybe part of it is to appeal to the natural care taking part of a woman

"You will be my shoulder to cry on tonight. But also I might make out with you. Just sayin..."

"I'm gonna use your panties to wipe the tears from my eyes."

:D

Get creative with it. Sky's the limit. Amuse yourself and blow sets up. It's better than sitting at home crying.

You shouldn't try to fake being broken though. This is not a technique you use when you're feeling normal.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

"I'm gonna use your panties to wipe the tears from my eyes."

Haha, using this one tonight :D

8 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

Haha, using this one tonight :D

Be careful. High likelihood you will come off creepy saying that unless it's really authentic and spontaneous.

The point is that you want to develop the ability to improvise lines like that on-the-fly. Not pre-meditated.

The frame is this: I feel like shit, but I'm still gonna blatantly hit on you. If you do it from that frame it will be funny.

This one is not for newbies. You still need to have a core confidence to pull that off.

Remember, 90% of your game should be friendly-chill, not weird gamey lines.

But it's a great skill to learn to be funny even when you feel like shit.

"Don't come too close to me. God hates me."

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful. High likelihood you will come off creepy saying that unless it's really authentic and spontaneous.

The point is that you want to develop the ability to improvise lines like that on-the-fly. Not pre-meditated.

The frame is this: I feel like shit, but I'm still gonna blatantly hit on you. If you do it from that frame it will be funny.

This one is not for newbies. You still need to have a core confidence to pull that off.

Remember, 90% of your game should be friendly-chill, not weird gamey lines.

A lot of times when I am feeling really down in the dumps I often think about approaching a girl or group of girls and saying stuff like "you know, I feel like you don't really like me.....well, I guess that's because people really don't like me much....I am a fuck up.....I am a real loser....but it's still not fair that women like these asshole guys instead of nice guys like me.....I really want people to like me.....but I guess it's never going to happen with me....that's why on some days I just want to kill myself and end all of the suffering and misery that I am going through."

4 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

A lot of times when I am feeling really down in the dumps I often think about approaching a girl or group of girls and saying stuff like "you know, I feel like you don't really like me.....well, I guess that's because people really don't like me much....I am a fuck up.....I am a real loser....but it's still not fair that women like these asshole guys instead of nice guys like me.....I really want people to like me.....but I guess it's never going to happen with me....that's why on some days I just want to kill myself and end all of the suffering and misery that I am going through."

that seems a bit too much

29 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

that seems a bit too much

Yeah, but I am thinking that at least I would be very congruent with how I am feeling and it would be very genuine. I tend to get depressed easily.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

Yeah, but I am thinking that at least I would be very congruent with how I am feeling and it would be very genuine. I tend to get depressed easily.

yea in some ways it might be congruent

but i think in a way it would put too much pressure on the women

like "love me now or i'm going to throw myself in front of that bus"

also it's not playful at all

maybe try more the route that leo explained

15 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

yea in some ways it might be congruent

but i think in a way it would put too much pressure on the women

like "love me now or i'm going to throw myself in front of that bus"

also it's not playful at all

maybe try more the route that leo explained

I see what you’re saying.

Though why does everything have to be playful with women? Don’t women love drama too? Women like to cry when they watch sad romance movie scenes.

1 minute ago, Hardkill said:

I see what you’re saying.

Though why does everything have to be playful with women? Don’t women love drama too? Women like to cry when they watch sad romance movie scenes.

true true

but it seems like women love emotional rollercoasters

downs and ups not just downs and further downs

but maybe we need ask some women of the forum what they think about this

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

In this case you're not really gaming, you're venting.

I mean, go ahead and try it, but don't expect to get laid from it.

Broken man game sorta assumes you got some baseline of game already built up that you can lean on.