Gregory1

Encounter with Negative ETs / Dark Beings

44 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago I had an intense encounter with negative ETs / dark beings. I encountered them in my 11th LSD-Trip and got some insights that I think might be worth sharing with you. I hope you'll enjoy:

Before I share my experience I would like to add that there is a higher reality that encompasses everything that could ever exist. I am God and as God I have created everything, including all aliens that could ever influence me. Someone who wants to live in truth must understand the following: As God you have responsibility for all experiences, including painful and traumatizing ones. You have to take full ownership of all of them.

Now to my experience: Before I explain what happened to me, let me say the following: The experience I had, seemed to be as real, if not realer than ordinary physical reality. Therefore my conclusion is that this "psychic attack" I experienced could be shared by other humans and is as real as what we refer to as "physical reality"

I had my 11th LSD-experience (300ug). Usually LSD-experiences for me came with great clarity. If the dose would be high enough I would always realize my oneness with everything, realize that I am God and that God is Love. I would in great clarity understand the purpose of existence and of life. I never had any visual hallucinations, I never had any disturbences, I never had physical uncomforts or pain.

This time everything was different. I was on the edge, 1 second away from God-realization, when I experienced strange words moving through my consciousness. I heard words that I did not know existed, that I have never heard. It felt like foreign voices where in my head, distracting me from realizing that I was God. It felt like somebody / some entity was trying to manipulate my state of conciousness. (I never heard any words or anything weird before, when I took LSD)

It seemed to me, that God realization corresponds to a certain "frequency" of conciousness. Another frequency was interferring with my "usual frequency" which was keeping me away from coming to "God-frequency." I was in a state of utter confusion because my consciousness was being manipulated.

It felt like I was physically being attacked, but on a consciousness-level. I fought it and realized that if I use my willpower I can still realize God. I tried to use my will but something really frightening happened. The dark entities that tried to manipulate my consciousness where creating pain. Intense pain. Physical pain. The more truthful I became, the more transparent to God, the closer I came to seeing the truth, the more pain they woud induce into my body. At a sudden point the pain got so strong that I felt like I couldn't take it anymore. It felt like if I wouldn't stop it now, I would literally physically die.

The dark beings had shared a message with me. It was clear. They said:

"Live your life as a human being and stop looking for Truth or for God and you won't get in trouble. If you continue searching for God, life will get really really difficult for you, we will manipulate everything in order to torture you and make you feel pain. On the other hand, if you give up we will help you to live your ordinary life, manipulate some humans in order for you to have it easy and you will be able to live a comfortable life, have a nice woman and a nice family, no need to worry about money/etc."

I wanted God. I wanted truth. I was strong. I said no to them. I fought. The pain got unbearable. They took control over my body and my body fell to the ground and twisted and curled up in pain. I gave up. I stopped looking for God and started trying to obey the aliens will. Immediately the pain stopped. I said to the aliens:

"I give up. I'll never do psychedelics again. I'll live my human life and stop asking questions. But one thing I will remember. I'll remember how weak I was. I will remember that I was weak, that I gave up, that I wasn't willing to die and to suffer for truth. I will never be arrogant again and always try to see God in the faces of all other people in my life. Always try to see the best in them."

After the trip I realized that I made a mistake. These Aliens / negative entities can only present you with illusions. The illusion they presented me with, was that I could physically die. They did so by causing my body pain. However, death is impossible since I am God. The aliens manipulated me with illusions and I BELIEVED THEIR ILLUSIONS. Therefore, I USED MY OWN FREE WILL TO SERVE EVIL, which I shouldn't have done. I should've surrendered to the pain and died and in dying I would've realized that death is impossible and that I am God creating myself including the aliens. However, I gave up and therefore didn't fully utilize the trip.

What I know now is, that there are negative beings / dark entities, that only care for power / controlling other beings. They do so because they are detached from Love and from God and therefore their greatest fear is, that other beings could realize Love, could realize the holy truth of all of existence, namely the sentence: I AM GOD.

These beings would do all in their power to stop people from realizing that "I AM GOD", because once you realize that, you become all powerful and these beings will lose all their power.

I am sure that these negative entities where indeed aliens, I did not see them in form of physical bodies but I felt their power and their manipulation of my consciousness. They do exist in the same way that the walls of my house exist: As part of God, as part of "physical reality", as part of Consciousness.

However, nothing in this existence including consciousness-manipulating aliens can have powers over you, since you are God - the creator of even the consciousness-manipulating aliens. To truly understand what it means to be God, God has to forget that he is God, has to believe that death is a "real thing" and then be willing to physically die for his highest truth. This is the reason why God even creates such awful and evil creatures. They give him the opportunity to experiencially understand, what it truly means to be God, what it truly means to be good. True Goodness is, if you are willing to physically die and suffer just for Goodness sake.

Next time I encounter aliens, I hope I will be strong enough to keep saying "fuck you I love you" to them. If I say it long enough until I physically die, the aliens will cease to exist and all that remains will be God/Infinite Love.

Edited by Gregory1

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

29 minutes ago, Gregory1 said:

Next time I encounter aliens, I hope I will be strong enough to keep saying "fuck you" "I love you" to them. If I say it long enough until I physically die, the aliens will cease to exist and all that remains will be God/Infinite Love.

Fixed it for ya.

Don't worry, God has your back ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Fixed it for ya.

Don't worry, God has your back ;)

@Leo Gura Thank you so much for the correction. This is a rather important point that I should've been aware of. Fighting the aliens already serves their agenda. The ultimate way of fighting them would be to simply love them.

Please do not take anything I say as an insult. I have 17 warning points and I'd like to stay on this forum.

You are Love.

1 year meditation, 1 hour daily https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/76489-1-year-meditation-1h-daily-start-at-100122/

If you have an encounter with a negative entity, explain to it that it can't gain any more knowledge without love and that it is disconnected from a source of never ending energy - you need to approach them without fear and matter of factly.  They are missing something.  Entities like this are searching for power, for source - they, just like how humans ranch cattle, use human emotions as a food source - 

Look at this video, was this your entity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4-t6bmh4Uc

My Wolf was a negative entity complex that I turned good by explaining this - they are looking for "food" to keep going and have not learned that Love is a universal, permanent food.

Confront them like Naruto confronts the nine tailed fox.

I will explain more on this later, check out Law of One by Ra to understand negative entities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh2-mvjEtQQ&list=RDrh2-mvjEtQQ&start_radio=1

"Breathe, cold, another bad dream
Got mud on my face that I can't get clean
Feel whole, but I rip at the seams
If I can't get you away from me
Taking showers every hour and I choke on steam
Writing on the mirrors and the space between
All so tall, it broke the fourth wall
Guess our fairy tale had a few plot holes"

They make insanely powerful allies if you can work with one.

Edited by Loba

1 hour ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Try working with Archangel Michael to reduce problems with “negative” entities, unless you like them being around. 

I hope this is supposed to be a joke..

You are Love.

On 31/12/2021 at 0:03 PM, Gregory1 said:

I hope this is supposed to be a joke..

The guy who claims 'I am God', thinks that working with an Archangel is a joke  lol  :D 

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

13 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

The guy who claims 'I am God', thinks that working with an Archangel is a joke  lol  :D 

@snowyowl

I am God. No arrogance in that, it's simply the truth. When will you admit that you're God? Archangels as well as Aliens are fantasies, wake up.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@BenG

Reality is subjective. Never heard of arcangels, sounds like christian religious dogma.

Don't see a reason why I should call for archangels to save myself when in reality I am God, the Creator of all illusions including archangels.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 please forgive me, I just couldn't resist the irony :$ 

Seriously though, if you're having visions of ETs & dark beings which are teaching you something, then why should some other archetype be a joke? 

I don't use the language of I am God for myself, I use other phrases like I am That. It doesn't matter how we express our truths. I don't want to fall into group think any more. 

Edited by snowyowl

2 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

@Gregory1 please forgive me, I just couldn't resist the irony :$ 

Seriously though, if you're having visions of ETs & dark beings which are teaching you something, then why should some other archetype be a joke? 

I don't use the language of I am God for myself, I use other phrases like I am That. It doesn't matter how we express our truths. I don't want to fall into any group think any more. 

What is "That" for you?

Is "That":

- All Powerful

- All Knowing 

- Infinite

- Love 

?

You are Love.

"That" is everything outside "I", the subject who thinks it is the looker. 

Archangel Michael works with banishing evil demons and archetypes, he is specifically one of the most powerful archetypes for this sort of work, do a bit of research on him.  Brandon isn't an idiot, he knows what he's talking about with this kind of work.  I've used Michael's help in the past when working with powerful dark energies that I couldn't manage on my own and keep a drawing of this angel that someone gave me close by incase I need to work with the archetype again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)

Here's a bit on Michael in case you come across more entities.
Also, viewing them as fantasies or products of your own mind is helpful, too.  Both work.

"Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen."

Edited by Loba

Just now, Loba said:

Archangel Michael works with banishing evil demons and archetypes, he is specifically one of the most powerful archetypes for this sort of work, do a bit of research on him.  Brandon isn't an idiot, he knows what he's talking about with this kind of work.  I've used Michael's help in the past when working with powerful dark energies that I couldn't manage on my own and keep a drawing of this angel that someone gave me close by incase I need to work with the archetype again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_(archangel)

Here's a bit on Michael in case you come across more entities.
Also, viewing them as fantasies or products of your own mind is helpful, too.  Both work.

Bro, you are GOD... You have created Michael to delude yourself. Wake up and stop talking crap.

You are Love.

@Gregory1 Within God, there are many different phenomenon.

It is more like a layered onion that gets closer to the source.  If you have another experience like this, and feel differently about it, let me know and I can help.  Because not believing in and having sovereignty over dark entities is the best option, I don't want to convince you otherwise, because you're already oriented in the right direction.

2 minutes ago, snowyowl said:

"That" is everything outside "I", the subject who thinks it is the looker. 

You have no idea what God is, that's why you call it "That." Only fools would call God a "That", or people who simply don't know the truth.

You are Love.

@Gregory1 bro check your profile picture. Something wrong with it 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Gregory1 bro check your profile picture. Something wrong with it 

@Preety_India

Thanks, I updated it. Should be fine now.

Edited by Gregory1

You are Love.

@Gregory1 hey bro thats not allowed on the forum. I mean you cannot use Leo's profile pic. You will get warnings lol. Change it before its too late. Good move though. (secretly giggles). 

Mods no need to give warnings, he is just being silly. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.