Peace and Love

Starting A Reiki Circle/ Prayer Circle For Actualized.org

55 posts in this topic

On 8.1.2017 at 4:29 AM, Peace and Love said:

@quantum    I found something that I think you will like.   My hypnosis and reiki teacher gave this to me last year.  She also does healing touch, which is an energy healing technique used by medical professionals.  This is a personal exercise that was given to me and the other students in my class to do for fun which involved doing personal energy healing on yourself.   It's straight from her healing touch handbook, and I was doing this before I was reiki attuned.  I felt really good doing this.  I don't know how well the pictures will show up on this forum but it's basically hand positions you hold over certain parts of your body.  And you can start at the bottom of your feet and you work up to the top of your head.  These hand positions send energy to certain parts of your body.   You hold the hand positions for as long as you like.  This is like an exercise you would do over a span of like 15-30 minutes even more if you desire The pictures are in order by number so you just go step by step.   Enjoy! I hope that helps!

Chakra Connection Self Technique

15941152_1781877855469937_8965516884648498524_n.jpg15940970_1781877858803270_8361410317622778088_n.jpg

Do you just touch these areas of your body and it will happen? Or do you need to have a special mindset? Or try to send somehow energy through your hands?

@quantum

• appreciate the touch of your own hands as the simplest act of self love
  • focus on your breath with a relaxed belly and an erect spine
  • allow yourself to mentalize the miracle of life happening on the area you're touching and let it be

unborn Truth

@quantum

9 hours ago, quantum said:

Do you just touch these areas of your body and it will happen? Or do you need to have a special mindset? Or try to send somehow energy through your hands?

When I'm doing just the Reiki I send out an intention, or just think of the word Reiki and I can feel the physical energy working.  But in this exercise this isn't necessary.  I used this exercise before I was attuned and I just sat there and relaxed, put on some nice music and lit a candle.  I like what  @ajasatya  is saying above about focusing on your breath and appreciating your body.   Think of it along the lines of a way to relax, and become more aware of your body.  Treat it like you would with meditation, setting this time aside for you.  If you really wanted to, you can meditate while doing this. When I meditate I do reiki at the same time.  I'll focus on a word like self love and just sit there and empty my mind.  It feels great!

A lot of people in the holistic field recommend that when you do energy work you should take a sea salt or epsom salt bath afterwards for 15 minutes to clear the energy that comes from you chakras.   Even when I do Kundalini Yoga I make sure I take one afterwards.  I physically feel a toxic effect if I don't. 

@quantum

On 1/6/2017 at 2:47 AM, quantum said:

Can one then do reiki on oneself? And how does one activate it? Just positive, optimistic thinking, spreading love and staying healthy or something else?

I wanted to add to what I know about Reiki.  Like I mentioned above in a previous comment, with Reiki most people are attuned to the energy although there are people that are born with the ability to do so.  I was traveling out of town last week to southern California to meet some old childhood friends, whom are a married older couple that both were born with the ability to use Reiki.   One of them just holds my hand and does nothing else and the energy goes to where it is needed.... while I actually feel the aura and can tell which chakras need re-balancing.   The energy is spiritually guided so technically even if I was working on the wrong chakras it would go to where it is needed most.   This specific person can also close her eyes and see auras, as well as she is a very sensitive empath.  She can feel other people's pain and avoids hospitals at all costs.  

I don't see auras, nor am I empathic but I have something called claircognizance.  When I see a client for a hypnosis and reiki session they often need advice or direction.  I have very limited knowledge on everything that I do know about this field....it is so weird how I just know information.   The clients I usually see are often floored by the information that comes pouring out of my mouth during my sessions. lol I have this Lapis Lazuli necklace that I wear and I know it sounds strange....lol.... but it helps me attune to messages that I'm receiving.   A year before that I was wearing a sodalite necklace to help balance my throat chakra since I am so shy and withdrawn from other people.   I can not tell you how weird this sounds, but I literally could not take this necklace off my body without noticing a sudden personality change! lol  Eventually I wore it long enough to absorb it's properties and was advised from another healer to wear the lapis lazuli instead.

Claircognizance is one of the primary intuitive modalities people use to get knowledge and information psychically. Claircognizance, or clear-knowing, refers to the ability to simply know something to be true even without supporting knowledge or logic or reason. You “just know.”  There is also clairvoyance (to see),  Clairaudience (to hear)  which is very different from "hearing voices" because you are receiving divine guidance, and clairsentience (to feel).  We all have different gifts and abilities.

With Reiki you also specialize working with crystals.  They even have an attunement class for this.  After my 2nd reiki class I became extremely sensitive to stones and crystals.  I could literally feel the energy, and considering I work at a holistic healing center where people sell tons of healing jewelry it was almost over bearing! The energy felt the same as me giving reiki energy to another person (the weird prickly feeling that I mentioned earlier in this topic, that kinda feels like my hand falling asleep but is on the outside of my hands) but magnified times 10 and all over my body!

I haven't studied crystals yet but this is what I do know.  I'm quoting my friend that is a crystal reiki practitioner and what it says on her brochure. All crystals retain an electromagnetic field (EMF) when removed from the Earth.  This energy field never leaves the crystal, allowing it's vibration to resonate with other energy fields and harmonize them.  The human body contains countless EMF's, each one is unique in vibration and directly connected to thoughts, emotions and physical biology.

It makes sense because when we feel good about ourselves and are happy we have a ton of energy, and when we are sad and depressed we don't have much energy at all and will just sit around and mope all day.   There is a few books I know of that talk about different types of emotional energy and one is "You can heal your life" by Louise Hay.    The Chinese place great importance on life energy, chi.  They have studied it for thousands of years and have discovered there are many different kinds of Chi.  "The Yellow Emperor's classic of Internal Medicine," Which is over 4,000 years old lists thirty-two different types of Chi or Ki.  The Japanese also think of Ki as having may ways it can express.  Genki is original for healthy Ki, byoki is unhealthy ki, ki ga shimazu is disappointment, ki no hayai is excitement, ki ga omoi is depression, ki no okii is generosity and so on.

@quantum @ajasatya   Since I mentioned crystals and that they have healing properties I thought you might want to check this out.  When I was in California last week I went to see a Reiki practitioner for additional healing to deal with my dad's passing.  She used this really cool mat that you can sleep on that is made of amethyst. It's called a biomat. I definitely noticed some changes right away. lol I'm thinking about purchasing one for myself to use on my bed and to use on my massage table to do reiki and hypnosis treatments. It's a actually a medical device with research and statistics to back up the qualities of amethyst.

This is  so fricken cool!!! lol http://www.biomat.com/

The BioMat:

Relieves minor muscle pain in areas where applied

Increases blood circulation in areas where applied

Reduces stress and fatigue

Soothes and relaxes

Eases minor joint pain, and stiffness

Supports the immune system

Improved sleep (if associated with pain relief)

Reduced inflammation (where applied)

Increased tissue oxygen (due to increased circulation where applied)

Temporary relief of Minor muscular back pain

Temporary relief of sprains and strains

Temporary relief of minor muscle and joint pain and stiffness

Temporary relief of joint pain associated with arthritis

Temporary relief of muscle spasms

Temporary increase of local circulation where applied

Relaxation of muscles

Promotes relaxation by application of heat

Promotes restful sleep for those with occasional sleeplessness

I would be glad to be supported in my endevour of making amazing music with other people and advancing my musical skills.

Also, I really feel lonely lately, I broke up with my girlfriend about a month ago and the physical and mental lonliness is killing me. So I would be happy if you could support me in that as well with your reiki.

I am open to these kind of stuff-sending energies to other people and things alike, so I would be happy to get supported. 

Thank you very much. It is very nice and loving of you. It made me feel love towards the world that you have so much love towards the world.

@Itay Spiegel  your welcome! :)

When you selflessly desire to be used to inspire,  to heal, to guide and bless humanity, you are bound to absorb into your aura the beneficial light of the spirit.
pg 50 book- Spiritual Enfoldment 1 by White Eagle

I don't know anything about Reiki but from what I read it sounds cool! I have some social anxiety and want to work on that, don't know if you find this useful?

@Principium Nexus

21 hours ago, Principium Nexus said:

I don't know anything about Reiki but from what I read it sounds cool! I have some social anxiety and want to work on that, don't know if you find this useful?

To answer your question ....YES! ;)

Book - Reiki, The Healing Touch, The First and Second Degree Manual
By William Lee Rand

pg 3-  Reiki (pronounced ray-key)  is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It was discovered by Mikao Usui in March 1922. Reiki is administered by "laying on hands" and techniques such as this have been practiced for thousands of years. 

http://www.reiki.org/faq/questions&answers.html

Q. What can be treated with Reiki?

A. Reiki has had a positive affect on all forms of illness and negative conditions. This includes minor things like head or stomach aches, bee stings, colds, flu, tension and anxiety as well as serious illness like heart disease, cancer, leukemia, etc. The side effects of regular medical treatments have also been reduced or eliminated. This includes the negative effects of chemotherapy, post operative pain and depression as well as improving the healing rate and reducing the time needed to stay in the hospital. Reiki always helps and in some cases people have experienced complete healings which have been confirmed by medical tests before and after the Reiki treatments. However, while some have experienced miracles, they cannot be guaranteed. Stress reduction with some improvement in ones physical and psychological condition are what most experience.

@Peace and Love

Listen!! today in an amazing burst throughout the whole day different waves of change came to me in my musical endevour social lonliness, spirituality and all for good. It's like the universe listened to what I wanted! It happened to me more than a few times in the past but I really thank for inspiring me and if you did the reiki, thank you!

@Itay Spiegel -  Maybe I did?? who knows! lol  I was meditating for a good hour yesterday while sending reiki to my prayer journal, with everyone's name that I have written down in there. Yesterday at a certain part of the day I did specifically send energy to the forum itself and not just the journal.   Either way,,..whatever happened and however it happened, I'm glad you were inspired and you are making great changes in your life!  That's great news! 

@Orange - yes you may.  I'm at the point now, where I'm thinking it will probably be best just to add the whole forum.  :)  I'm hoping to take my Reiki Master certification soon.  I'm so excited! 

Reiki is simply universal energy, the energy that when you are a little child and you hurt yourself and you run to your mother and she puts her hands on the wound and kisses it better with her unconditional love then the pain starts to fade away and heals quite quickly.

Those who work with energy understand this stuff as simple physics.

If you want to understand the universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration - Nikola Tesla

Of course its easier to change the radio frequency than ourselves but once we tune into the right frequency we hear the music AKA see things clearly.

B R E A T H E

On 2/21/2017 at 3:52 PM, Peace and Love said:

Reiki has had a positive affect on all forms of illness and negative conditions. This includes minor things like head or stomach aches, bee stings, colds, flu, tension

I laughed at bee stings because these are just temporary things that last for an hour or so. (15 minutes even) Also colds and flus go away naturally so who ever requests to be healed from a cold and it goes away a few days later (naturally), they thank reiki instead of thanking their immune system. Kinda silly really. :|

Can you add me to the list too?  Can you make something bad happen to me?  Like break my leg or something?

The way I see it is that you try to convince someone that Reiki is an actual thing, so when the person that received the Reiki has some sort of improvement in what they requested, they think "EU-REIKI".  It's all in the mind. When someone requests an improvement in some area they themselves have implanted in their mind that they will be good at it because of this reiki supernatural, all powerful...stuff and naturally they will be improve at it.

So, I guess it is hypnosis at the end of the day with a cool name on it.  Ooohhh Reiki.  But anyways, you won't be able to break my leg. xD 

*breaks leg three days later....fuck. It's just a coincidence. >.>

Edited by Evilwave Heddy

@Peace and Love  Reiki seems to be really amazing. I'd highly like to improve my level of energy and patience, my children seem to drain me lately. Could that work?!

@pluto

On 2/28/2017 at 9:39 PM, pluto said:

Reiki is simply universal energy, the energy that when you are a little child and you hurt yourself and you run to your mother and she puts her hands on the wound and kisses it better with her unconditional love then the pain starts to fade away and heals quite quickly.

Those who work with energy understand this stuff as simple physics.

If you want to understand the universe think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration - Nikola Tesla

Of course its easier to change the radio frequency than ourselves but once we tune into the right frequency we hear the music AKA see things clearly.

I completely agree with you.  And I've played around with this energy way before I was attunded to Reiki.  There are people that gaining the ability to use this energy by other methods....tai chi....chi quong......acupuncture.....quantum healing.....healing touch...etc...

We all have the ability to use this energy....is just whether or not we are willing to tap into it.