Hardkill

Will nothing change the minds of these idiots about taking any drugs to fight COVID?!

29 posts in this topic

All of the remaining unvaccinated Americans throughout the entire country still won't take any vaccines despite the current gravity of situation with Omicron.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/25/us/omicron-unvaccinated.html

At least a majority of them say that they won't even take the new antiviral pill, Paxlovid, no matter how sick they got from the disease.

https://www.newsweek.com/majority-americans-would-take-covid-pill-if-they-got-sick-except-unvaccinated-poll-1654126

This is unbelievably frustrating and very worrisome, guys. Now, I am not feeling optimistic about COVID ever ending.

Edited by Hardkill

23 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Now, I am not feeling optimistic about COVID ever ending.

Yes it is unfortunate in some of the ways people are behaving, but you can't really control them, and it's not worth the cost of trying to. So best not to waste energy on it. If they want to learn the hard way and put themselves and others in close relation at increased risk, that's on them. They will be the ones facing the worst of the consequences. 

If people want to remain ignorant and stupid in face of so much evidence, there is nothing we can do to change that. Just accept it.

It should have been obvious from how contagious it is that it was never going anywhere. We are going to have to learn to live with Covid for our lifetimes most likely, and hope that with enough measures it's potency is reduced to more of that like an actual seasonal flu.

Improve your health, get vaccinated, follow basic protocols, and just continue living your life.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Their minds are rotted. You can never rely on these people to turn around and stop the pandemic. You gotta accept that 25% of folk will just be dogmatic on this issue come what may and that will not change. Our Covid strategty must assume that 25% will never be vacinated or lift a finger to help society.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Their minds are rotted. You can never rely on these people to turn around and stop the pandemic. You gotta accept that 25% of folk will just be dogmatic on this issue come what may and that will not change. Our Covid strategty must assume that 25% will never be vacinated or lift a finger to help society.

I just love the way you are feeding into the Devilry of the Mass delusion that is being played out between the Pro-Vax and Anti-Vax encampments!

And you insinuate you are the most awaken human in History!

You may want to revaluate that image of yourself!

Edited by TDLH

What really amazes me is why havn’t You, or some of the more awakened Mods risen above the Psychic Mass Formation that is being played out on both sides of the Pro-Vax and Anti-Vax hallucination?

You and the Mods constantly counsel and talk with followers about the pitfalls of Fear and the collective Ego delusion, Devilry, and the pitfalls of being attached to limited narrowminded states of Duality, and yet you sit on the sidelines silent, or push the Pro-Vax agenda!

The only conclusions I can formulate from the Mass Silence, or Pro-vax narrative, is that you are either caught-up in the Collective Psychic Mass Formation that is being played out!   Or,

You have been silenced, and you fear the Media reprisal and negative connotations that would attach to Actualized.org, Or,

You are caught in a paradigm of Survival, which is threating your relationship, livelihood, your standing and privileges with Youtube!   Or,

.................................................................................?

The Human collective Ego is going through a Psychic Mass Formation of Devilry on both sides of the fence, and yet there is nothing but silence about this Madness or Devilry from the top tiers!  Why is that?

Let me make this very clear!   I am not Pro-vax or Anti-Vax!  I have taken both Vaccines as a courtesy to family members and neighbours who are caught-up in their fears and Survival!  Having said that, I am conscious and awake enough to know that something isn’t right with the narrative, and I question the Devilry on both sides of the fence, and “YOU SHOULD TOO”!

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas, and beliefs!

Edited by TDLH

folk will just be dogmatic on this issue come what may and that will not change

That goes for both sides!

You are caught up in your own Devilry!

7 hours ago, Roy said:

Yes it is unfortunate in some of the ways people are behaving, but you can't really control them, and it's not worth the cost of trying to. So best not to waste energy on it. If they want to learn the hard way and put themselves and others in close relation at increased risk, that's on them. They will be the ones facing the worst of the consequences. 

If people want to remain ignorant and stupid in face of so much evidence, there is nothing we can do to change that. Just accept it.

It should have been obvious from how contagious it is that it was never going anywhere. We are going to have to learn to live with Covid for our lifetimes most likely, and hope that with enough measures it's potency is reduced to more of that like an actual seasonal flu.

Improve your health, get vaccinated, follow basic protocols, and just continue living your life.

Their minds are rotted. You can never rely on these people to turn around and stop the pandemic. You gotta accept that 25% of folk will just be dogmatic on this issue come what may and that will not change. Our Covid strategy must assume that 25% will never be vacinated or lift a finger to help society.

Then, will things never get back to normal? Should we also assume that there are going to be more lockdowns in the US in the future? Will hospitals around the world forever be overwhelmed by the amount of COVID patients they have? How many more people in this world are going to die from this virus?

16 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then, will things never get back to normal? Should we also assume that there are going to be more lockdowns in the US in the future? Will hospitals around the world forever be overwhelmed by the amount of COVID patients they have? How many more people in this world are going to die from this virus?

Enough with the sensationalism!

Seriously, Work on your Fears!

12 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Then, will things never get back to normal?

No, the cat is out of the bag. Things will never be quite as they were before. They will probably get closer to how it was before, but it will never be the same.

13 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Should we also assume that there are going to be more lockdowns in the US in the future?

Lots of different countries, provinces/states, and probably cities will all have varying degrees of lockdowns yes. It's a tool that will need to be used unless we want the virus to run completely rampant and overwhelm healthcare infrastructure. Though I'm sure lockdowns will be less common as better vaccinations and other medicines come out, not to mention their growing unpopularity.

17 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

Will hospitals around the world forever be overwhelmed by the amount of COVID patients they have?

I'm sure some will. Many will get better at dealing with it over time, and they won't need be overwhelmed if people are responsible and governments actually commit to certain plans and protocols instead of the mass confusion and incompetence we see now.

18 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

How many more people in this world are going to die from this virus?

Well it says 4.82 million have died already now but the number is probably in the 6-8 million range or even higher when you consider most of humanity is actually in third world countries that can't report accurate data + bad healthcare infrastructure.

So I'd estimate another 2-3 million die per year, for the next few years.

Things will get better it will just take some time. In the meantime tell every anti-vaxxer you come across to go fuck themselves for making this pandemic worse and longer than it has to be.

hrhrhtewgfegege

3 minutes ago, Roy said:

Things will get better it will just take some time. In the meantime tell every anti-vaxxer you come across to go fuck themselves for making this pandemic worse and longer than it has to be.

Seriously, that is your advice as a Mod. 

Leo, it’s about time you put a stop to the dehumanizing attitudes of your staff and bring some sanity to this madness!   It’s time for you to Walked your Talk, and quell the extremism on both sides of the fence!

17 minutes ago, TDLH said:

Seriously, that is your advice as a Mod. 

Leo, it’s about time you put a stop to the dehumanizing attitudes of your staff and bring some sanity to this madness!   It’s time for you to Walked your Talk, and quell the extremism on both sides of the fence!

If telling people who are spreading deadly misinformation to go fuck themselves is "extremism", then yes, consider me a terrorist.

Maybe take a moment to reflect on how warped and broken your rhetoric might be if you think that is "dehumanizing". I'm sure there are tons of people who have actually been dehumanized that would appreciate the gesture.

If you thought this was a forum that would tolerate anti-vax positions, you are mistaken.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Again, Get over yourself, the drama and sensationalism! 

28 minutes ago, Roy said:

No, the cat is out of the bag. Things will never be quite as they were before. They will probably get closer to how it was before, but it will never be the same.

Lots of different countries, provinces/states, and probably cities will all have varying degrees of lockdowns yes. It's a tool that will need to be used unless we want the virus to run completely rampant and overwhelm healthcare infrastructure. Though I'm sure lockdowns will be less common as better vaccinations and other medicines come out, not to mention their growing unpopularity.

I'm sure some will. Many will get better at dealing with it over time, and they won't need be overwhelmed if people are responsible and governments actually commit to certain plans and protocols instead of the mass confusion and incompetence we see now.

Well it says 4.82 million have died already now but the number is probably in the 6-8 million range or even higher when you consider most of humanity is actually in third world countries that can't report accurate data + bad healthcare infrastructure.

So I'd estimate another 2-3 million die per year, for the next few years.

I see.....well, I like how China literally forces everyone in their country to take the vaccine.

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

I see.....well, I like how China literally forces everyone in their country to take the vaccine

Totarialism  

Is a form of government and a political system that prohibits all opposition parties, outlaws individual opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control and regulation over public and private life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPJiM5Ir3A

Edited by TDLH
add video

@TDLH  Some things need to be kept up for the forum to exist legally

Edited by Windappreciator

22 minutes ago, Roy said:

If you thought this was a forum that would tolerate anti-vax positions, you are mistaken.

Again and again!  Let me make this very clear!   I am not Pro-vax or Anti-Vax!  I have taken both Vaccines as a courtesy to family members and neighbours who are caught-up in their fears and Survival!  Having said that, I am conscious and awake enough to know that something isn’t right with the narrative, and I question the Devilry on both sides of the fence, and “YOU SHOULD TOO”!

You are so caught up in your drama you probable never read or understood a word I wrote above!

It's time for people to get there head out of the shit pile and question both sides of the fence!

It’s time to Awaken from the collective madness and Devilry!

I would like to continue sharing with Yu-aaalll, and to try and bring some sanity and reasoning back to Actualized.org, but it’s the Holiday Season and this is the time of year we should be with our family and friends. Putting our differences aside. 

Just as a side Note, I just came back from Florida, after vacationing there for 6 weeks, and I learned something very valuable.   I met many families with adult children and their parents divided between the Pro-Vax vs Anti-Vax, Democrat vs Republican, and they showed more dignity, patience, tolerance and compassion with each other than what I am see here in these forums!

On that Note: Be safe, be kind and be compassionate with each other! After all, we are one big family!

3 hours ago, TDLH said:

I just love the way you are feeding into the Devilry of the Mass delusion that is being played out between the Pro-Vax and Anti-Vax encampments!

And you insinuate you are the most awaken human in History!

You may want to revaluate that image of yourself!

Watch your gaslighting. You're on course for a quick ban.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, TDLH said:

Totarialism  

Is a form of government and a political system that prohibits all opposition parties, outlaws individual opposition to the state and its claims, and exercises an extremely high degree of control and regulation over public and private life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqPJiM5Ir3A

You couldn’t even spell totalitarianism right. Lol

Besides, I honestly still think that totalitarianism is a great thing for any society that is in any kind of emergency or dire situation.