Vibroverse

A Dream World

26 posts in this topic

When you are having a dream at night, a vivid and realistic dream, what happens to your dream body, mind, and world when you wake up from the dream? Does that dream world continue to exist like a parallel world but now imperceivable to you for you now are in a different dream called the waking world? 

It exists as a memory.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

6 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

When you are having a dream at night, a vivid and realistic dream, what happens to your dream body, mind, and world when you wake up from the dream? Does that dream world continue to exist like a parallel world but now imperceivable to you for you now are in a different dream called the waking world? 

I think it depends on the dream.
If you go to another dimension or astral project while dreaming, then those realms stay - and some people do this while they dream, however most dreams are not like that - they are just vivid movies and disappear when you wake up and there is no trace other than a memory.

However, you could be having memories of where you came from, too.  Like, previous experiences of being in your "true self" after death.  Because after death your soul spreads out - it "opens" and you can remember your other lives and stuff.  The dream world can also act as an initiatory place to learn spiritual gifts, such as manifestation with your Will.  Shamans and healers often have initiatory dreams like this.

Are you having a lot of dreams or just one in particular?  Do they have a deja vu feeling to them?  Any synchronicities in the real world?

Follow your intuition as well, I can't tell you which category your dream might be in, that is for you to decide.  They can mean a lot of things.

@Vibroverse Interesting question. No one really knows. My intuitive feeling is it continues to exist. What we call waking up is just a shift of focus of your consciousness. This is why you can experience waking up and being able to fall back asleep and reenter the same dream. 

Where are the dreams coming from and where does the other dream do when a new dream appears, and how consciousness is even able to move from one dream to another dream, and even from one moment to the other moment?

1 hour ago, Vibroverse said:

The (‘nighttime’) dream is that there is a body, mind and world. There wasn’t and isn’t, it’s a dream. The only ‘substance’, is ‘dream’. There are no separate objects in a dream, ‘that’s’ dreamt. There is also not consciousness ‘in’ the dream, also dreamt. It’s exactly as experienced, dream. Whereas parallel worlds, a past, a waking world and a you are conceptual, conditioning, conjecture. Truly, no one knows. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Okay, but then how is there such a thing as a dream at all? How is one moment turning into another moment at all? How is there such a thing as an experience of duality and being at all? The thing also is I don't even know if I am saying something at all. 

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Okay, but then how is there such a thing as a dream at all? How is one moment turning into another moment at all? How is there such a thing as an experience of duality and being at all? The thing also is I don't even know if I am saying something at all. 

There isn’t, but thought makes it seem so. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

How is there such a thing as thought also? And probably there is no such thing as thought also, but thought makes it seem like there is such a thing as thought ? Ouroboros, in a sense, alright, alright ?

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

There is nothing but this right now, and this includes when you are in a dream. There are not other realms going on. All realms are right here. 

So every socalled dream timeline and this timeline are all the same substance, aka consciousness, and so it is all here and now. 

Actually what I'm basically asking is how do we solve Zeno's paradoxes? How is change possible at all, what do you think?

Remember that dream is just an analogy. We are not really in a dream here. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Remember that dream is just an analogy. We are not really in a dream here. 

I think we really might be in a dream, well to be honest, I am darn sure that we are in a dream, that this is a dream. 

And I think we solve Zeno's paradoxes by understanding that 0 and 1, meaning the infinitesimal, actually are the same. 

10 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Vibroverse what's your definition of "dream"? 

Infinite nonphysical consciousness. 

@Vibroverse how are you seeing the relationship between the waking state and the dream state? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho