Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raptorsin7

Kevin Samuels

75 posts in this topic

Anyone here watch Kevin Samuels?

I used to think he was just a funny red pill entertainer who made money dunking on black woman, but recently I'm starting to see how much good he is doing for the black community. He's calling out all the devilish bull shit that black woman have done for years and it really sheds the light on one of the biggest, yet never spoken about, issues in the black community.

Even though i'm Indian, I actually can relate a lot to his content because many of the woman in my family act in similar ways to the woman who call into his show and have a problem with him.

Again, this sounds like it's on the verge of toxicity, be careful

Anyone who makes their living bashing another group or 'calling people out' is usually pretty toxic

3 hours ago, something_else said:

Again, this sounds like it's on the verge of toxicity, be careful

Anyone who makes their living bashing another group or 'calling people out' is usually pretty toxic

I think what he's doing is very necessary for people to hear.

The woman who call into his show are delusional, and for most of them they never even realised they had a problem.

Sometimes shame, ridicule, etc are necessary. I'm pretty sure there are thousands  of woman who watch his show who will  work hard to not be obese or have children out of wedlock because of how he treats those subjects 

Edited by Raptorsin7

I find Kevin Samuels somewhat toxic. I think he is misogynistic, and has repeatedly trashed feminism and women’s rights to independence.

I am a black male, and have had positive experiences with black women, and women overall. If it wasn’t positive, then that was on the person itself..not women as a whole.

Red pill ideology teaches men to not take responsibility for the quality of their sex life, and instead, blame women for all of their issues in this arena.

At the end of the day, your attraction skills (or lack thereof) will show up in your experiences with women. It all maps back to you as a man. Demonizing women will get you no closer to a satisfying, wholesome relationship.

12 minutes ago, Terell Kirby said:

I find Kevin Samuels somewhat toxic. I think he is misogynistic, and has repeatedly trashed feminism and women’s rights to independence.

I am a black male, and have had positive experiences with black women, and women overall. If it wasn’t positive, then that was on the person itself..not women as a whole.

Red pill ideology teaches men to not take responsibility for the quality of their sex life, and instead, blame women for all of their issues in this arena.

At the end of the day, your attraction skills (or lack thereof) will show up in your experiences with women. It all maps back to you as a man. Demonizing women will get you no closer to a satisfying, wholesome relationship.

That's fair. He has toxic elements for sure, but so do most of us.

It's not about demonizing all woman. Its about demonizing toxic/degenerate woman so other people can see how not to act 

dude gives me black republican vibes, at least he's more stylish. probably has the money to dress nice grifting donos from his toxic audience. 

19 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

dude gives me black republican vibes, at least he's more stylish. probably has the money to dress nice grifting donos from his toxic audience. 

I wish more of black America were black Republicans. I think the community would be better off if they transition in that direction.

I can't see the vid you linked 

19 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I wish more of black America were black Republicans.

Republican policy has done very little for Blacks (and other minorities/women), historically. It’s like oil and water, the two don’t mix quite well.

Edited by Terell Kirby

@Knowledge Hoarder Its for woman. Other woman see the dysfunction and then see they don't want to end up like these women.

@Terell Kirby Well it seems like Democrats don't mix any better. The black community has shifted almost completely left in the past few decades, and the black community has never been in a worse place since the end of slavery 

Edited by Raptorsin7

14 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The black community has shifted almost completely left in the past few decades, and the black community has never been in a worse place since the end of slavery 

Lol .. what are you smoking? ?

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

Lol .. what are you smoking? ?

lol?

Can you name a time since the end of slavery when black america was in a worse state than it is now?

You think Black America is in a better place now than it was in let's say the 1960's?

The better question is how are you so delusional?

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

You think Black America is in a better place now than it was in let's say the 1960's?

Black people were literally only just allowed to start sitting in the same seats as white people in the 1960s......

5 minutes ago, something_else said:

Black people were literally only just allowed to start sitting in the same seats as white people in the 1960s......

Then why is their community worse in the most importance factors for community success since that time?

Wouldn't you expect that since that time marriage, family, morality, etc all to be dramatically improved since that time? 

Edited by Raptorsin7

3 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How about desegregation, the right to vote and not be subjected to terrorism from groups like the Ku Klux Klan?

Your mind is full of shit .. lay off the pipe dude.

Edited by Terell Kirby

Just now, Terell Kirby said:

How about desegregation, the right to vote and not be subjected to terrorism from groups like the Ku Klux Klan?

You mind is full of shit .. lay off the pipe dude.

Lol. 

See what I wrote above. All of those things you listed above are dramatically improved right now. And yet the black community is worse off, how does that make sense?

You are too delusional to understand what clear thinking looks like. Your mind is the one that is full of shit 

Too negative of a perspective 

He treats women weirdly on his podcasts 

Some of the stuff makes noo sense when he's calling out women. He's being way more immature than the women sometimes on the podcasts. He's more or less on the same level of immaturity as them 

Edited by Jacob Morres

11 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I used to think he was just a funny red pill entertainer who made money dunking on black woman,

You had it right the first time.

2 minutes ago, aurum said:

You had it right the first time.

I don't think so. There is truth to what he says, you just have to drop your ideological bias and look

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Jacob Morres said:

Too negative of a perspective 

He treats women weirdly on his podcasts 

Some of the stuff makes noo sense when he's calling out women. He's being way more immature than the women sometimes on the podcasts. He's more or less on the same level of immaturity as them 

What do you disagree with or not understand?

There are is a trend of woman on his show who are overweight/ obese, have children my a man, then leave that men because of nebulous reasons, and expect to find a higher value man to come in and raise their child and financially support them. I don't see how you can say he is at the same level of maturity as these woman.

What could he do in your view for you to see him as not being "negative"?

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't think so. There is truth to what he says, you just have to drop your ideological bias and look

You can find truth in what anyone says.

I’m sure Kevin Samuels has made intelligent arguments at some point in his life. He may even have bits or pieces of truth.

But overall, his content is geared towards stage Orange and “redpill” type dudes. He’s not someone I’d recommend to basically anyone. Maybe some people would find temporary value in it, but lord help you if you get stuck there.