Mesopotamian

Why Muslims Societies Are Dysfunctional?

33 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, vizual said:

Muslims, even though they acknowledge the existence of Jesus as a messenger of God, they pretty much reject his teachings.

So do most Christians. And they call him son of God. 

16 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Happy Lizard intelligence is a function of all group right.an achiever can be as intelligent as strategist right

this model is about ego awareness and the trend towards self transcendence. it has nothing to do with how smart you are. 

however a strategist should be able to have more self awareness, more willing to learn and better at abstraction, planing, and has better emotional knowledge, but that's also relative and not a sure thing to say.

The problem in middleeast started because of british satanic policy of divide and rule.they divide countries and select a minority from the country and give them power.

Ottoman empire were very feared and was a  superpower and british or westerners never meddled or get in the affairs of middle east when ottoma empire was there

@Mesopotamian Your demonization of your own people is rather problematic, and is not going to solve anything, but make the situation worse. 

Your (Arab) people are definitely capable of making a prosperous civilization, just the West keeps interfering and still does.

Stop whining and Become the light your society needs! 
Spoilers ahead: it won't be easy and you might get yourself killed in the process.

@Mesopotamian u r brainwashed by western media to think arab and easterner in general are inferiour.persia was a superpower for 1500 or so years while british were a superpower for only 400 years.persia is in its game for a long time than bristish.do not buy into the propoganda that u and me are inferiour to westerner.if given equal opertunity,the person who has suffered a lot or a person with highest emotional quotient will outperform a person who only had good times

7 hours ago, Mesopotamian said:

I was born and raised in Iraq, and in this stupid country, where morality is the number one priority, people grow to form dysfunctional societies. As I am progressing in my self-actualization journey, I found out what could be the number one reason for that, which is the separation of boys and girls in schools in teenage, and in various fields of life.

When I was in elementary school, I was already shy as my parents were, and I had a crush, in fact many, but I couldn't do any move, not even talking to her out of shyness. I still have dreams of me talking to my childhood crush like once a month at least.

At age 12 where separation begins, I was admitted to the boys secondary school, and I spent 6 years there. There were no girls, just us boys, and that was a horrible experience to me, stripped me of the very few female friends I was talking to in my elementary school.

Now I firmly believe that this strict separation stops men in Muslim countries from growing into adults, because they live a live where they are not challenged to gain the heart of a woman.

When men grow up and ready for marriage, all they have is to have a job, sell something, and make a little fortune, and then this little fortune allow them to ask for the hand of a woman, any woman indeed. The bride's family do not assess him based on his personality, but based on how much money he has, and whether or not he will be able to provide a shelter to their daughter.

Sex is one of the powerful, if not the most powerful drive for human advancement, and Muslim men get sex for free! all they have to do is sell something, get money, and acquire a wife!

Can you imagine? Whole nations of Muslims don't have adult men, but rather grown-up children! You might as well drop your hopes for stability in such countries.

@Mesopotamian I am like you, I have a Moroccan family and I wrestled with the mentality of the Arab world a lot, and they’re worldview that made me very depressed at one point, because is so negative and pessimistic… But that was just they’re perception of reality.

But I think what you describe is not the main problem because this happens also in India and many other civilisations had this type of mentality.

Also people always try to protect the downside, relative to what wrong happened before. All these systems help women not have the troubles they had before they existed because men where very underdeveloped back then. Slowly more security will develop and when the potential bad things that can happen become more inconceivable, the defenses start to go down.

Edited by AminB501

12 hours ago, Happy Lizard said:

this means you are above opportunist. you can't have a government in that has form of democracy if the whole country is at this stage. this is pre-christian pre-islamic barbarian stage. 

if you are talking about islamic society and morality that's diplomat. Your original post makes it clear that that's where your society is at. form my own understanding of the model I'd say your an expert:

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.20.59 PM.png

reading the theory can help you move up and see your blind spots. 

I have misread before. I guess Iraqi nation is diplomat yes. Thanks for sharing this passage. I have seen the series but I don't understand that model well

11 hours ago, AdroseAkise said:

@Mesopotamian Your demonization of your own people is rather problematic, and is not going to solve anything, but make the situation worse. 

Your (Arab) people are definitely capable of making a prosperous civilization, just the West keeps interfering and still does.

Why can't people stop taking the blame for others' failure? If you really think they are capable then you don't need to repeat that to me. Everybody is capable to a certain degree.

I won't say that the west has messed up my country and life, that's just an absurd idea, and a stupid one also. It assumes the stupid foolish idea that there's a developmental line, and everyone is bound to follow it and get up the ladder.

11 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Mesopotamian u r brainwashed by western media to think arab and easterner in general are inferiour.persia was a superpower for 1500 or so years while british were a superpower for only 400 years.persia is in its game for a long time than bristish.do not buy into the propoganda that u and me are inferiour to westerner.if given equal opertunity,the person who has suffered a lot or a person with highest emotional quotient will outperform a person who only had good times

In the same reason I could say that you are brainwashed to think that Arabs are not inferior! Don't buy into this propaganda that the intervention of the west is the cause of this chaos.

9 hours ago, AminB501 said:

@Mesopotamian I am like you, I have a Moroccan family and I wrestled with the mentality of the Arab world a lot, and they’re worldview that made me very depressed at one point, because is so negative and pessimistic… But that was just they’re perception of reality.

But I think what you describe is not the main problem because this happens also in India and many other civilisations had this type of mentality.

Also people always try to protect the downside, relative to what wrong happened before. All these systems help women not have the troubles they had before they existed because men where very underdeveloped back then. Slowly more security will develop and when the potential bad things that can happen become more inconceivable, the defenses start to go down.

Great! but change might not happen on its own, it has to be some factors that speed it up.