KatiesKarma

Suicide will just reincarnate me into another infinitely worse dimension?

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I'm just talking about me now.. but I know for sure that I'm out of options.

I only live because of hardwired survival instinct (and maybe because of lack of free will?), and because I don't want my parents to suffer.

If I would be 100% rational, 100% selfish, and have free will, then I would hang myself right now. And no can ever convince me that I'm wrong about this fact, because I know it's the truth.

But this is just my case.

I'm such a goddamn fool that I continue living. I'm painfully aware of this fact. Everyone instinctively tell suicidal people that life is a good thing and that they should keep living, because the survival of our specie depends on survival, of course. This is very primitive animal stuff.

17 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

It just doesn't work like that.

I've been suicidal, and still sometimes are, and I wouldn't even consider doing what you suggest. If you are suicidal then you have ran out of all options, including your beach idea.

yeah, I understand you, you torture yourself, so the idea of the beach would be shit. Don't get me wrong, I torture myself too. But I try my best to stop doing it. after all, it is something we do to ourselves, it has to be possible to stop doing it and live on that beach in perfect happiness. why not?

On 26.5.2022 at 10:33 PM, blankisomeone said:

I try to imagine that god will embrace me and understand why I did it

That's exactly what will happen. But God already understands you right now. And he is already embracing you now, although you fail to see it.

On 26/05/2022 at 5:33 PM, blankisomeone said:

I try to imagine that god will embrace me and understand why I did it, but that’s not what I feel happens in reality

have you considered the possibility that the only thing that would happen is that you'd cease to exist? that you'd be the same that you were before you were born? no fancy spiritual experience of either God embracing you in his Infinite Bliss, nor getting stuck in a spiral of hell. just complete and utter nothingness.

one day this will all be memories

All bullshit. It's just a lie they tell you to scare you away from doing it. They have no way of confirming this is real.

The likely reality is that you are basically what you were before you were born. In absolute nothingness.

But the best option is not to kill yourself at all and try and make your life better.