Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamC

Leo, can I set up a date right of the bat with a girl I Insta dated?

12 posts in this topic

I meet a girl at a coffee shop today when she was waiting to go to the bathroom. When she was done doing her business I insta dated her lol.

I seeded a sushi date on Sunday and she said she was down. Can I set up the date without sending something in the beginning?  Just like " Hey, Sushi date this Sunday at 13 this and this place. Wear something cuite X" or do I need to send some opener before?

What should I do, I don't want to screw this up so your tips would be helpful.. especially from those with serious experiences with pick up.

@Leo Gurawhat do you say?

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

That's too much as a text opener.

First just get her to respond to your text. Then you can send the date text. However, do not call it a "date". And sushi is asking for too much compliance and it's not a good date choice. Instead, suggest coffee or drinks.

But if you already seeded sushi and she was agreeable, then stick to that. But never do that in the future. You're asking for way too much compliance/investment of her and it's a bad date idea. Don't waste money buying her sushi. Too much investment for a girl you don't know. It's also not ideal to fuck after eating.

With a sushi date you're setting the boyfriend frame, which means she won't fuck you for 3 dates. If you go for drinks, she's likely to fuck you same day. DO NOT CALL IT A DATE.

Notice how your eagerness to wine and dine her is getting in your own way.

Why would a high value guy take a girl he doesn't know to sushi? You see? There's a subtle neediness there that sub-communicates low value. Stop trying to impress girls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's too much as a text opener.

First just get her to respond to your text. Then you can send the date text. However, do not call it a "date". And sushi is asking for too much compliance and it's not a good date choice. Instead, suggest coffee or drinks.

But if you already seeded sushi and she was agreeable, then stick to that. But never do that in the future. You're asking for way too much compliance/investment of her and it's a bad date idea. Don't waste money buying her sushi. Too much investment for a girl you don't know. It's also not ideal to fuck after eating.

With a sushi date you're setting the boyfriend frame, which means she won't fuck you for 3 dates. If you go for drinks, she's likely to fuck you same day. DO NOT CALL IT A DATE.

Big sigh.. yeah, I know. You're right. Should I reframe it as grabbing a coffee instead? One way I thought of saving it is to grab a coffee and then bounce her around, then fuck her and then eat sushi from home lmao? 

To ambitious? @Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Why would a high value guy take a girl he doesn't know to sushi? You see? There's a subtle neediness there that sub-communicates low value. Stop trying to impress girls.

Yeahhhh 

If you already met her in a coffee shop, some other location would be better. Like maybe an ice cream.

But if she agreed to sushi already, do sushi. Don't be wishy-washy. You can still close, just optimzie your future dates. It's also okay if you don't close on date 1.

2 hours ago, SamC said:

Big sigh.. yeah, I know. You're right. Should I reframe it as grabbing a coffee instead? One way I thought of saving it is to grab a coffee and then bounce her around, then fuck her and then eat sushi from home lmao? 

Bruh... ?

12 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Sounds like you just want to eat some sushis really badxD 

Yeah, doing pick up Is only the cover up:P

22 minutes ago, SamC said:

Yeah, doing pick up Is only the cover up:P

If that was true, that would actually be very high value and attractive.

A high value guy will enjoy his sushi more than a rando girl.

The paradox is that the girl wants to sleep with a guy who cares more about his sushi than her.

On 08/12/2021 at 2:12 PM, Leo Gura said:

I don't know man. If I'm going to go to the trouble of leaving my house I may as well feed two birds with one scone, you know what I'm saying?

2 hours ago, MuadDib said:

I don't know man. If I'm going to go to the trouble of leaving my house I may as well feed two birds with one scone, you know what I'm saying?

Part of your mistake is not trying to set up the date immediately to your house.

If you're gonna do sushi, make the sushi yourself at your place. This is would be wisest.

Think like a closer.

In a perfect world, you would be right but it's hard to get modern women to relax out here in the wild. Every little crack, squeak, howl and roar sends them into a frenzy of defensive aggression or withdrawal.
You can barely have a sensible conversation with most of them let alone get down to business. The same is true for many yung bloodz that swing this way hoping to learn something. 

by this conversation, just tell her to eat her dammn sushi alone at home.

On 8.12.2021 at 2:47 PM, Leo Gura said:

A high value guy will enjoy his sushi more than a rando girl.

i mean if she can enjoy to eat it alone. 

i‘m going to make myself some coffee now, because that’s the most random date with my self i usually have. 

insert picart face palm.