itachi uchiha

This forum is lip opend minded forum

56 posts in this topic

Just say something which leo and co do not like and the thread will be immediately locked and u will be banned .but isint this against being openminded.leo preach openmindedness but when it comes to practice he do not follow it.

Last week i was having a healthy discussion about a relegious concept with members.then an immature mode came and blocked it .i was not even saying something extreme.just having some healthy discussion about a  gentle  relegious concepts.

Many people think this forum is openminded which is nonesense.its opendminded by lip 

Threads get locked for mainly three reasons: either there's been some guideline violation by OP in the Initial post, or the thread derailed, or it was a low quality post. 

If you have good reasons to think a mod wrongfully locked a thread, consider sending him/her or other Mods a PM (which you did in the case of the thread you're mentioning...) But usually, there is a good reason why threads get locked. Mods are actually quite liberal in that regard and don't just immediately lock a thread. 

7 hours ago, itachi uchiha said:

and u will be banned

Untrue, I don't see many folks getting banned here. Normally only if they're repeatedly being a PITA. 

All stories and explanations are false.

In my opinion, the forum could actually improve in the way it monitors its users.

You were preaching Islam from a fundamentalist perspective. There are other forums for that. You have no reason for being here anymore and noone is going to get converted by it. Should it have been locked? Probably not but still... This is a non-duality forum not a religious one. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

You were preaching Islam from a fundamentalist perspective. There are other forums for that. You have no reason for being here anymore and noone is going to get converted by it. Should it have been locked? Probably not but still... This is a non-duality forum not a religious one. 

@LastThursday @Tim R 

8 hours ago, Tim R said:

But isint the motto of the forum to be open minded and searching truth

I was not trying to convert  anyone but was sharing a truth that i found fascinating.u can go look that up there.

56 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@LastThursday @Tim R 

But isint the motto of the forum to be open minded and searching truth

I was not trying to convert  anyone but was sharing a truth that i found fascinating.u can go look that up there.

You came off as if Fundamentalist Islam was the only truth and you also said that Leo is just hallucinating stuff and then comes back down and that he is basically deluded. Doesnt sound like open-mindedness to me.

@Rilles

26 minutes ago, Rilles said:

You came off as if Fundamentalist Islam was the only truth and you also said that Leo is just hallucinating stuff and then comes back down and that he is basically deluded. Doesnt sound like open-mindedness to me.

I said leo is only 50% true.i never said he is 100 % false or deluded.

In that post you said: 

@Rilles because islam has answer for every aspects of reality.a complete answer

I locked the thread because you were dogmatically propagandizing Islam. This is has nothing to do with open-mindedness, anyone who will say stuff like that about any religion or teaching will receive a warning because of dogmatism and the thread will get locked. Your thread is no exception. 

1 minute ago, Tim R said:

In that post you said: 

I locked the thread because you were dogmatically propagandizing Islam. This is has nothing to do with open-mindedness, anyone who will say stuff like that about any religion or teaching will receive a warning because of dogmatism and the thread will get locked. Your thread is no exception. 

What he seems to be missing is that Islam is not somehow separate from and different to other religions. But is in an ultimate sense identical to every other alternative. And in the relative sense is basically a small piece of the truth, where other paradigms(like Christianity, and Zoroastrianism for example) also contain small portions of the same truth. So if we want to truly understand theology properly to it's fullest extent, we need to assume something like an Omnitheistic position.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Just now, Tim R said:

In that post you said: 

I locked the thread because you were dogmatically propagandizing Islam. 

I was sincere and was only sharing a thing which i found.if i was doing propaganda i will not be triggered.

I do not understand what u found dogmatic there.i am ruthless when it comes to truth.i always critisize leo when i find a problem instead of kissing his ass.

If i listen to leo for 2 hours about how he is god, and how he is better than everyone else etc that is me being opeminded .but if i say a less harmful relegious concept then that is me being dogmatic.what is this logic.i cannot understand

@itachi uchiha I think you're missing that fact that we're all God. Pope Francis for example, isn't what he appears to be at all. He's merely God pretending to be Pope Francis. And likewise, you're not the human you think you are. You also are God pretending to a specific human, that apparently has an Islamic background. Furthermore, this screen you're viewing this from isn't a screen at all either; rather it's God pretending to be a screen. All of us are Allah, one God, one Reality.

@itachi uchiha 

4 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

I do not understand what u found dogmatic there.

because islam has answer for every aspects of reality.a complete answer

This☝? 

Don't worry, if you'd say something like that about Leo's teachings, I'd do the exact same thing and lock your thread. Dogma is dogma, regardless of the teaching and will not be tolerated. 

@JuliusCaesar yes that is one aspect of reality.and in the spiritual paradigm we are all god.i agree.but when i start discussing about relegion  mods block the thread accusing me of being dogmatic

@Tim R yes islam has answer for every aspect of reality.but how do u know it is dogma when u know nothing about the subject.it is u being not open minded

5 minutes ago, Tim R said:

@itachi uchiha 

This☝? 

Don't worry, if you'd say something like that about Leo's teachings, I'd do the exact same thing and lock your thread. Dogma is dogma, regardless of the teaching and will not be tolerated. 

I think you need to define dogma in no uncertain terms. And provide him with examples of what dogma in other paradigms looks like. Such as atheistic materalism, or another theistic religion like Christianity.

7 minutes ago, itachi uchiha said:

@Tim R yes islam has answer for every aspect of reality.but how do u know it is dogma when u know nothing about the subject.it is u being not open minded

Thats the very definition of dogma. No religion can have every answer. Islam has a piece of truth but its not the entire puzzle. 

3 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I think you need to define dogma in no uncertain terms. And provide him with examples of what dogma in other paradigms looks like. Such as atheistic materalism, or another theistic religion like Christianity.

I'll get the ball rolling and provide a few examples of extremism myself. Consider Leo's political position that Donald Trump is a horrible choice for the Presidency. Someone might say something like "All Trump supporters are inherently racist white supremacists, simply because they support Trump". That statement is overly dogmatic because it defames people in an inflammatory way that isn't entirely true(or that is to say, true in all cases, or even in most cases). Ultimately because the statement lacks nuance, it becomes a potentially dangerous thing to say. This is why dogma sees censorship on this forum.

1 minute ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I'll get the ball rolling and provide a few examples of extremism myself. Consider Leo's political position that Donald Trump is a horrible choice for the Presidency. Someone might say something like "All Trump supporters are inherently racist white supremacists, simply because they support Trump". That statement is overly dogmatic because it defames people in an inflammatory way that isn't entirely true(or that is to say, true in all cases, or even in most cases). Ultimately because the statement lacks nuance, it becomes a potentially dangerous thing to say. This is why dogma sees censorship on this forum.

Another example would be for instance. That only the gods of the Olympus truly exist and rule over this mortal realm. And therefore all the other religions are nonsense and false.

3 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Thats the very definition of dogma. 

U cannot say something is dogmatic when u know nothing about it

2 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:
5 minutes ago, Rilles said:

No religion can have every answer. Islam has a piece of truth but its not the entire puzzle. 

Islam solves all my puzzle and everything in my life now fits to where they belong.it made a complete sense