nistake

Aubrey Marcus @ Covid Vaccines

33 posts in this topic

Just found this podcast the other day. First and foremost, this is NOT an anti-vaxx podcast. This is as objective as it gets and we really do need conscious podcasts like this. Please listen to this with an open mind.

Topics include:

- What is COVID exactly

- What is mRNA

- Role of science when it comes to viruses

- Where and how vaccines should be used

- Potential risks of vaccines

- Vaccine injuries

- Media, politics, censorship

Inb4 the anti-vaxxers from all the previous COVID threads come to repeat their same old talking points.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Inb4 the anti-vaxxers from all the previous COVID threads come to repeat their same old talking points.

I’ve got one question to ask you, so please think very carefully before you answer my question!

Did you watch the full Youtube podcast above from beginning to end?

This pod cast is not an antivax discussion IMHO!

It is a conversation about the pros and cons of Covid vaccines, questioning the science behind it, verifications, validity of studies conducted, ignored, or (lack off).  Its about possible biases, possible agendas, possible lack of reporting of information, and more importantly, what isn’t being said and reported by the science communities, etc.

Yes, this podcast may seem one sided at times, and yes, they cherry pick occasional information to validate their perspective, but that, IMHO, is happening on all sides.

I am not “for”, or “against” vaccines.  I did my part and took the two recommended vaccines and played along with the collective perception that vaccines are the answer to stop the spread???? (as originally sold to us in the media), and to reduce the stress on the Health Care system, which should really be called the “Diseased Care System”!

Having said that, there are always three or more perspectives in every experience; left side, right side, and several in between, above and below sides!  Anyone who chooses to stand or defend one side, is most likely stuck with a lot of unhealth Ego attachments!   A healthy mind is open and receptive to all POV.  All POVs have a seed of Truth!  The more expanded and conscious your mind becomes, the large the seeds of truth become visible and share their hidden truth!

This brings me to the response given by Carl-Richard above, a moderator no less, that has me questioning the health and open-mindedness of these forums.

After watch the podcast from beginning to end, I continue to question the reality we have painted ourselves in, now more than ever before.  I also get the “feeling” that Actualizer.org is no-longer a forum that is totally committed to seeking truths that are controversial, or has the ability to have discussions on open perspectives that are not tainted in “CONFIRMATION BIASIS”?

I also get the “feeling” that a few/many people on this forum are blinded by fear and delusional reasoning, and that they no longer are capable of having open intelligent discussion about a pandemic that has, and is, causing suffering on both sides of this ridicules political landscape.  Not only are people supposed to wear masks, but they are also supposed to wear blinders and ear-defenders.  That’s not the path to heighten enlightenment, consciousness or awareness IMO! 

Don't get me wrong, I am all for wearing masks to protect people from the Virus, but not to silence or to stop listening, with an open mind, other POVs!

The Media has diseased our society and culture with fear, hate and anger so much that it has reduced our ability to have rational unbiased conversations.  We instead have created a duality between good and bad, Pro-vax and Antivax mud slinging that is absolutely childish, and at best, delusional unconscious mind traps of stupidity. 

Again, I am not for, or against the vaccine!  I am a “Seeker of Truth”, I try to remain open minded as much as possible, and I try to consciously observe and stay aware of my belief system and patterns that may hinder or cling to self-inflicted stigmas, dogmas, and biases that prevent “ME” from opening to the greater possible “Truth”.

Just share a few thoughts, ideas and beliefs!

Edited by TDLH

3 hours ago, TDLH said:

I’ve got one question to ask you, so please think very carefully before you answer my question!

Did you watch the full Youtube podcast above from beginning to end?

I'm not saying anything about the video. I'm just saying that these threads attract anti-vaxxers like moths to a candle flame, and they usually don't have anything new to say.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I'm not saying anything about the video. I'm just saying that these threads attract anti-vaxxers like moths to a candle flame, and they usually don't have anything new to say.

Is this not a form of Comfirmation Bias?

Edited by TDLH

By saying someone is an "anti-vaxxer" you already make someone into an object/person. Even though it's just another "I", you could learn something new from. 

@TDLH

Thanks for your post. Really feels like you are writing right out of my soul. This forum shouldn't be about division, but about union. 

How can we bring the two perspectives together again?

9 minutes ago, BadHippie said:

This forum shouldn't be about division, but about union. 

You're about all about union and coming together while you spit in the face of collective responsibility 9_9. Here I think the poorly named Obama-Trudeau effect actually applies:

Not answering my question, and then diverting the conversation with "You're about all about union and coming together while you spit in the face of collective responsibility. Here I think the poorly named Obama-Trudeau effect actually applies:” Speaks volumes of your integrity and your maturity!

Where are the monitors for monitors?

Edited by TDLH

25 minutes ago, TDLH said:

Not answering my question, and then diverting the conversation with "You're about all about union and coming together while you spit in the face of collective responsibility. Here I think the poorly named Obama-Trudeau effect actually applies:” Speaks volumes of your integrity and your maturity!

Where are the monitors for monitors?

To your question: I didn't watch the video. From the little I've heard from him, Aubrey Marcus seems like a reasonable guy, but let's not forget that a lot of reasonable people have gotten lost in the skeptic rabbit hole. One example is Bret Weinstein. That is not to say that these guys should be burned at the stake. It's more subtle than that.

38 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

To your question: I didn't watch the video. From the little I've heard from him, Aubrey Marcus seems like a reasonable guy, but let's not forget that a lot of reasonable people have gotten lost in the skeptic rabbit hole. One example is Bret Weinstein. That is not to say that these guys should be burned at the stake. It's more subtle than that.

Thank you for answering my question!  

As for the rest of your statement, if you want to have some credibility as a monitor, you may want to come up with a more valid, open, and mindful response that is not bias in nature etc.

I say this with the utmost benevolent compassion possible!

Take Care….

6 minutes ago, TDLH said:

As for the rest of your statement, if you want to have some credibility as a monitor, you may want to come up with a more valid, open, and mindful response that is not bias in nature etc.

Do you have a specific example of what you would like me to say in this case?

2 hours ago, BadHippie said:

I’m not sure if you are looking for an answer, or are just leaving an open end statement to the GODs, LOL..

IMHO, the answer to your question has many layers within consciousness.  The higher more meta-answers are found within.  The lower 3D Ego answers can be found with basic 101 personal Shadow work; which includes, and is not limited to: Observing and seriously discriminating one’s thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs, feelings/emotions!  Basically, everyone needs to do their work, model and project that which they desire!

It involves observing one’s attachments, expectations and how we blindly create and co-create our reality with “All-That-Is” (God), which, IMO, is one of the most important aspects and awakenings required before one can truly understand the concepts of Nothingness = Everythingness, which everyone here tosses around like they know what they are talking about, LOL.

Anyone can take DMT trips (which is another viable tool in the tool box), but doing the “Work” is another level that sadly few want to pursue.

Having said that, most people don’t want to spend their entire life doing the Work, so they seek Leaders and Gurus to do the work for them!  Sadly, most leaders and Gurus are in a space of “spiritual Bypassing”, and usually don’t walk there talk!

When you get to a certain level of consciousness, you begin to understand how the teacher and the answers are within.   You begin to understand that you are the teacher and the answer!  It took me almost twenty years to fully grasp and begin to embody that awareness.  I’m a slow learner Lol….

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas, beliefs and truths that work for ME.  Take what resonates, and store the rest in the closet until it begins to sing to you!

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do you have a specific example of what you would like me to say in this case?

Sorry, only you know the answer! Do the work....

Meh

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I don't see any problem talking about the concerns of the vax. I have two friends that went to the hospital after the vax. One has a preexisting blood clot issue and the other is healthy.

Both have been experiencing heart issues since they've had the vax and have experienced A LOT of hate (like what Aubrey talks about in the podcasts) for coming forward discussing their side effects.

8 hours ago, TDLH said:

I’m not sure if you are looking for an answer, or are just leaving an open end statement to the GODs, LOL..

IMHO, the answer to your question has many layers within consciousness.  The higher more meta-answers are found within.  The lower 3D Ego answers can be found with basic 101 personal Shadow work; which includes, and is not limited to: Observing and seriously discriminating one’s thoughts, ideas, images, beliefs, feelings/emotions!  Basically, everyone needs to do their work, model and project that which they desire!

It involves observing one’s attachments, expectations and how we blindly create and co-create our reality with “All-That-Is” (God), which, IMO, is one of the most important aspects and awakenings required before one can truly understand the concepts of Nothingness = Everythingness, which everyone here tosses around like they know what they are talking about, LOL.

Anyone can take DMT trips (which is another viable tool in the tool box), but doing the “Work” is another level that sadly few want to pursue.

Having said that, most people don’t want to spend their entire life doing the Work, so they seek Leaders and Gurus to do the work for them!  Sadly, most leaders and Gurus are in a space of “spiritual Bypassing”, and usually don’t walk there talk!

When you get to a certain level of consciousness, you begin to understand how the teacher and the answers are within.   You begin to understand that you are the teacher and the answer!  It took me almost twenty years to fully grasp and begin to embody that awareness.  I’m a slow learner Lol….

Just sharing a few thoughts, ideas, beliefs and truths that work for ME.  Take what resonates, and store the rest in the closet until it begins to sing to you!

Hello ;) It was more of an answer-than a question. We shouldn´t work on division, but on union....

I think there are always two ways we can choose to act from - if we are conscious about them. One is from love and the other one is from fear.

If you act from fear - you project onto others, objectify others, deny your own history. If you go this way most people will use spirituality as an escape to face themselves. Killing the Ego and staying in the Void-Mode / Nothingness Mode. You can go through life, feel like you are the smartest guy everywhere and you basically have no real empathy, as you killed your capacity for empathy with your "Ego".  

If you act out of true love it´s a completely different story. You stop projecting, take responsibility and do your own shit. You basically consciously decide to take in more into your own identity. You decide to consciously choose to build an "Ego". First you fully identify with yourself, you accept your history (when in my life was I a culprit and victim? and you choose to embrace those perspectives you lived). By embracing those perspectives you grow your compassion. By feeling inside and embracing the times in life you were on the victim end in a relationship you grow your empathy, as you truly feel. By embracing the times your were the culprit and victimized others you learn to play the game of life in a non-culprit way.

What we have now is a divided society. Both sides are simultaneously the culprits and the victims... @Carl-Richard I felt a strong sense of victim-mentality in your posts.

You're about all about union and coming together while you spit in the face of collective responsibility

This seems like a projection to me. you don´t even know me, but you use your mind and rationalization to explain why I think the way I think, without truly trying to understand where I come from.

This kind of argument feels kinda hateful to me. You basically say: "I am not open to discuss anymore, because I already decided I know all your arguments because you are just an "anti-vaxxer". Which you can´t because no soul can be described with just the label "anti-vaxxer".

But this is just my perspective - could be completely wrong :) Love you all, we are all on spaceship-earth together and I don´t think this trip will work out if we continue with this rivalrous dynamics - trying to tell other people how they should live their lives.

Edited by BadHippie

@BadHippie

If you've followed the threads closely like I have, you would know what I'm referring to. It's mainly a point about the format in which points are presented, not the ideology behind them.

13 hours ago, TDLH said:

The Media has diseased our society and culture with fear, hate and anger so much that it has reduced our ability to have rational unbiased conversations.  We instead have created a duality between good and bad, Pro-vax and Antivax mud slinging that is absolutely childish, and at best, delusional unconscious mind traps of stupidity.

Yes, to me this fear and polarization is the really dangerous pandemic. It has infected a lot of people's minds to the point where their thinking has become totally binary, their language weaponized and their behavior robotic. It's like they have a transistor in their brains that flips either "good tribe" or "bad tribe" on any issue. Their main concern isn't studying the evidence with an independent mind, but looking at the tribal markers of people involved and immediately labelling anyone of the bad tribe with demeaning language ("anti-vaxxer", "climate denier", etc.). And once a decision has been reached by the tribe's authorities, the matter is settled, debate is closed, and they go into thought police mode. It's classic totalitarian behavior. I really don't understand this mentality, by people who otherwise often seem thoughtful and intelligent. Is it the fatal flaw of rationalism, the idea that there is only one permissible answer to any question? Or is more of a manifestation of religious puritanism or a memetic infection? Does anyone have any insight?

Edited by Space Lizard