Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Physical pain and Consciousness

19 posts in this topic

First of all let all be blessed we don't have to endure any kind of chronic physical pain illness.

But yesterday because of being irresponsible I ate a lot and afterwards I endure about 20-30 minutes of very intense stomach cramps.

What I observed is that in this kind of constant pain feelings (the cramps were constant) Consciousness contracts a lot into 2-3 Seconds in the present moment.

What you first observe in this states of constant physical pain is that you can't anymore be thinking about how bored you are or the problems of your life because your Consciousness is constantly focused on the physical sensations (In fighting them/rejecting them). It's not a non dual NOW awareness since it's actually painful, but you can observe it has a certain spiritual aspect. Because one of the thoughts you have is "Fuck, when this is over, I won't fuck around anymore, Ill be content with just not having this pain, I promise".

You realize how arrogant you are in not being already content with just being Aware of stuff and not be in pain. 

Its a lesson in humility for the ego, although of course when it ends the ego soon goes back. But yeah I found it interesting to share. Not sure if you guys have a similar opinion and observations with physical pain and consciousness.

@Javfly33

Really though. Those added characters / entities, and the belief in states, is how the separate self (asleep) is perpetuated. (All thoughts). It’s the ‘one who knows’ about all of those ‘others’, the one said to be ‘in’ the pain. This is seen in trips, and this is how it resumes post trips. The resuming can be seen, and then the trip is no longer a necessary method to see this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

This is seen in trips, and this is how it resumes post trips. The resuming can be seen, and then the trip is no longer a necessary method to see this. 

The resume has been seen here several times, yet there has been always an "allowing" of awareness to keep believing in a separate self. (Who knows why ? )

@Javfly33

Oh wow, I had no idea you were allowing this awareness. My God thank you so much, we all owe you our lives! 

“All hail Javfly33, the allower of awareness!”. (Looks for end of feet kissing line). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Oh wow, I had no idea you were allowing this awareness. My God thank you so much, we all owe you our lives! 

@Nahm Naaa I wrote it wrong.

I meant that Awareness has allowed the separate self to exist (by falling asleep) over and over.

If Awareness is not awake by now, I wouldn't bet a lot It will be awake in the future no matter how much inspecting or contemplating is done unfortunately.

All hail Javfly33, the allower of awareness!

Lol but yeah, Awareness allows Javfly33 to exist as a false self/self centered thoughts.

Ey, I don't like it. I would like to be awake. But its what it is. ?

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Javfly33

Take one day and don’t talk about yourself. 

Love you. Top class advice. Secret of my full Godhood.

God=Absolute (Infinite) Selflessness. 

So are you really like that or BS as usual. 

Awakening is easy, embodiment is hard part. 

Anybody can take psyches try to embody it in your  own dream. All you, hello! 

Spiritualjty is for serious people. 

2 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Awakening is easy, embodiment is hard part. 

Anybody can take psyches try to embody it in your  own dream. All you, hello! 

Spiritualjty is for serious people. 

Yeah... that's what I am saying though, that the maintaining of Awareness on the now is very hard... only happens to me in glimpses (not talking about psychedelics, just sober )

14 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Yeah... that's what I am saying though, that the maintaining of Awareness on the now is very hard... only happens to me in glimpses (not talking about psychedelics, just sober )

More about induct, values, purpose, goodness, love etc. Everything that God is. 

We are all created in image of God. Be God in your dream, real embodiment. 

Suffering is the greatest teacher, alongside Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 11/27/2021 at 3:24 AM, Javfly33 said:

First of all let all be blessed we don't have to endure any kind of chronic physical pain illness.

But yesterday because of being irresponsible I ate a lot and afterwards I endure about 20-30 minutes of very intense stomach cramps.

What I observed is that in this kind of constant pain feelings (the cramps were constant) Consciousness contracts a lot into 2-3 Seconds in the present moment.

What you first observe in this states of constant physical pain is that you can't anymore be thinking about how bored you are or the problems of your life because your Consciousness is constantly focused on the physical sensations (In fighting them/rejecting them). It's not a non dual NOW awareness since it's actually painful, but you can observe it has a certain spiritual aspect. Because one of the thoughts you have is "Fuck, when this is over, I won't fuck around anymore, Ill be content with just not having this pain, I promise".

You realize how arrogant you are in not being already content with just being Aware of stuff and not be in pain. 

Its a lesson in humility for the ego, although of course when it ends the ego soon goes back. But yeah I found it interesting to share. Not sure if you guys have a similar opinion and observations with physical pain and consciousness.

Try break through pain by Shinzen young 

Once you hit stream entry, you can really start loving such sensations with a lot more ease, at least from my direct experience. Vipassana is your friend. Lemme know if you want any tips on that stuff. For now, I’ll leave you with a GOAT video related to this. 

It’s all sensations broski, even thoughts. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 28.11.2021. at 2:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is the greatest teacher, alongside Love.

Everyrhi g is Love and Goodness. So suffering can't be other then love. 

Pain is good.,don't escape it or suppress it.