Deepak sadhwani

Meditation With Binaural Beat

13 posts in this topic

Hey guy, i used to meditation with binaural beat i felt more comfortable with binaural beat should i continue with binaural beat ? Anyone used to binaural beat , how it is impact on consciousnesses ?

For me, most things are better with music/ sound anyway.... and using lyric based music for meditation could generate more thought stories.... so these frequencies are perfect.... maybe they are training wheels.... but even if you could generate those states without the beats... these rad sounds could still enhance the experience further...I can't picture ever giving them up willingly myself...... but I'm sure I probably said something like that about my training wheels at some point too... lol...

I used them in the past. And they really produce a lasting effect. But I would recommend not to use high frequences as they can accelarate experience that you may not be ready for and thus if you will have a major insight during such meditation your experience can result in a strong ego resistance, which can be very challenging. In my case that was a panic attack and that was hell. You need to surrender, but even when I started to surrender those strong panic symptoms continued for weeks. When mind calmed, the body still was in panic. Be careful. Personally for me ambient music is a good substitute, since I couldn`t meditate without any music due to low blood pressure that can easily make me asleep, even if I am sitting. I didn`t use any binaural beats since that time.

@All_Around_Me What 936Hz beats did you use? Can you send me the link or the file please? And exactly what kind of meditation exercise did you do?

I want to create an ego death with meditation before I do it with mushrooms. :)

@Barna  Sorry, I don`t have the link. The title was something like Third Eye Opening... and the channel was NuMeditationMusic. I didn`t do any special exercise, I just sat still with my eyes closed trying not to think about anything. That insight happened during the third time I was meditating using that music, but I had some progress with self-analysis and using beats before trying 936, so you may need more or less time listening to it. Be careful and good luck.

Yes, that's what I've found and listened to last night, but it didn't have much effect on me, that's why I asked you, after trying that.

But I guess I will have to try it a couple more times. Thank you! :)

1 hour ago, Barna said:

Yes, that's what I've found and listened to last night, but it didn't have much effect on me, that's why I asked you, after trying that.

But I guess I will have to try it a couple more times. Thank you! :)

@Barna Hi Barna. If I may say, you don't need to find something to help you. Rather you need to lose something. And that something you need to lose you may consider your most valuable possession in this world. Could you do that? You say b-beats didn't have much effect on you. Nothing will really do it for you unless your totally ready to surrender. Otherwise your just kidding yourself. Awaken from the dream of self this moment. Just let it go! Only you can do that!

Think of it this way. What you may consider "you" is like a shell that needs to crack wide open. And however much you hold on to the illusion of you is how hard the shell will be to crack out of. It really is that simple.

@cetus56 thank you! :)

My problem is, that I don't feel what I have to let go of. I need a nightmare, so that I can let go of my life. So that's what I am searching for right now.

Do you have any tips how can I get scared to death in a safe environment? :D

3 hours ago, Barna said:

My problem is, that I don't feel what I have to let go of. I need a nightmare, so that I can let go of my life. So that's what I am searching for right now.

@Barna Mind has no safe environment.:D

4 hours ago, Barna said:

42 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Barna Mind has no safe environment.:D

I would suggest to try to observe your thoughts as much as you can and create a separation from them and the "observer". 

The more distance there's between your thoughts and the observer or awareness the less possibilities of getting involved in your thoughts thinking that they are you. Try to observe the thoughts as if they are not yours (they are not in reality so... )

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@abrakamowse I've already tried that. And if you try that long enough, you realize, that the separation from your thoughts is as much an illusion as the identification with them. :) 

I feel like I am in a dream. Everything is made out of me. And I am aware of me (sensations, perceptions, including thoughts and emotions). And every identification and separation is still inside the dream. So if I am aware of that, then I am lucid dreaming. But I am not satisfied with that. I want to wake up. And I can't imagine a faster way then being scared to death. I think it's exactly what 5-meo does, but I will try it, just to be sure. :D

@Barna  Maybe you are close to enlightenment. It's just a matter of time. I can't give you an advice in that situation hehehe... 

From my perspective it feels like you are already enlightened, but I don't understand why you still don't feel like it.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16