StarStruck

Is it possible to persuade her to ask you out?

7 posts in this topic

It is a cashier girl. So I don't want to date her. There are two reasons for that: I go to that store every week and I don't want things to get awkward. And secondly if she wants to do something with me she has to initiate. Normally I always initiate with girls but this a little experiment. I want her to want me so much that she invites me to do something with me. 

So I already know her for half a year and when she sees me she is excited and asks me how I'm. In the last half year we literally talked about everything: we already know about each other's lifestyle, we talked about products, hobbies, joked a lot about things. Yesterday I noticed that things were getting a little bit boring: we already talked about everything and secondly she looked like she had a bad day so the vibe was off. 

I know I could just ask her out. I don't want to. This girl is a little experiment I'm doing.  I'm trying to figure out how I can vibe things up so much that she will beg me to go on a date with her. So how could I do it?

For the guys on this forum this might a fun experiment. It is a good way to train non attachment. 

It’s possible but unlikely because she won’t wanna seem unprofessional at work. She is probs hoping you will ask her! 

Edited by Thunder Kiss

Not a good idea to hit on cashiers in places you frequently visit. Don't shit where you eat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

you're just some guy who she says hi to sometimes while she rings you up for gas and a candy bar. I don't think you're very high up on her radar. 

I actually asked a cashier out once. A place I frequented a lot. She said she had a boyfriend but that it was alright to hang out. I never visited that store again. :(

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Never gonna happen the exact way you envision it, but you can skillfully manipulate the conversation in a way that has the same effect.

Instead, ask for the date in a way that the rejection is not awkward.

So go more indirect: find something you both like to do, and together as you talk, start painting a picture of this fun day together, but in a joking way. Hypothetical.

Create a fantasy. Fantasies are safe because they don't imply doing anything for real.

Then if she's enthusiastic, you could say something like: "I'm pretty spontaneous. I've gone on spontaneous adventures with strangers before. It's awesome" This is your indirect close. Shut up after this.

(notice how you don't ask the question, so there's nothing to reject directly. Don't even ask her directly how spontaneous she is)

If she thinks about it and responds: "Ok!", or starts talking about how spontaneous she is, then you got her.

Then play it like she is convincing you, or both of you are being convinced, and this spontaneous idea is falling out of the sky.

"Ok... I guess we could really do that!" "I'm free saturday"

Act surprised and like she is convincing you.

If she waves it off after the indirect close, leave it alone.

If she's in any way up for it, this strategy WILL work.

You are safe from any awkwardness if you refrain from pushing it any further when she doesn't respond the way you want.

Edited by flowboy

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/