Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SQAAD

Is it Possible to Do Pick-Up If you Stutter?

26 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, SQAAD said:

Then after 4-5 years when i went to high school i started feeling anxious again. And my stutter returned.

It sounds like something that could be improved. I would see if you can target the anxiousness as a main goal first. I've seen people in their 70s improve with this stuff a good bit, even though it has been an issue for most of their life. 

It will be a bit though, but I imagine if you really dedicate to training public speaking, then you could make some serious progress. 

@SQAAD Who cares, bro, sttuter can even be cute sometimes. Even if you fail to fix it, you can choose to own it and build a fun magnetic persona around it making it something cool and even advantageous.

Our quirks and seeming disabilities make the best things for our unique charisma styles

Edited by Hello from Russia

@Hello from Russia Reminds me of something Owen Cook would say. It was something a long the lines of "feature your flaws." Wish I could find the video, but it is encouraging to know that people can work around any issue. 

If you take a big dose of psycodelic reaching God consciousness you can cure your stutter to a very great level

You need to practice reading out loud. 

Some people stutter because they simply read too little or talk too little (especially during this pandemic). Their ego cannot take it if you tell them they are weak in their language. Just read more books and your stuttering will be reduced.

Edited by hyruga

No ... o ... oo .... ooooo! Just kidding, use it as your advantage and throw some jokes in. Please don't make it too serious! You will have the best results, trust me!