Milan

After psychatric hospital

9 posts in this topic

What to do the next days after psychatric hospital ? I feel so suicidal please help. These meds did the opposite of making me feel good. It’s horrible

I know I have to use turmeric what else ?https://youtu.be/sd7i4vp9_c8

edit : I made a footing(running) and took some Cbd and my anxiety disappeared a little. I would say especially due to the footing

Édit: I shaved myself and made 1 hour mantra meditation did some yoga and the effects of meds almost disappeared. Also a good night sleep. For those who say the meds take a while to work, I know of a guy who literally lost his mind smoking hash and taking medication saying the meds took 10 year to get accostumed to it

Edited by Milan

I'm so sorry. I'm not a mental health professional so I don't have any medical advice but it may help to rest, watch movies or shows you like, maybe be outside and get some fresh air and exercise if you feel up for it. Message me if you need more support <3

"You Create Magic" 

Does they help in long run or just making you feel bad temporarily?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Does they help in long run or just making you feel bad temporarily?

It’s an injection against schizophrenia( until the 28th November) Only one med works for me. But it does not work. Carl Jung said psychiatry is the devil sacrament. Check Swamiji 2:40 talk about psychatric drugs. I passed about 7 months in my life in psychatric hospital. And took médecine for more than that so trust me it breaks you. Psychatric médicals don’t help no one Just check their sinistre manners and come back to me

Don't rely too much on cbd. 

Go for long walks. Meditate and try to stay calm as much as possible. 

I have been suicidal all my life. 

Investing in things that interest me has helped me ward off suicidal thoughts. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Milan said:

Carl Jung said psychiatry is the devil sacrament. Check Swamiji 2:40 talk about psychatric drugs. I passed about 7 months in my life in psychatric hospital. And took médecine for more than that so trust me it breaks you. Psychatric médicals don’t help no one Just check their sinistre manners and come back to me

hey, don't believe everything that they say without looking in to several sources and conforming for yourself... even the most enlightened beings give bullshit remarks.  psychiatric drugs do help a lot if u are open to it. IMHO, it seems like a nocebo effect. 

be gentle with yourself. even I've been suicidal and I know it is fcking hard right now. 

but, don't ya give up! there is light at the end of the tunnel. be gentle with yourself.

much love!

my mini-blog!

https://wp.me/PcmO4b-T 

Hey!  On meds here, too, it takes a few months for them to work - generally up to a year for them to get the dose right.

In the meantime, my advice is to make sure you are getting enough of the right vitamins as well, and to take a fish or krill oil supplement, vit d w/ calcium, vit b12.

The fish oil is good for your brain and vit b and d can contribute to psychiatric problems when too low, and a lot of people are low in these nutrients and don't know it.

Best thing is to get on a good healthy diet, with a lot of healthy oils, so Mediterranean or something.  Well balanced and feeds the brain.  Very important while recovering from mental illness.  Also, just 10 minutes a day of exercise can make a big difference.

Good luck, get well soon! 

Edited by Loba

Be easy on yourself and focus on ways to increase love, transmutation of nevgative energy, eat more food or meat (whatever you’re imbalanced with), take a retreat in nature if you can handle that, etc. 

there is hope for healing. It takes me 2 months on average to go from hospital to thriving again

be patient and easy on yourself. Love you!:)

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"