Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Nothing much has changed

29 posts in this topic

I still don't understand what reality is. After hundreds of Leo's videos, hundreds of hours meditation+yoga, +10 psychedelic trips, Reality seems ALIEN for me.

Today I was walking back home and I was listening to music. A space "opened up". It felt like the music was being played in this "space". Sure you can call it awareness. But that doesn't explain SHIT.

Afterwards I started looking at the Cars parked on the right. The scene was humoristic, like a sadistic humor. Because this cars suddenly didn't look like mere objects. It's like they were Reality, itself. Like I was looking at the most important thing in the world. And they were just..."cars".

Anyway I didn't understand what that experienced meant anyway. Just like it was alien as fuck.

Then to conclude my weird fucking day, i did my 30min meditation session and in the middle of it I start to explode in this wave of energy with hands and arms like I just gone crazy. What did I do it? No fucking idea.

And the last 5 minutes I just started doing the same twisted scene that I did on my last LSD trip, which was started to move and touch my hands trying to "wake myself up". "Hey, this is it, wake up, you are here". "Dude, here, here, here". Like I had been dreaming a fantasy, a dream, with my own mind all my life with thoughts, the universe, I, material reality, everything were concepts and thoughts, all of that wasn't real, and suddenly I wake up that it was just a dream. 

But who knows, all I know is that now I gotta go fix me some dinner and tomorrow gotta go working.

Never going to get it.

Edited by Javfly33

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

I still don't understand what reality is. After hundreds of Leo's videos, hundreds of hours meditation+yoga, +10 psychedelic trips, Reality seems ALIEN for me.

Today I was walking back home and I was listening to music. A space "opened up". It felt like the music was being played in this "space". Sure you can call it awareness. But that doesn't explain SHIT.

Afterwards I started looking at the Cars parked on the right. The scene was humoristic, like a sadistic humor. Because this cars suddenly didn't look like mere objects. It's like they were Reality, itself. Like I was looking at the most important thing in the world. And they were just..."cars".

Anyway I didn't understand what that experienced meant anyway. Just like it was alien as fuck.

Then to conclude my weird fucking day, i did my 30min meditation session and in the middle of it I start to explode in this wave of energy with hands and arms like I just gone crazy. What did I do it? No fucking idea.

And the last 5 minutes I just started doing the same twisted scene that I did on my last LSD trip, which was started to move and touch my hands trying to "wake myself up". "Hey, this is it, wake up, you are here". "Dude, here, here, here". Like I had been dreaming a fantasy, a dream, with my own mind all my life with thoughts, the universe, I, material reality, everything were concepts and thoughts, all of that wasn't real, and suddenly I wake up that it was just a dream. 

But who knows, all I know is that now I gotta go fix me some dinner and tomorrow gotta go working.

Never going to get it.

Reality is everything you just described. 

It simply can't be missed.

I think the so-called problem is that you are convinced it's somewhere else and will have to feel different than what is currently being experienced.

When it's recognized there's nowhere to get to and no one in which could get there, it feels like a huge weight off the shoulders.

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

I think the so-called problem is that you are convinced it's somewhere else and will have to feel different than what is currently being experienced.

When it's recognized there's nowhere to get to and no one in which could get there, it feels like a huge weight off the shoulders.

❤ 

How do you know that?

8 minutes ago, VeganAwake said:

❤ 

Yeah he explained it right. Keep doing crazy spiritual practices until one day they show you that nothing ever needed to be done in the first place, yet it was necessary to go through all that shit to understand it was unnecessary. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

57 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Never going to get it.

That sounds about right xD 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

How do you know that?

It's only recognized when the you gets out of the way.... it's already not there which is why it's referred to as an illusion of self.

Hasn't it always felt like it's right under your nose?

It's so already the case that it seems to be hidden!

❤ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

The brain tries to understand reality, but it can't. You're never going to get it, as long as you are trying to get it. So much thinking, thinking, thinking.

Have you ever had the realization that you are not your thoughts?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@BipolarGrowth did u get it?

How's everything going btw ?, haven't heard from for a while brother ?

What do you mean by it? Enlightenment? 

Things are going really well spiritually. I’m having to work toward building up my finances, relationships, and other foundations after almost an entire year more or less focused heavily on spirituality above all things. It’s looking like I’m set up for a great yet challenging opportunity to embody and integrate what I’ve learned/become into the more mundane facets of life. 

I’m down to talk whenever btw. 

The personal sacrifices one makes in the pursuit of the Truth are proportional to one’s level of Realization. 

17 hours ago, Moksha said:

The brain tries to understand reality, but it can't. You're never going to get it, as long as you are trying to get it. So much thinking, thinking, thinking.

Have you ever had the realization that you are not your thoughts?

Yes, but that doesn't make you understand reality.

15 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

What do you mean by it? Enlightenment? 

Things are going really well spiritually. I’m having to work toward building up my finances, relationships, and other foundations after almost an entire year more or less focused heavily on spirituality above all things. It’s looking like I’m set up for a great yet challenging opportunity to embody and integrate what I’ve learned/become into the more mundane facets of life. 

I’m down to talk whenever btw. 

Lol Exactly like me.

PD: yes, I mean "enlightenment". If Enlightenment is Direct and Awareness, then yeah, it can't be "known" or "understood" @Moksha But then Why Leo talks so much about understanding? In the literal sense he means. He talks about state of consciousness, understanding, etc. In a very linguistic sense. Everybody can get a direct consciousness realization through DMT/Psychedelics yet that doesn't mean you understand (Paraphrasing Leo here).

Huh, what do you guys have to say about that? @Moksha @VeganAwake

28 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

You are reality. Realizing your true nature is realizing reality. The realization is direct and non-conceptual, and couldn't happen any other way. Concepts are at best pointers to reality, but even the closest concepts are still a lie.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

@Moksha so Leo is bs? 

Sure I had direct consciousness of awareness.

But WHY do you close yourself to the possibility of understanding? Is what I don't understand.

And I'm not saying it has to be a linguistical understanding.

2 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Lol Exactly like me.

PD: yes, I mean "enlightenment". If Enlightenment is Direct and Awareness, then yeah, it can't be "known" or "understood" @Moksha But then Why Leo talks so much about understanding? In the literal sense he means. He talks about state of consciousness, understanding, etc. In a very linguistic sense. Everybody can get a direct consciousness realization through DMT/Psychedelics yet that doesn't mean you understand (Paraphrasing Leo here).

Huh, what do you guys have to say about that? @Moksha @VeganAwake

I undoubtedly got to permanent levels of awakening (according to rather strict/precise Theravada Buddhist maps — https://www.mctb.org/mctb2/table-of-contents/part-iv-insight/30-the-progress-of-insight/15-fruition/) and shifts in perception/self/suffering/natural and effortless spiritual ability. 

I don’t call the deepest levels enlightenment. I call it Liberation because that feels more accurate, and this term has less baggage attached to it here as it’s used less. It’s a personal Liberation. I realized no awakening map really means shit compared to how it changes things authentically for you. Other people’s categories become less and less important when things get so individualized that you know no one else has likely ever experienced many aspects of your specific stuff in the combination it occurred in. Actually I discovered something for myself which I consider a completely different branch of this stuff from enlightenment, Liberation, or God-Realization. I call it Absolute Divinity. It sounds a lot closer to those other things than it is. I’ve never heard any source in my 8 year journey describe it in the way I mean. It felt 50-100x more important if we’re just to assign a number to it than any previous experience with those other branches I’ve had. Truly Astonishing. 

@Javfly33 Leo can help you to get on the path of awakening. But everything he says are concepts! And it's very easy to turn awakening into concepts, it's what the ego will do to try understand infinity. I fell into this trap. "I am God" is true in the ultimate sense, but these are just meaningless words, you could literally say anything. It has to be directly realized, never thought of. It becomes apparent why psychedelic experiences are useful but not the complete solution when you know that they will be turned into concepts. 

41 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

@Moksha so Leo is bs? 

Sure I had direct consciousness of awareness.

But WHY do you close yourself to the possibility of understanding? Is what I don't understand.

And I'm not saying it has to be a linguistical understanding.

Maybe your interpretation of Leo's teachings is bs 9_9

Seriously though, I respect Leo but am not too familiar with his teachings. I've seen 3 of his videos, and read a few of his posts on the forum. At best, any teacher can only point toward the moon. Only you can see the moon directly, for yourself.

Once you realize your ultimate nature, questions dissolve. You are Light. The cosmos is a dream, and every question asked within it is ultimately meaningless. Words, concepts, beliefs, and even spiritual teachings, are seen as pale reflections in the pond, but they are not the moon casting those reflections.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, and trying to understand. It is part of the spiritual path. Just don't hang too tightly onto the need for conceptual answers. It is easy to get so bogged down by the monkey mind that you lose your way entirely.

On 11/11/2021 at 0:36 AM, Javfly33 said:

I still don't understand what reality is. After hundreds of Leo's videos, hundreds of hours meditation+yoga, +10 psychedelic trips

Reality is what you are experiencing right now. 

It doesn't get any better than this.. Trust me ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

On 12/11/2021 at 1:42 AM, Moksha said:

Maybe your interpretation of Leo's teachings is bs 9_9

Seriously though, I respect Leo but am not too familiar with his teachings. I've seen 3 of his videos, and read a few of his posts on the forum. At best, any teacher can only point toward the moon. Only you can see the moon directly, for yourself.

Once you realize your ultimate nature, questions dissolve. You are Light. The cosmos is a dream, and every question asked within it is ultimately meaningless. Words, concepts, beliefs, and even spiritual teachings, are seen as pale reflections in the pond, but they are not the moon casting those reflections.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions, and trying to understand. It is part of the spiritual path. Just don't hang too tightly onto the need for conceptual answers. It is easy to get so bogged down by the monkey mind that you lose your way entirely.

Of course, when anything that goes against your narrative of reductionism then its me who is understanding wrong.

And if Leos saying in anyway seems to contradict What you say, then Leo was just "doing an analogy". 

@Someone here yeah unfortunately you might be right 

@Javfly33 reality is appearance. It's exactly as it appears. 

Nothing is hidden. Everything is exactly what it is. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Of course, when anything that goes against your narrative of reductionism then its me who is understanding wrong.

And if Leos saying in anyway seems to contradict What you say, then Leo was just "doing an analogy". 

As I said, I'm not familiar with Leo's teachings. I don't criticize or defend them. If they resonate with you, great. If not, find another teacher.

My point is that it is easy to get caught up in concepts, rather than seeing beyond them, to your true nature. If that makes no sense to you, no surprise. The monkey mind cannot make sense of ultimate reality. It can only be directly realized.

@Someone here thats cute as a fantasy. Yet you Dont live as IS appearance.

Im sure you take serious sex, food, murder, etc.

If its all an appearance and imaginary, you wouldnt have Fear.

You still have doubts.