Michael119

Teal Swan

22 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Michael119 said:

Is there any truth to what teal swan is saying?

@Emerald Wilkins met with Teal Swan in person, she can tell about Teal Swan authentically. 

She seems to me to be very image oriented for an enlightened person (what do I know), but some of her content has been helpful.  Google Tyler the perfect child, and if you watch the one on vimeo, that's what I think of Teal Swan yo. :P 

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

Does she claim to be enlightened?

I am pretty sure I saw a video on it, but I'll go double check....

Yeah Google 'Teal Swan Enlightenment' and she has some videos, I'll look it up a little later to see if I can find something definitive, though.

Ok, yeah, she talks about a shortcut to Enlightenment in the video: Self Love -The Great Shortcut to Enlightenment - Teal Swan, so from that I'm assuming that she considers herself as such.  In this video she also talks about using one's intuition to discover the truth.

My intuition says, 'This person seems knowledgeable and they have some good viewpoints to share with the world, but I also get a bad feeling in my gut about them that I don't get with all the other people that I've subscribed to.'

Edited by Babybat

5 hours ago, Bob84 said:

Is that that crazy femenist on youtube?

N.v.m, the crazy statement however seems reasonably accurate do :P

5 hours ago, Babybat said:

I am pretty sure I saw a video on it, but I'll go double check....

Yeah Google 'Teal Swan Enlightenment' and she has some videos, I'll look it up a little later to see if I can find something definitive, though.

Ok, yeah, she talks about a shortcut to Enlightenment in the video: Self Love -The Great Shortcut to Enlightenment - Teal Swan, so from that I'm assuming that she considers herself as such.  In this video she also talks about using one's intuition to discover the truth.

My intuition says, 'This person seems knowledgeable and they have some good viewpoints to share with the world, but I also get a bad feeling in my gut about them that I don't get with all the other people that I've subscribed to.'

Doesn't mean she necessarily is bad though or isn't enlightened. I have a bad gut feeling about rali from naked reality a lot but I still do take into account some of what he has to say so I see what you mean though.

11 hours ago, Michael119 said:

I've found Teal Swan's work monumentally helpful at certain points in my journey, but not as helpful at others. Her work helped me clear up a lot of false conceptions and mental blocks that I've had in the past. It would be false to say that she hasn't been one of my most helpful teachers. But, as with any spiritual teachers, you have to resonate with them to benefit from their message, and resonance is always fluctuating for those on a spiritual path. So, if you don't resonate with her teachings, then don't force yourself to. But if you do resonate with her, you should allow yourself to. And allow that resonance to change as time goes on, as it certainly will. 

I found it hard to accept that I resonated so well with Teal Swan's teachings because she is very New Agey and mystical, and I have in the past had a strong identification with rationality and being seen as a practical person. She also has a "bite" to her personality that I find off-putting. Plus, there are many rumors of her being a cult-leader. I have met her personally, and I spoke with her and thanked her for being so helpful. But I can't deny that I'm very uneasy about her. But this likely has a lot more to do with me than with her. That said, take what you find helpful from Teal Swan and leave the rest. Never get too attached to a spiritual teacher. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

@Michael119 she gets like so much hate on yt, Only for that I would say she's legit. She didn't back off after being called many weird things, that takes groundedness.

As with everyone though. Take what you need and leave it.

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

One thing that might help you guys is to consider the possiblity that not everyone has the same brain type as you. Some people are naturally more intuitive than rational. They tend to be drawn to more mystical ways.

If you're a highly rational and pragmatic person, well, that's just one way. Other people might be wired very different from you. Which means they literally access a different realm of experience than you.

You may never have seen a demon, and maybe never will, but someone else might have. And so there is a huge disconnect.

Don't expect people to translate all of their understandings and experiences into your rationalist paradigm. That would be a rather lazy attitude. Accept the responsiblity for understanding rather than putting the burden of "proof" on others. No one owes you understanding. It's your job to grapple with the mysteries of reality.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, Live Life Liam said:

Doesn't mean she necessarily is bad though or isn't enlightened. I have a bad gut feeling about rali from naked reality a lot but I still do take into account some of what he has to say so I see what you mean though.

Yeah, I can't explain it.  In fact, I usually turn on the captions and raise the video when I'm watching someone teach so that I'm not projecting when they're speaking, and I still get that feeling that something is off.

17 hours ago, Michael119 said:

We get the teachers we deserve.  If you can see past the negativity associated with Teal you can extract the wisdom from her teachings that you need.  

If you continue to let your ego decide for you, then you will get what your ego extracts from her teachings, that will feed your ego.

Its a very simple formula, you get out of it what you put into it.

11 minutes ago, kurt said:

We get the teachers we deserve.  If you can see past the negativity associated with Teal you can extract the wisdom from her teachings that you need.  

If you continue to let your ego decide for you, then you will get what your ego extracts from her teachings, that will feed your ego.

Its a very simple formula, you get out of it what you put into it.

Hmmmmmn.  Well that's certainly something to think about.  Good advice.  Thank you.

20 minutes ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

Did she read your aura? :)

No, I didn't ask her to. I met her at the end of her workshop for a few moments and asked her a question. I had spoken to her during an OBE once, and I wanted to know if it was actually her or just a projection of my own mind. She said that she has met me before in astral quite a few times. I've seen her a ton of times since then too. I don't know if any of it's true as I'm not sure if astral projection is actually real or simply a dreamlike state that feels extremely real, but I'm intrigued at the possibility.  

Then, the next day, I met her at the park with about 20 other people. That's when I thanked her. We also had a conversation about vaccines, which she is very against... as were most everyone else at the small gathering. So, I was honest in saying that I vaccinated my kids, but used this divergence to ask a question. Teal Swan says that she had the ability to sense vibrations in things to see if they're conducive to health. So, if this is true, she presumably has this reason for being anti-vaccine. So, I asked her, as person who isn't clairvoyant, how would I personally be able to tell one way or another whether something like this is  something that is wise to avoid or pursue. She gave me the answer, to not be lead by fear. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 hour ago, Wormon Blatburm said:

@Emerald Wilkins I hear people saying that the "astral world" seems even more real then our world, do you find that to be true aswell?

Wow, I can only imagine how it would be like to talk to Teal in person, she seems very intuitive.

I've taken some useful things from her videos but I never understood this anti vaccine crap, there's no evidence apart from a bunch of new age 12 year olds on spirit science parroting some half assed online studies that dont really prove anything

Having an OBE seems nearly 100% similar to real life. Though mine have been fuzzier in the past few years, which I attribute to co-sleeping with my kids. I never quite have a comfortable night's sleep. They're very consistent though. They always start out with me waking up where I went to sleep, paralyzed. Then I feel vibrations and hear a high pitched buzzing noise. At this point I can try to get up and move around, and it is very consistent with reality. I can go outside and see the same things I would normally expect to see. But then I can also travel to different places.

It was interesting talking to Teal. But I tend to be somewhat contrary and weird with people that I admire. So, I was fighting with my ego, half the time. I get to where I want to impress them, by being somewhat competitive. It's a really annoying tendency that I have. I agree on the vaccine thing. I can't see what the issue is, in light of how many problems vaccines have solved. Even if they do cause harm sometimes. My older sister had an allergic reaction to the Pertussis vaccine which caused her petit mal seizures, leaving her permanently developmentally delayed. She has the mentality of a seven year old in many ways, despite being in her 40s. But even this, is much better than there being no vaccines and children dying from Polio and Tetanus. At least, my sister is alive and happy. 

Emotionalmastery.org

It's as simple as saying people think in different ways. To some people, speaking in terms of vibrations and energies helps them. All in how you define the concepts and words you use for yourself, and if other's also understand it in that way more power to them.

She herself has had a really fucked up life, lots of mental scaring for an already "abnormal" minded person (for lack of a better term, no offense intended); so her way of experiencing all of this and making sense of it is a bit more mystical and fantastized, but that doesn't discredit her what so ever.

hmmm double

Edited by Tibor

3 minutes ago, Tibor said:

I've seen at all her video's and have read her 3 books. My opinion she is for real. What I conclude is that she made a mixure of regression therapy and black and white therapy (Therapy out of the 50ties). She also made it so that its reasonable possible to it solo aldo for heavy traumatic incidents iI don't think solo is the way.

An other good thing about it is that she establisches owership of intensions/beliefs/dissisions/goals/core beliefs etc etc. One thing what can be an issue is that it can stirrup other traumatic incidents not closely related to the one what is handled. This because the way of searching is kinda loosly. The entrance used is the emotion. That can cause for the one who's doing it solo considerable confusion. But on the other hand you need to get rite of all the childhood vows. For her its easy cause she's clearvoyant not for her own experiences but if you help others I can't think of a better tool than to have that ability.

Sorry if there are typo's not native.....

Edited by Tibor