ivankiss

What are your thoughts on prostitutes?

65 posts in this topic

for me prostitution makes men and women akin to mortal enemies, like a crack addict turning every stone to get at their dealer

in some circumstances yea it can be okay, for example some disabled people have no other way of experiencing intimacy

but in most cases for me it makes the world more polarized alienating cold and desperate

it is like engaging in legalized slavery when you realize how dehumanized it makes the sex provider

in short i believe it fosters mutual ever growing hatred between the parties in the long run ...

but that's just me

Edited by gettoefl

@ivankiss

A friend of mine had a feminist, artist prostitute as a grandmother.

There are some women who do this job and somewhat find a lot of beauty in it. Maybe try to find one of them.

You'll be a better client for her than most.

24 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

it is like engaging in legalized slavery when you realize how dehumanized it makes the sex provider

in short i believe it fosters mutual ever growing hatred between the parties in the long run ...

but that's just me

i'd say most of capitalism is like legalized slavery

it's also not fun for a guy to work 45 yrs at a factory or something and then still barely get by when tax time comes

and i'm not sure i get your point of growing hatred, why do you mean that?

Edited by PurpleTree

To be stupid or not to be stupid. Very difficult choice indeed. Lol

Focus on smth else maybe, these desires will pass soon and you will feel good that you didn't go that road in the end. I think somewhere deep you know it. That's why the struggle is happening within you. Just do the right thing, you'll be glad in the end.

?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

anyone read siddharta

the guy basically searched for enlightenment and stayed with a prostitute for yrs or decades

8 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i'd say most of capitalism is like legalized slavery

it's also not fun for a guy to work 45 yrs at a factory or something and then still barely get by when tax time comes

and i'm not sure i get your point of growing hatred, why do you mean that?

hatred since you are both slaves ... is there a slave loving their mas'r

no don't compare getting up going to do office work with sex work

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

hatred since you are both slaves ... is there a slave loving their mas'r

no don't compare getting up going to do office work with sex work

why not, many of those women could go work in an office or a factory at a store, nurse, cleaning etc., they'd get much less money though

i'm not talking about sex trade people forced into prostitution here obviously only voluntarily higher class prostitutes

17 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

why not, many of those women could go work in an office or a factory at a store, nurse, cleaning etc., they'd get much less money though

i'm not talking about sex trade people forced into prostitution here obviously only voluntarily higher class prostitutes

no person in their right mind opts for sex work ... it exacts enormous psychological costs wounds stigma trauma ,,, all of which is imo unfixable

why do they do it? they are damaged, and damaged they will stay the longer they remain at it

Edited by gettoefl

I'm thinking very selfishly here. What's right or wrong for me, only.

The prostitute's point of view, is a whole other topic. A different story. Not really my business. I also don't really give a fuck about what society thinks about this.

I'm just not sure if I should satisfy the urge, or transcend it. I see value in both sides.

The whole society is damaged. And these things like going to prostitutes only makes the collective world situation worse. 

Either you're a part of the problem, or you're a part of the solution. Don’t be a part of a problem if you can, that would be a wise thing to do. 

?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

5 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I'm thinking very selfishly here. What's right or wrong for me, only.

The prostitute's point of view, is a whole other topic. A different story. Not really my business. I also don't really give a fuck about what society thinks about this.

I'm just not sure if I should satisfy the urge, or transcend it. I see value in both sides.

if you could earn a years salary by being a crack dealer for 24 hours if there was no chance of being caught

would you do it

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

if you could earn a years salary by being a crack dealer for 24 hours if there was no chance of being caught

would you do it

depends who to sell it to

adults who can decide for themselves maybe

i know a guy and a chick who smokes crack sometimes, the guy still goes to work everyday etc.

12 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

depends who to sell it to

adults who can decide for themselves maybe

i know a guy and a chick who smokes crack sometimes, the guy still goes to work everyday etc.

it's a yes no question, seems you vote yes, the ones being sold to are akin to the prostitute if you follow the analogy

Edited by gettoefl

Just now, gettoefl said:

it's a yes no question, seems you vote yes

whatever

obviously for me it's not a yes no

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

whatever

obviously for me it's not a yes no

it was worded to elicit yes no but to each their own

2 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

it was worded to elicit yes no but to each their own

ok probably not because crack is trash

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

ok probably not because crack is trash

nice, i wonder what @ivankiss would do, take the pile of money or block the addict getting their hit

7 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

nice, i wonder what @ivankiss would do, take the pile of money or block the addict getting their hit

what about you and the same question but with mdma or alcohol?

1 minute ago, PurpleTree said:

what about you and the same question but with mdma or alcohol?

i am in the no camp mainly due to how messed up i perceive sex work is, i wouldn't do something that supports it

Bruh no big deal go do it a dozen times get a feel for what it's like and then contemplate further if it's an experience that fulfills you in any way. 

No shame. It's the oldest profession in the history of mankind. The only one judging you will be yourself. Can you be okay with it or are you going to need a priest to confess? ?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑