goldpower123

Different realms after death

8 posts in this topic

Are there underworlds or overworlds after death? Or various astral or spiritual planes? What happens when someone dies at a low state within themselves like at a low chakra? Will they attract that of a similar vibratory resonance? I don't know the answers at all, but one thing I do know is that spiritual evolution and the soul is a real thing and goes beyond matters of the ego and the materialist paradigm.

Just want to see other people's views really

Probably true because of how consistently various spiritual traditions talk about the same thing. And you can actually experience it if you reach those levels of awareness, like I heard in long 30-45days vipassana people might enter those lower or higher realms. It's there in every spiritual practice actually if you go deep enough into it.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

If you really knew then the game would be spoiled, Life is supposed to be a mystery.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Your life is imaginary.

So whatever happens after your perceived death, will be more imagination.

The key is understanding that who you are, is the Being who is imagining life, death and infinite realms that are not life and death. This is the master key.

That Being who you are is not your human body or mind, but the one who is imagining it.

No one will be able to actually answer this IMO. There would be way too many shaky assumptions. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

Words can never fully describe or define True Experience. 

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@goldpower123

Knowledge is only experiential, illusory, such as the knowledge of the separate self, it’s life & death, ‘over’ & ‘under’ worlds, etc. You might say death is just an empty cup, or, this. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE