Raptorsin7

Why Are PUA's Creepy?

144 posts in this topic

A great video explaining the sociopathic and toxic side of the pick up industry

Guys without experience are way more creepy.

If PUAs were as creepy as mainstream culture portrays them, they wouldn't get laid so much. And they get laid massively.

If you are creepy doing it, you're doing it wrong.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

Guys without experience are way more creepy.

If PUAs were as creepy as mainstream culture portrays them, they wouldn't get laid so much.

I think this video points to the underlying flaw in the psychology of a PUA. Not all of course.

Many of them have autistic tendencies, and rather than learn to cure the underlying autism, they develop systems to try and compensate and you end up with the modern pua scene.

Creepy guys can get laid if they have sufficient SMV. A 6t 3 guy with large shoulders can afford to be a akward and creepy, woman will give him a pass. A 5ft2 guy cannot afford those same mistakes.

Pickup takes so much work to get good at that it requires a guy with serious motivation. This motivation usually comes from trauma or serious lack. Therefore of course many guys who get into pickup are creepy or dysfunctional by default. They also tend to be extremely sex-obessed with very high sex drives.

Pickup is not gonna be worth it to most low sex-drive guys. You have to want sex like a madman.

Owen's father was an abusive alcoholic. Jeffy's father tortured and murdered his mother.

Serious trauma there.

PUAs are not more creepy than the average guy who wanted sex badly. 

The reason why guys who wanted sex are creepy is because they have an agenda and it is seen through by women.

There is this good old saying of "learning game is creepy, the only thing that is creepier than learning game is not learning game" :)

Btw @Raptorsin7 : Don't overestimate how easy a 6ft 3 + wide shoulders guy has it with girls, sure he will sporadically get laid, but if he is creepy he will also not get laid by a lot of girls, especially attractive ones.

3 minutes ago, Federico del pueblo said:

Btw @Raptorsin7 : Don't overestimate how easy a 6ft 3 + wide shoulders guy has it with girls, sure he will sporadically get laid, but if he is creepy he will also not get laid by a lot of girls, especially attractive ones.

Yes, I agree. Social skills are very important. But a 6ft3 autist can get laid, a 5ft2 autist is not playing the same game.

You could sum up all of game as learning how to be non-creepy and non-awkward about sex.

@Raptorsin7 The 5 ft 2 autist will have to spend 5 years learning and grinding, assuming that he has acces to really good resources (theory, infields etc.) where as the tall ripped guy can get good after 6-12 months.

Just now, Federico del pueblo said:

@Raptorsin7 The 5 ft 2 autist will have to spend 5 years learning and grinding, assuming that he has acces to really good resources (theory, infields etc.) where as the tall ripped guy can get good after 6-12 months.

Yes. But the time component is not real. A 5ft2 autist could get good in a week with sufficient motivation and ability.

But I see your point.

I don’t get your obsession with this guy. His over analyzing and these long videos he makes with his cheap camera are low key a bit creepy. 

Ok, so you are trying to get better with women and want to find an outside source to bring you some form of understanding so you have a reference point to progress from… fair enough. 

He says some pretty disgusting things about autism and people on the spectrum in the video description. He’s not 100% off but he’s wrong. Guys on the spectrum can do well with women if they work on themselves and learn emotional mastery. What’s this presumptuous shit about him blankety saying women being repulsed by autism spectrum.

You need better theory sources tbh. 

Edited by Lyubov

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

A 5ft2 autist could get good in a week with sufficient motivation and ability.

How would he do that?

@Federico del pueblo Yea definitely agree there i've went out out with some good looking tall wings before and you can see first hand how uncalibrated some of these guys are. They definitely get more attention theres no denying that but some act too meek and dont when to take control of  a situation and others are much more aggressive and dont know when to dial it back in an interaction

1 minute ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yes, I agree. Social skills are very important. But a 6ft3 autist can get laid, a 5ft2 autist is not playing the same game.

This is true but be careful with this type of thinking its easy to fall down the blackpill/incel hole from this view point. If you take a general look at society most young men are not 5'3 and are pretty average looking, with some self help, a good diet, and going to the gym and learning PUA you can have a great dating/social life no problem 

Learning how to make yourself more presentable to women and learning to calibrate in a social situation are skills every man should make a conscious effort to get better at. No matter your baseline.

Just now, Federico del pueblo said:

How would he do that?

By addressing the root of his autism. You can supplement for adhd, depression, and adrenal fatigue to reduce the emotional triggering. 

You can change mindset by listening to proper mindsets, like extreme ownership, and understanding the importance of just fucking doing it.

Incels and autisits are on the wrong path, some of them follow the Socio-PATH. But there is only one right way to be, one way to act. If autists can learn the right way, they will become naturals and have no issue.

2 minutes ago, Lyubov said:

I don’t get your obsession with this guy. His over analyzing and these long videos he makes with his cheap camera are low key a bit creepy. 

Ok, so you are trying to get better with women and want to find an outside source to bring you some form of understanding so you have a reference point to progress from… fair enough. 

He says some pretty disgusting things about autism and people on the spectrum in the video description. He’s not 100% off but he’s wrong. Guys on the spectrum can do well with women if they work on themselves and learn emotional mastery. What’s this presumptuous shit about him blankety saying women about being repulsed by autism spectrum.

You need better theory sources tbh. 

Empty your cup. Let go of your of knowledge and just listen to what he's saying.

He is actually speaking the truth, and what he's saying is what all these people need to hear.

He triggers you because of your ego. If you had a high self esteem- low ego, it wouldn't trigger you, you would accept and see what he's saying.

He is actually a good person, but people gaslight and say he is mean, evil, disrespectful, racist etc

By addressing the root of his autism. You can supplement for adhd, depression, and adrenal fatigue to reduce the emotional triggering. 

You can change mindset by listening to proper mindsets, like extreme ownership, and understanding the importance of just fucking doing it.

Incels and autisits are on the wrong path, some of them follow the Socio-PATH. But there is only one right way to be, one way to act. If autists can learn the right way, they will become naturals and have no issue.

Ok, treating autism sounds like a legit strategy for someone with autism for sure :)

Though, simply not having autism doesn't mean that you're good with girls. There are still other skills involved and other emotional challenges to be dealt with. 

Empty your cup. Let go of your of knowledge and just listen to what he's saying.

He is actually speaking the truth, and what he's saying is what all these people need to hear.

He triggers you because of your ego. If you had a high self esteem- low ego, it wouldn't trigger you, you would accept and see what he's saying.

He is actually a good person, but people gaslight and say he is mean, evil, disrespectful, racist etc

I’m not triggered. I’m actually doing great in this domain in life. I feel I’m at the point where I could develop a program if it was my LP and be teaching this stuff along side him and the rest of the PUAs on YouTube. I’m not saying he isn’t a bad person or doesn’t make some good points. I just think you are shoehorning yourself by focusing on his theory so much when there is better and more holistic stuff out there. I’m assuming you want to get better with women right? I don’t think watching lots of his videos and filling your mind with more of his useless theory is the best way of doing this for you given some of the stuff you have been saying here lately. Why do you think diving in and listening to some deep analysis by him is helping you improve with women? 

Just now, Lyubov said:

I’m not triggered. I’m actually doing great in this domain in life. I feel I’m at the point where I could develop a program if it was my LP and be teaching this stuff along side him and the rest of the PUAs on YouTube. I’m not saying he isn’t a bad person or doesn’t make some good points. I just think you are shoehorning yourself by focusing on his theory so much when there is better and more holistic stuff out there. I’m assuming you want to get better with women right? I don’t think watching lots of his videos and filling your mind with more of his useless theory is the best way of doing this for you given some of the stuff you have been saying here lately. Why do you think diving in and listening to some deep analysis by him is helping you improve with women? 

I'm not talking to him to get woman.

I reached out to him because I've exhausted spiritual seeking and I want to take action and develop high income skills to make money.

I just realized that guys like me seek out puas, so I found a genius pua who has actual results.

See, you aren't actually understanding or listening to what he's saying. He's not about just theory and listening.

It's all about action, and creating an upward spiral of momentum.

He gave me supplements for adhd, depression, and adrenal fatigue... I feel like a different person, and it's been three days.

39 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Creepy guys can get laid if they have sufficient SMV. A 6t 3 guy with large shoulders can afford to be a akward and creepy, woman will give him a pass. A 5ft2 guy cannot afford those same mistakes.

@Raptorsin7 dude, for your sake and others too, please stop digging yourself into this shit, it's cringe as fuck. 

Im a good looking guy, if I don't approach a girl, I don't get laid, that simple.

You have this strange obsession with women and how hard it is for you. 

I promise you if you had a tit in your mouth you'd be like a baby who got his milk. 

I love you brother, pull yourself out of this bullshit, if you had a loving wife you'd realize how deluded you are rn. 

You just want love, and in thinking you don't have it you blame others. 

Edited by Fearless_Bum

3 minutes ago, Fearless_Bum said:

@Raptorsin7 dude, for your sake and others too, please stop digging yourself into this shit, it's cringe as fuck. 

Im a good looking guy, if I don't approach a girl, I don't get laid, that simple.

You have this strange obsession with women and how hard it is for you. 

I promise you if you had a tit in your mouth you'd be like a baby who got his milk. 

xD 

You are gaslighting. Maybe you are triggered because what he's saying might be true? :o

I would say maybe you should stop digging, and accept maybe you don't know